PDA

View Full Version : STS, You Forgot This!

Hoardseeker
03-22-2015, 10:23 AM

Isn't that Limited time?I remember the Vanity from the time i'm playing AL(Just some weeks before kraken expansion) And not still removed (Blood archmage set too)

Andrisber
03-22-2015, 11:21 AM
What about blue berserker? Night assassin? Bleh...

-Productive

Dalmony
03-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Ssshhh! They might put all the awesome new vanities in the plat store instead of letting us work to get them for free during events :3

lol :)

Dragoonclaws
03-22-2015, 08:40 PM
oh no worries my dear, they also forgot the 1h Combo Enhancer in SL... and the Arcane Legends Shield too. Those are for a limited time only.... since release xD

Zynzyn
03-22-2015, 09:25 PM
Hahah forget steel heraldic, berserkers and night assassin suits. That ancient stone age Gold Ranger vanity for rogues is still around....:indecisiveness:

Actually now I am going to grab a Gold Ranger set and wear it, just for nostalgia. How old it is omg! And nobody wears it anymore.

kinzmet
03-22-2015, 11:04 PM
They forgot this also :)

Hey all,

I know that mage balance is a hot issue right now. In this month's Face Time with Spacetime, Samhayne said that we will definitely be looking at Mages in the very near future, but our design and development teams are very hard at work right now on Planar Tombs and Winter content. What this means for all you blue guys out there is that we will begin actively looking at buffing mages after the first of next year. I know it's a little while longer to wait, but it's coming!

But, in there defense. They made a lots of new things that made our gaming pre-occupied. New FREE-events, double-anything, new pets, bug fixes etc etc.. Good job on that!

Zylx
03-23-2015, 11:10 PM
"For a limited time" could mean a few minutes, a few days, a few months, a few years, or it could be 99 Googelplex light years.

Limited is not unlimited, for unlimited has no limits.