PDA

View Full Version : NEW GUILD!: Mothwind!

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 02:01 AM
I am recreating on another thread srry for confusion and i am not out for money i just want a way to have fun without reching lvl 55

Beanmachine
03-18-2011, 02:08 AM
Why do these new guilds have to pay... deposit or just to fund you?

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 02:09 AM
It helps get them started...easier to recruit

Beanmachine
03-18-2011, 03:38 AM
Why do these new guilds have to pay... deposit or just to fund you?

You didnt answer this...

Necrobane
03-18-2011, 04:46 AM
I think he means that it will be stored in the Guild Bank, It's easier to recruit when players know that there are large somes of money to borrow.

Keohike
03-18-2011, 05:40 AM
LOl isnt this kinda like the guild i made????

Keohike

Conradin
03-18-2011, 07:46 AM
It has such a great name too, mothwind...

I don't like guilds that the owner uses the other people- this sounds like a rs merch clan.

Lesrider
03-18-2011, 07:50 AM
You get 50% of the profits??????
Sounds like you're recruiting your own personal slaves, not guild members.

Edit: And not sure how many members you're expecting, but 50% + 30% + 20% means one leader, one co-leader and one member?

Kalielle
03-18-2011, 08:37 AM
And the benefit people get for giving you 300k and 50% of their profits, as opposed to just farming with their friends, is.....?

Physiologic
03-18-2011, 09:15 AM
Sounds a lot like the pyramid-y scheme type of deal.

Keohike's guild:

20) All profits will be shared as the following [Regular members 30%/Team members 30%/Members in leadership positions 30%/Special Members 10%] every week on Sunday.
Which means leadership members (one or two members) get a 15%/30% cut.
If there's 10 "members" or "team members" then they get a 3% cut.

This guild:

Payments as follow (according to how much we earn each week):
Leader:50%
co-leader:30%
other members:20%
Leadership/co-leadership positions get 50%/30% cut.
If there's 10 members, 10 of 20% becomes 2% cut each member.

The more members in these guilds, the harder the cut for each member in a non-leadership position :p

Keohike
03-18-2011, 09:24 AM
The more members the more the guild has in the guild bank so we can buy sell more thus more profit. Plus Pocket legend Inc is no longer my guild Major is the leader.

KaotiicxDream
03-18-2011, 09:27 AM
No messing around with low levels WTF? Pay just to enter the guild? OMG im glad i joined Estraz's Club (He pays me for joining)

Kalielle
03-18-2011, 10:02 AM
The more members the more the guild has in the guild bank so we can buy sell more thus more profit.

Assuming you know what to buy/sell to make a profit, which is not easy or without risk.

Come to think of it, if your guild leaders are that good at merching, how come they're not already sitting on piles of gold and need to rely on external funding? :p

Keohike
03-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Well first of ii play PL for around 2.5 weeks and i made over 2 m its not alot but its pretty decent IMO. I was thinking about about a way to make more money but at same time other players can profit. But now i gave up because the time and effort will be better spent on other things in my life. Well any further questions about Pocket Legend Inc., please pm Major as i am no longer the leader.I have give away over 500k, so if anyways tries to say i care about is gold.

Zerious
03-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Well first of ii play PL for around 2.5 weeks and i made over 2 m its not alot but its pretty decent IMO. I was thinking about about a way to make more money but at same time other players can profit. But now i gave up because the time and effort will be better spent on other things in my life. Well any further questions about Pocket Legend Inc., please pm Major as i am no longer the leader.I have give away over 500k, so if anyways tries to say i care about is gold.

considering he was gonna let me in his guild for free and i'd still get a piece of the profit, he's not a greedy guy.

I think these guilds never really work out. Once there are many members, the profits get divided more and more. Sure there's more money in the system, but the merchants would have to go overtime with it. It's a good and fun idea, but it's a LOT of work for merchants. It's a gamble for the members.

Keohike
03-18-2011, 10:21 AM
considering he was gonna let me in his guild for free and i'd still get a piece of the profit, he's not a greedy guy.

I think these guilds never really work out. Once there are many members, the profits get divided more and more. Sure there's more money in the system, but the merchants would have to go overtime with it. It's a good and fun idea, but it's a LOT of work for merchants. It's a gamble for the members.

Sorry herwolf i never said i let you join for free. I put u in special members, they are not regular members they would only get 10%.

Keohike
03-18-2011, 10:22 AM
OK well i g2g if anyone has any question please feel free to PM Major he will explain everything you want to know.
Have Fun
Keohike

Lesrider
03-18-2011, 10:29 AM
If these guilds were truly about the members and not the guild owner, they wouldn't take a larger cut of the profits for themselves. You start a guild because you enjoy doing so -- it shouldn't be a business plan/scheme. If you're truly doing it out of selflessness, then take the same cut as your members.

Anyway, maybe this is why the devs haven't bothered implementing guilds into the game -- so much potential drama.

Kossi
03-18-2011, 10:50 AM
mothwing, you made a negative impression on me

you wanted to sell me a 33k value set for 600k, called me an idiot, noob,(lol), and stupid for saying that:
a lv39 mynas helm,= 12k in cs
grey kite shield= 20k in cs
LV30 pickaxe= bro i couldnt sell this for 1k

was 33k, not 600k

Kossi
03-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Payments as follow (according to how much we earn each week):
Leader:50%
co-leader:30%
other members:20%

lol what is this? sorry but this is a horrible idea
if you want a good guild, dont take money from our members

GIVE money to your members, and have prizes for events

Zerious
03-18-2011, 11:52 AM
Sorry herwolf i never said i let you join for free. I put u in special members, they are not regular members they would only get 10%.

i was still part of the guild right? I didn't say "He let me be a member", just said "He was gonna let me in his guild".

