PDA

View Full Version : sleepy gameplay

Risend
03-23-2015, 12:19 AM
Can anyone give me some idea how not to get sleepy while playing Arcane legends? Because everytime I play for an hour on my ipad I get so sleepy, I often spam attack button with my eyes closed. Is this just me Or someone gets very sleepy too?

GoodSyntax
03-23-2015, 12:31 AM
Timed runs and mega pulls in elite.

Eski
03-23-2015, 12:53 AM
yeah lol do elite you wont get sleepy by doing planar tombs or elite rockhorn :)

Volt
03-23-2015, 01:08 AM
yeah lol do elite you wont get sleepy by doing planar tombs or elite rockhorn :)

I've fallen asleep countless times In elites

SacredKnight
03-23-2015, 01:21 AM
Pulls in elite? Eliting around? Sounds like button smash to me >_< To be frank I would just play AL for a bit, rest then start again. I personally can't go for more than an hour at a time without taking a break to play CS:GO or Skyrim.

Eski
03-23-2015, 01:27 AM
I've fallen asleep countless times In elites
oh well..i have no answer for that lol
i thing its all about the point of view

Kakashis
03-23-2015, 02:00 AM
get more sleep and then play AL fresh! If you're tired, you're tired and probably shouldn't be gaming! I fall asleep too if I game right after work or a long day as well!

pevensey
03-23-2015, 02:05 AM
You just need take a rest ,as doctor said xD

ClumsyCactus
03-23-2015, 03:10 AM
Can anyone give me some idea how not to get sleepy while playing Arcane legends? Because everytime I play for an hour on my ipad I get so sleepy, I often spam attack button with my eyes closed. Is this just me Or someone gets very sleepy too?

When i was running in bracken for the st.patricks event i fell asleep a few Times and just kept running forwards while i was asleep, luckily I always woke up a few minutes later, but as i know how this feels...
Just take one day Where you sleep until you wake up, and when you WAKE up LAY in bed for a few hours.
Rest, then play and you propably wont be as sleepy

Alafonta
03-23-2015, 04:25 AM
You just require a bit of rest in between playing or a break from your regular pattern. The brain is constantly interpreting information; so when something is repetitive or methodical, the brain has to process less and less. Eventually you become sleepier as the brain becomes less active.

bedmaster
03-24-2015, 07:00 AM
When i farm locks at km or leveling im always sleepy. Guild quiz event will always keep ur eyes open.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Wazakesy
03-24-2015, 07:46 AM
go...PvP you'd automatically jump. xD

nevercan
03-24-2015, 11:13 AM
go...PvP you'd automatically jump. xD
Not always when nobady is there or you get ganged 24/7 you wil fal asleep to.

Franocazzzo
03-24-2015, 11:17 AM
Pulls in elite? Eliting around? Sounds like button smash to me >_< To be frank I would just play AL for a bit, rest then start again. I personally can't go for more than an hour at a time without taking a break to play CS:GO or Skyrim.

Csgo for the win! What rank are you in competitive im legendary eagle master, im always looking for people to play with :)

Kingofninjas
03-24-2015, 11:27 AM

Not everyone has the gear, friend list or skill for timed runs. Majority of players will not even be given a chance due to their gear or not being friends with any timed runners who are willing to give them a shot.

Mega pulls for most is an ankh drain, and they can't afford that. Better to fall asleep.

GoodSyntax
03-24-2015, 11:41 AM
Not everyone has the gear, friend list or skill for timed runs. Majority of players will not even be given a chance due to their gear or not being friends with any timed runners who are willing to give them a shot.

Mega pulls for most is an ankh drain, and they can't afford that. Better to fall asleep.
It doesn't have to be for LB, but rather, beating your best time.

I know it can be an ankh drain, but nothing quite like fighting for survival to keep you engaged.

Also, soloing is a big pastime of mine. This take a lot of pots, but ankh is optional if you don't mind being slow.

Encase
03-24-2015, 01:20 PM
Haha just do recruitement runs with kali and you can never sleep again:3

Ssneakykills
03-24-2015, 02:37 PM
Running wt4 for and levelling has made me fall asleep countless amounts of time

nevercan
03-24-2015, 02:39 PM
Running wt4 for and levelling has made me fall asleep countless amounts of time

Lol not only wt4 kt4 and those 2 made me die countles of times -.- by falling asleep

Ssneakykills
03-24-2015, 02:44 PM
Lol not only wt4 kt4 and those 2 made me die countles of times -.- by falling asleep

Haha I used to try so hard to stay awake but just drifted to sleep

nevercan
03-24-2015, 02:45 PM
Haha I used to try so hard to stay awake but just drifted to sleep
Yea and while trieng to stay awake you stil die :D

codered
03-24-2015, 06:55 PM
A cup of espresso no sugar :3
Works for me

Newcomx
03-24-2015, 08:17 PM

Wash your face and make yourself a black coffee. If you still sleepy, you play too much your eyes need rest :victorious:

Zylx
03-25-2015, 01:05 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=136237

I get it all the time too. I've fallen asleep in watcher's tomb once. The timer was up at 40 minutes when I lifted my drooling face up and saw my character sitting there.

Earlingstad
03-25-2015, 01:25 AM
Not always when nobady is there or you get ganged 24/7 you wil fal asleep to.

Hahaha I just imagined falling asleep while getting ganged. Hilarious.

Glacially
03-25-2015, 01:35 AM
If you make same map many times you will sleep. Just change map every 10m... You won't go asleep. It's normal to sleep if you played same map 9999 times. Omg forum works...

nevercan
03-25-2015, 01:38 AM
Hahaha I just imagined falling asleep while getting ganged. Hilarious.
Then yoi die and you wil stay dead for a long time :) and the one who gang get angry and wil leave so there wil be an empty room :p

epicrrr
03-25-2015, 02:14 AM
I keep falling asleep while blocking, any tips on how to stay awake? :) <- dead serious.

killarrow
03-25-2015, 07:07 AM
Watch out for the symptoms of 'Sleep Deprivation'.