PDA

View Full Version : How lucky we are to have these devs!

Zipponator
03-18-2011, 05:01 AM
Anyway i got a new online game ( one that all my friends have ). It was pretty good game and i was enjoying myself. However one day when i was in a battle with my team members i lagged out and disconnected from the battle/ game. So i then go to reconnect to the game to find out i have been banned! I couldnt believe it how seriousely dumb their policies are.

After a day i then emailed the devs of the game asking why i have been banned ( all my friends are playing and having a great time ). After TWO WEEKS i got a reply from the devs saying...... "you left a battle whilst in combat, and have disturbed the other players ( only 4 ) . Im now furious along with a numerous amount of others i have seen posting on that games forum and at the devs and wish to express how lucky pl players are with the devs we have. Im not going to play a game where at any second you could lose all your progress for simply disconnecting due to lag.he

Ellyidol
03-18-2011, 05:07 AM
I can't agree more.

I have never ever played, or even heard of, a game with the devs this close to the community and how much they value our feedback.

Moreover, I have also never met a more helpful, educated, and dedicated community than ours :)

Really glad I found PL :D

Christina
03-18-2011, 05:20 AM
Strongly agree!!!
+10

KingFu
03-18-2011, 05:27 AM
Agreed, were fortunate to not only have devs this close to the community, and listen to feed back, but that also joke around with us and act more like peirs than devs.

It's easier to respect them in that aspect.

Keohike
03-18-2011, 05:35 AM
If u guys read the post, he is disliking the devs lol.

Christina
03-18-2011, 05:37 AM
Yes i know.. That y i put 10 thumbs up

Keohike
03-18-2011, 05:38 AM
IMO i think he did something other then what he said he did.

Keohike
03-18-2011, 05:39 AM
Yes i know.. That y i put 10 thumbs up

1 thumb down

Christina
03-18-2011, 05:40 AM
Everyone thumbs up

Zipponator
03-18-2011, 05:43 AM
you thumb down what??? im saying how pl devs are awsome

Keohike
03-18-2011, 05:45 AM
sound like your angry

Zipponator
03-18-2011, 05:46 AM
if you actually read the whole post you would realise im angry at the other games devs.

Keohike
03-18-2011, 05:49 AM
Anyway i got a new online game ( one that all my friends have ). It was pretty good game and i was enjoying myself. However one day when i was in a battle with my team members i lagged out and disconnected from the battle/ game. So i then go to reconnect to the game to find out i have been banned! I couldnt believe it how seriousely dumb their policies are.

After a day i then emailed the devs of the game asking why i have been banned ( all my friends are playing and having a great time ). After TWO WEEKS i got a reply from the devs saying...... "you left a battle whilst in combat, and have disturbed the other players ( only 4 ) . Im now furious along with a numerous amount of others i have seen posting on that games forum and at the devs and wish to express how lucky pl players are with the devs we have. Im not going to play a game where at any second you could lose all your progress for simply disconnecting due to lag.he

Your post is vague and just you venting at some "dev" in some "game". Because you don't want to be banned on PL forum. lol

Ellyidol
03-18-2011, 05:53 AM
Your post is vague and just you venting at some "dev" in some "game". Because you don't want to be banned on PL forum. lol

Lol in all fairness, I don't think he means PL :P

I don't think devs have EVER banned based on those grounds. If they start doing so, I'd definitely get banned since I usually disconnect from games while travelling. :)

If they ban on leaving, its almost saying they'd ban for booting too :P

Corpser
03-18-2011, 05:55 AM

read the title not the message the tittle clearly says how lucky we are to have these devs but the post is very confusing also which game was it

Zipponator
03-18-2011, 05:55 AM
why would i " metaphorically" make a thread which actually relates to how i dislike the devs of pl and then a second later in my post say how much i like the pl devs. The some game im talking about and the other devs have nothing to do with pl. PL DEVS ARE GREAT

Corpser
03-18-2011, 05:59 AM
why wont u name the game lol

is it illegal?

Zipponator
03-18-2011, 06:00 AM
im not sure , thats the reason.... i dont want to get in trouble...btw corps this is Zip

Lesrider
03-18-2011, 06:58 AM
Wow that's lame. Hope you didn't spend too much money on that game.

Zipponator
03-18-2011, 07:28 AM
Thankfully no .... Otherwise i would be fuming ( which i already am ) :(

Physiologic
03-18-2011, 09:05 AM
You guys want to see an MMO forum with incredibly incompetent developers and ones that don't answer any questions?

NEXON America Inc. (http://forum.nexon.net/MapleStory/forums/62/ShowForum.aspx)

Better business bureau rating for Nexon America Inc: C- (http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/Nexon-America-Inc-100061928)
TrustLink Community rating: 1/5 (http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Nexon-America-Inc-205961941)

RedRyder
03-18-2011, 11:23 AM
You guys are idiots thinking that hes talking about the PL devs when he clearly isn't. When has a dev ever banned anyone for leaving during combat? Are you that numb? Christina why're you even showing any distaste toward the devs if they've never done anything bad to you or to anyone that didnt deserve it? Are you REALLY that distraught over Thelonearcher getting banned? Yea it was upsetting since he was a friend but come on.. Get over it.

Anyways, thunderslam, you are absolutely correct. This is the best customer service I've ever come across from any game I've played in my 20 years of life. Since day one they've been replying to email, taking appropriate actions, listening to the gamers, adding content to please us, etc etc. They're not greedy at all and it's obvious that they're in it more for pushing good entertainment than they are for making money. STS, I salute you.

If you really wanna see some bad customer service, look at com2us.

Zipponator
03-18-2011, 06:54 PM
Thx redryder

Justg
03-18-2011, 07:17 PM
We fully understand he is not slamming us, rather the opposite. And we appreciate it, and we love you guys too :)

Happy Weekend!

icantgetkills
03-18-2011, 07:26 PM
We fully understand he is not slamming us, rather the opposite. And we appreciate it, and we love you guys too :)

Happy Weekend!

justg loves me :D

XD

Zeus
03-18-2011, 07:26 PM

Happy Weekend!

Thank you for the shield! We love you guys! :)

RedRyder
03-18-2011, 07:29 PM
justg loves me moar

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-18-2011, 07:33 PM
He PRAISES ME!

Jk he still thinks im a troll lol =-/

But anyway, agreed.