PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to inventory energy at the bottom

Gorecaster
03-21-2015, 12:57 PM
With the implementation of energy events I find myself forever inundated with unstashable crafted energy. It would be great if these would be set to the lowest priority in the inventory. In other words have them be at the very bottom. Some things file above the energy but for the most part if I'm digging for a lix or and ankh kit it's 30 seconds of scrolling through energy to find them. Also there's no need to prioritize energy over anything because we just pop the energy kits in town between runs. This scrolling can become problematic at times, if you are mid run, but mostly it's just annoying.

GoodSyntax
03-21-2015, 01:00 PM
It would be nice to be able to "pin" things to the top of each list.

This goes for Pets, Weapons, Rings, Lix, etc.

I can't tell you how many deaths I have incurred browsing through dozens of locked crates and crafted energies while trying to find a reroll kit, or DMG kit.

Gorecaster
03-21-2015, 01:10 PM
I think the load outs are effective for easy access to favorite gears. "Pinning" things may help in the silly case of accidentally liquidating something valuable, which I'm guilty of doing. But for the most part there's ample loadouts to set a few things up. Perhaps something unique to the crate section of the inventory. User can set the order by various presets? A toggle for say elixers, crates, energy, eggs and items shift to the top accordingly?

GoodSyntax
03-21-2015, 02:52 PM
I have deleted several discontinued epic/rare items because when my inv is full, I clear out anything that isn't legendary or better.

Really, pinning would be most useful for pets. Imagine my annoyance while in the middle of a timed run, scrolling through 60 or 70 pets to find a lv7 Kelvin -.-

Also, I would like an onscreen load out button, like the elixir popup.

Finally, please make the elixir popup window take a kit before using plat. Sometimes, my reroll expires when the boss is almost dead, and instead of scrolling through dozens of locked and kits to find a reroll, its faster to just use the elixir popup. I mean, plat is spent by someone either way, so I don't see any lost revenue by implementing this.