PDA

View Full Version : Abaddon return

Scry
03-22-2015, 05:57 AM
It was a long time ago and i think a lot of people want to buy one before the expansion, because his xp bonus.
Any thoughts?

Daggee
03-22-2015, 05:58 AM
yea

Sverdysiuss
03-22-2015, 06:06 AM
I think now should be ripmaw, I think there was slag during christmas, before him abaddon and before him ripmaw, right?

ClumsyCactus
03-22-2015, 07:12 AM
I think now should be ripmaw, I think there was slag during christmas, before him abaddon and before him ripmaw, right?

The ONLY reason a sane human would want ripmaw is for the mythic aps or the looks. And even then i dont WUITE understand it...
Ripmaw is bad.

Sverdysiuss
03-22-2015, 07:26 AM
I know, that Ripmaw is bad, really bad...:emmersed: But this post is not about how bad ripmaw is, but which pet will be on plat sale. And I think now there will be ripmaw.
Or am I wrong?

vawaid
03-22-2015, 08:03 AM
ripmaw and maybe also his arcane brother will back on shark week. slag and aba already for sale some months ago. And I dont agree about abaddon for sale (on plat) before expansion, hoarders will be angry, I am hoarder. If you want xp bonus, why dont you buy adventurer kit? it's even much cheaper than aba.

Fran Mac
03-22-2015, 08:06 AM
buy advernturer kit and we hope that sts doesnt makes fun of the ones that bought plat a few months ago.

ClumsyCactus
03-22-2015, 08:48 AM
ripmaw and maybe also his arcane brother will back on shark week. slag and aba already for sale some months ago. And I dont agree about abaddon for sale (on plat) before expansion, hoarders will be angry, I am hoarder. If you want xp bonus, why dont you buy adventurer kit? it's even much cheaper than aba.

Because it Costs real Money?
Abaddon eggs are purchaseable for in game cash -.-

codered
03-22-2015, 09:05 AM
Ull be ok lvling up without aba,,, for sure,,
Some people do invest aba eggs, holy they dont wanna see the price drop. And why didnt u buy it when it was 750k

Twinisland
03-22-2015, 09:38 AM
Please be patient and wait as people said ripmaw has to come first.

Ssneakykills
03-22-2015, 11:20 AM
Or you can just buy a courage pack with the perma xp boost that sts intended

vawaid
03-22-2015, 05:19 PM
The ONLY reason a sane human would want ripmaw is for the mythic aps or the looks. And even then i dont WUITE understand it...
Ripmaw is bad.
ripmaw is not bad.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

ColdBlahd
03-22-2015, 05:30 PM
ripmaw is not bad.

sent by a nab using tapasucks
I agree, Ripmaw is probably the best pet in the game.

Fightbeast
03-23-2015, 07:25 AM
I agree, Ripmaw is probably the best pet in the game.
If it was a legendary pet its stats would have been good. But a mythic pet!? Sorry I would rather have others.
But then again I heard its aa got buffed so maybe it will get better.

G-M
03-23-2015, 09:17 AM
Are you guys psychic? Have you planted a wire in our offices?

octavos
03-23-2015, 09:28 AM

about which part that rip is bad? or that some mythics will be out soon?
because both are errmmm, ok i guess lol.

Edit, i think abaddon...needs to be bought in CS..theres many and really...I think till october he should be released again.

Fightbeast
03-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Psychic I guess haha!

ColdBlahd
03-23-2015, 01:09 PM
If it was a legendary pet its stats would have been good. But a mythic pet!? Sorry I would rather have others.
But then again I heard its aa got buffed so maybe it will get better.
Well it's the best, hands down.

epicrrr
03-23-2015, 01:12 PM

lol maybe theyre about to release abaddo.

Kakashis
03-23-2015, 01:47 PM
I want to see the new mythic genie. Hopefully he will be like a Slag to Glacian and NOT Scorch to Singe. I gave up on Scorch, at the very least he should have received the stronger shielding and not necro. It is what it is

Noobx
03-24-2015, 05:29 AM
I want to see the new mythic genie. Hopefully he will be like a Slag to Glacian and NOT Scorch to Singe. I gave up on Scorch, at the very least he should have received the stronger shielding and not necro. It is what it is
I agree that they should've made scorch shield stronger. Maybe not as strong as nekro sure but strong enough to take a couple hits in endgame elites. I think the only reason they buffed nekros shield and not scorch is because most scorch users didn't spend hundreds to thousands of $$ on this game, while many nekro users have. And as always, sts caters only to those top players.