I agree with Kossi...

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Guys i told you i havent figured out the profits yet god! Yea keohike its just a little different cause my requirements arent as high and we do missions each week.

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 05:53 PM
And guys, talk about your guild in your own thread please this is only for mothwind.

Kossi
03-18-2011, 05:55 PM
if you have any reccomendations please tell me!

we are...idk what youre talking about

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 05:59 PM
LOL! Look at people above they r talking about keohikes guild

noobmigo
03-18-2011, 06:03 PM

You named a guild.....after yourself....and....horrible system. -1

Kossi

it was one post...

KingFu
So, lemme get this straight, you're making a guild, so that you get half of all profits? Seriously?

Let's go along with physios math, there are 10 members.

Leader: 50%
Co-leader: 30%
Each member: 2%

I sell an item for 200K

You get 100K
Co-leader gets 60K
Each member gets 4K

So basically, I join your guild to get 2K for every 100K, even when I sell it. So, if I sell an item on my own for 100K, I get 100K (100% of profit) but if I join your guild, for every 100K I get 2K, so I'd get 100K for 5 mil worth of items sold (correct me if I'm wrong) while you get 2.5 mil.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm awful at math:p But this is what'd it be like given you had 10 members.

noobmigo
03-18-2011, 06:06 PM
So, lemme get this straight, you're making a guild, so that you get half of all profits? Seriously?

I sell an item for 200K

You get 100K
Co-leader gets 60K
Each member gets 4K

So basically, I join your guild to get 2K for every 100K, even when I sell it. So, if I sell an item on my own for 100K, I get 100K (100% of profit) but if I join your guild, for every 100K I get 2K, so I'd get 100K for 5 mil worth of items sold (correct me if I'm wrong) while you get 2.5 mil.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm awful at math:p But this is what'd it be like given you had 10 members.

IKR? This is like Ponzi scheme. I can't blame him, dude is 12 something I'm guessing, and that's how I used to think too. That all leaders should get larger cut. But dude barely put HIS own gold into the guild....

Kossi
03-18-2011, 06:06 PM

I sell an item for 200K

You get 100K
Co-leader gets 60K
Each member gets 4K

probably making an attempt to make some money
he charged me 600k for 33k worth..

Lesrider
03-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Guys i told you i havent figured out the profits yet god! Yea keohike its just a little different cause my requirements arent as high and we do missions each week.

You clearly did figure out the profits because you said you get 50% of them!

noobmigo
03-18-2011, 06:17 PM
You clearly did figure out the profits because you said you get 50% of them!

Whats the point Les? He'll be getting 100% of it cuz nobody joining the freaking guild!

Lesrider
03-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Whats the point Les? He'll be getting 100% of it cuz nobody joining the freaking guild!

Lol good point.

noobmigo
03-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Lol good point.

Teehee. GL, Mothwing.....

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Ok lemme change percentages srry guys im just not very good with them...and if you dont like please dont post its just creating a bunch of junk i have to deal with and i already have all my friends joining so...And im not out for money i earn 800k a week at plasma pyramid

Kossi
03-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Ok lemme change percentages srry guys im just not very good with them...and if you dont like please dont post its just creating a bunch of junk i have to deal with and i already have all my friends joining so...And im not out for money i earn 800k a week at plasma pyramid

it takes about 3-4 hours to get 40k at plasma pyramid (avg.)
so you spend 60-80 hours a week farming PP?
lets average that to 70 hours.
thats 10 hours a day bro.

Lesrider
03-18-2011, 06:57 PM
You changed it to 40% for you and 30% co-leader? You still think that's fair?
I guess if there's only you, a co-leader and one member, sure that's fair.

Kossi
03-18-2011, 07:00 PM
this is what it should me IMO

leader- 0%
co-leader- 0%
members- 0%

why would you pay guild members?..with other member's donations!

Lesrider
03-18-2011, 07:05 PM
And btw, if our criticisms are going to scare away your friends, then either:
They're not really your friends (because they don't trust you enough to ignore our negative posts), or
You're not really THEIR friend, because you're trying to scam them and are worried about us blowing your cover.

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Lol keohike your the one who charged 500k for your "amazing" guild. What did you do with the money huh? Spend it on your "must-have" items? Yep i thought so.

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 09:11 PM
Wher did you get the idea of my friends being scared away? lol they are all still part of my guild and are very loyal.

Lesrider
03-18-2011, 09:15 PM

Wher did you get the idea of my friends being scared away? lol they are all still part of my guild and are very loyal.

Sounded to me like you were afraid you were going to lose members over the thread. Maybe I misinterpreted it, but you did feel the need to make a new thread with pretty much the same description, just to get rid of the criticisms.

Keohike
03-19-2011, 06:52 AM
Lol keohike your the one who charged 500k for your "amazing" guild. What did you do with the money huh? Spend it on your "must-have" items? Yep i thought so.

hahaha wow mothwing trying to push this on me now. Pathetic you are a scammer, my guild bank is posted on the guild website. hahah unlike your 50% for a leader just sad. And i have given over 500k in events and such what about you? Trying to put me in the same level as you. hahaha

PS, Pocket Legend Inc are deposit you get your money back unlike your scamming guilld