PDA

View Full Version : Arena Times?!

Visiting
03-21-2015, 09:45 AM
So, Arena/Planar tombs timers/Leaderboards are back but, it seems that Arena seems to have been overlooked again??
The leaderboards for arena are there but, if you look at the dates, they're all OLD times, so STS, where's the timer for arena?

Gorecaster
03-21-2015, 09:48 AM
The community needs to work together to fix it -.-

Twinisland
03-21-2015, 01:26 PM
They may be too busy getting ready for next expansion. Besides people have been giving them A LOT of crap lately.

Gorecaster
03-21-2015, 02:16 PM
They may be too busy getting ready for next expansion. Besides people have been giving them A LOT of crap lately.
That is no excuse for not having leader board and timers working properly. Especially in an elite map like arena. This is a badge of honor to hold lb time for arena. We are nearing the end of a season, the lb's and timed run banners are very important to a large group of end gamers.

Twinisland
03-21-2015, 02:35 PM
That is no excuse for not having leader board and timers working properly. Especially in an elite map like arena. This is a badge of honor to hold lb time for arena. We are nearing the end of a season, the lb's and timed run banners are very important to a large group of end gamers.
Tbh I am now tired of these threads because devs keep doing something wrong. But now that you think about it I have a few questions... I notice that you said we are approaching end of season but didn't it end already. Don't you ever think they made this mess up on purpose because it seems less odd about how long people complain but know that they fixed it it's not 100% fixed? And last I notice Zeus liking these post so what's your opinion about this mess up? (Last question is for Zeus and I'm not being a suck up right now)

Visiting
03-21-2015, 02:41 PM
Tbh I am now tired of these threads because devs keep doing something wrong. But now that you think about it I have a few questions... I notice that you said we are approaching end of season but didn't it end already. Don't you ever think they made this mess up on purpose because it seems less odd about how long people complain but know that they fixed it it's not 100% fixed? And last I notice Zeus liking these post so what's your opinion about this mess up? (Last question is for Zeus and I'm not being a suck up right now)
The thing is, that they added the tombs leaderboards at the same time as the arena LB but, unlike the Planar Tombs, the Arena has no timer, so there's no point in the Arena Leaderboard being there other than looking at some old times from 2014 :/

Twinisland
03-21-2015, 02:43 PM
The thing is, that they added the tombs leaderboards at the same time as the arena LB but, unlike the Planar Tombs, the Arena has no timer, so there's no point in the Arena Leaderboard being there other than looking at some old times from 2014 :/
Then the devs must have took it literal when people said add those places to lb.

Visiting
03-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Then the devs took it literal when people said add those places to lb.

My point was - They added timers and leaderboards to Planar Tombs but only the Leaderboard aspect to the Planar Arena. I'm just requesting that they add the timer so that we can run the Planar Arena competitively on the Leaderboard.

Twinisland
03-21-2015, 02:52 PM
My point was - They added timers and leaderboards to Planar Tombs but only the Leaderboard aspect to the Planar Arena. I'm just requesting that they add the timer so that we can run the Planar Arena competitively on the Leaderboard.
Well where just going to have to wait till devs respond or just sit back and wait. I think that they are just waiting till expansion to add the lb aspect of arena.

inkredible
03-21-2015, 02:58 PM
too busy trying to make more money <<
im waiting for the new game coming up, call of champions. im done with AL, it sucks tho because i just maxed geared my mage lol,
ive lost so much interest lol ,

Noobx
03-21-2015, 06:22 PM
Not much need for a timer anyways, we all know that its gonna be the same people that always make it onto lb anyways. Won't make a difference unless you're just trying to beat your own time.

Thexkid
03-21-2015, 09:15 PM
Not much need for a timer anyways, we all know that its gonna be the same people that always make it onto lb anyways. Won't make a difference unless you're just trying to beat your own time.

Not true. I will try to run for it and ive never got a timed run banner before. Infact i even just bought a Maridos on my alt rogue to try it :P ive became less interested with pvp and more interested in timed runs and elite farming, there needs to be timers im not dcing in arena like i was so im sure that big dc issue is over and i think that was the reason they removed timers anyways so if u dc u could rj and not lose all that progress. <3pve

Zylx
03-22-2015, 02:51 AM
im waiting for the new game coming up, call of champions. im done with AL, it sucks tho because i just maxed geared my mage lol,

Exactly how I feel except I'm not maxed out lol

Jazzi
03-22-2015, 04:39 AM
To get a good time in arena one also need quite a big amount of luck unfortunately. Which bosses u get and what environments plays a role too big. Getting a combo of the "right" 4 bosses with the "right" 4 environments could take a long time. Anyway good luck to all who want to try it.

ueveotadeo
03-22-2015, 08:27 AM
Another briliant move from sts. Those guys simply cant get anything right.....

Bellaelda
03-22-2015, 12:16 PM
The times are up. But they not correct... Top times from here were around 3-6 min still that I saw....

Could be wrong, but those were what I was seeing

vawaid
03-22-2015, 11:53 PM
hi guys, I cleaned up the thread. please keep the discussion constructive.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Castellann
03-23-2015, 12:01 AM

ahhh i feel the same :D join to CoC group nab

Castellann
03-23-2015, 12:54 AM
hi guys, i cleaned up the thread. Please keep the discussion constructive.

Sent by a nab using tapasucks

gj lol

Sorcerie
03-23-2015, 01:57 PM
That is no excuse for not having leader board and timers working properly. Especially in an elite map like arena. This is a badge of honor to hold lb time for arena. We are nearing the end of a season, the lb's and timed run banners are very important to a large group of end gamers.Lol, "Large group".

Remiem
03-23-2015, 02:37 PM
Hey guys. The timers will be back online in the next game update, this coming Thursday. We appreciate you being patient!