ClumsyCactus
03-24-2015, 05:40 AM
I agree that they should've made scorch shield stronger. Maybe not as strong as nekro sure but strong enough to take a couple hits in endgame elites. I think the only reason they buffed nekros shield and not scorch is because most scorch users didn't spend hundreds to thousands of $$ on this game, while many nekro users have. And as always, sts caters only to those top players.
Most Scorch users have payed for the game, since he is platinum exclusive...
While nekro users may have spent cash on the game, and to open locks, but technically he is free...
JS that argument is kinda meh

Noobx
03-24-2015, 05:43 AM
Most Scorch users have payed for the game, since he is platinum exclusive...
While nekro users may have spent cash on the game, and to open locks, but technically he is free...
JS that argument is kinda meh

I don't think you understand my point. Most scorch users aren't maxed out, or they just paid for scorch (there's some who did that). If you have a nekro nowadays you're more than likely to be maxed out. And to be maxed out you'd need to spend $$$ on this game, and a lot of it. So basically those with nekro spent more $$$ overall, which is why sts caters to them first. Always stick to the sure buyers I guess.

ClumsyCactus
03-24-2015, 06:22 AM
I don't think you understand my point. Most scorch users aren't maxed out, or they just paid for scorch (there's some who did that). If you have a nekro nowadays you're more than likely to be maxed out. And to be maxed out you'd need to spend $$$ on this game, and a lot of it. So basically those with nekro spent more $$$ overall, which is why sts caters to them first. Always stick to the sure buyers I guess.

I don't think you understand my point... You don't need to spend real Money to get the best gear.
Even though, yes, as you say, most maxed do.

Noobx
03-24-2015, 06:23 AM
I don't think you understand my point... You don't need to spend real Money to get the best gear.
Even though, yes, as you say, most maxed do.

Don't need to spend money to be maxed out? Better invest 19 years into this game or be damn "lucky" and loot 2-3 fossils or like 12 recipes

ClumsyCactus
03-24-2015, 06:51 AM
Don't need to spend money to be maxed out? Better invest 19 years into this game or be damn "lucky" and loot 2-3 fossils or like 12 recipes

So, i farmed lockeds with lepre Only during the st patricks event...
With a good party, one week, i got around 300 lockeds.
Without even using luck Lix that is.
300 locks, if i sell each one for 5k (Which i wont, saving the ones i didnt sell for inv space)
5Kx300=1500000 or 1,5 mills.
Farming lockeds without even having a luck Lix gave me a potential 1,5 Mill.
Now, there is more effective farming (elites) and you could have a luck Lix to increase chance of Reroll.
if i then, with the Money i have from lets say a month or 2 of farming (6 Mill-12 mill) merch mythics...
Suddenly im a mass millionare.
Some dedication is all it takes.
Unfortunately i have a life and dont have the time to farm/merch all the time.
(Im a somewhat sociallly active student lol)
But, as you see from my little math i could get enough Money to atleast have imbued,mythic weapon,maybe a singe? That would take some time though...
But its highly doable, and as the game have been live for several years, time shouldnt be a problem for the richest.

However, as i Said, most people DO it the Easy Way by paying, and that is okay.
Since i dont Wanna mislead the original topic anymore, I will not reply further, all respect to your opinion though ^^

Wazakesy
03-24-2015, 08:23 AM

Actually...I would love to see what u guys do...Like last time samhayne made a video in the office "is that a dancing tree?"

Yeah, that tree boss whose name starts with an H i guess? hehehehe

that boss from ursoth's assault event :P

Noobx
03-24-2015, 09:30 AM
So, i farmed lockeds with lepre Only during the st patricks event...
With a good party, one week, i got around 300 lockeds.
Without even using luck Lix that is.
300 locks, if i sell each one for 5k (Which i wont, saving the ones i didnt sell for inv space)
5Kx300=1500000 or 1,5 mills.
Farming lockeds without even having a luck Lix gave me a potential 1,5 Mill.
Now, there is more effective farming (elites) and you could have a luck Lix to increase chance of Reroll.
if i then, with the Money i have from lets say a month or 2 of farming (6 Mill-12 mill) merch mythics...
Suddenly im a mass millionare.
Some dedication is all it takes.
Unfortunately i have a life and dont have the time to farm/merch all the time.
(Im a somewhat sociallly active student lol)
But, as you see from my little math i could get enough Money to atleast have imbued,mythic weapon,maybe a singe? That would take some time though...
But its highly doable, and as the game have been live for several years, time shouldnt be a problem for the richest.

However, as i Said, most people DO it the Easy Way by paying, and that is okay.
Since i dont Wanna mislead the original topic anymore, I will not reply further, all respect to your opinion though ^^

Its almost impossible to merch nowadays since prices either spike or crash faster than a person on a sugar rush. Not everyone has the capability to merch, and elite items are worth next to nothing now. There's many different views on this, best if we just leave it as that.

acewasabi
03-24-2015, 11:46 PM
i'd rather new mythic pet than aba esp. cos the lion pet give 15xp bonus even when not equipped