PDA

View Full Version : sony psp2(ngp) and pl/b*?

markus
03-17-2011, 08:39 PM
So was wondering if we might see pl and/or b* on the ngp when its released at some point the end of this year. Currently play my droid1 and pspgo but if these games were all on the ngp I could condense maybe even downgrade my phone for just calls and txting lol. I know its a bit out there thread but this would be the shiznit!

RedRyder
03-17-2011, 09:16 PM
That'll be expensive on sts' part. Not as many people know about PL to go for it. STS would really have to revamp the graphics and really go in. The games not even complete yet according to them

markus
03-17-2011, 09:34 PM
Yea I know its pretty far out there but you have to admit it would be cool!

RedRyder
03-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Yea I know its pretty far out there but you have to admit it would be cool!

indeed! cd

Lesrider
03-17-2011, 10:39 PM
Yeah I think ppl going for a psp are looking for PS-quality graphics.

Yellowhawk
03-18-2011, 12:00 AM
It would be epic, but don't get your hopes up.

markus
03-18-2011, 12:51 AM
Meh not only ps quality, angry birds is downlaodable as well as a iphone game thera or something. There called minis but are still fun.

On another note did you see the new gameloft game anouncment? Game looks sick. Might have to trade my droid in for a iphone. Just seems like they have better games. Plus id still be able to play pl/b* on top of all the great iphone games.

Game is called order and chaos online and looks like it will be healthy comp for every mobile mmo if it is done right.

PLaCiD
03-18-2011, 06:06 AM
Isn't the NGP going to be running Android? It should work already!

RedRyder
03-18-2011, 11:29 AM
Isn't the NGP going to be running Android? It should work already!

Won't be the same graphics though. But we would have some portable non mobile PL :p

markus
03-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Irk if the ngp will there PSP phone called experia. Or something will run Gingerbread but Ian guessing the ngp wont. Why get experia with when you can get ngp with ps3 graphics and Android? Not sure but something I read in a article left me with the impression that ngp wont have android