PDA

View Full Version : Mushroom AP Bugged?

Rosna
03-23-2015, 09:19 AM
I've been farming arena daily for months, usually two or three times a day lol. Many friends need the mushroom ap and we've worked extremely hard to help them get it. However, it doesn't appear obtainable regardless of no hits, no death. I had heard this was a bug in arena. Can anyone tell me if they've gotten this ap recently? Is it bugged?

Jazzi
03-23-2015, 09:49 AM
It is obtainable or at least was up until two weeks ago, when I got it. In my opinion it is easiest to do it solo (at least as a rogue). Please refer to this thread for suggestions how to obtain it :-))

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?213026-I-need-a-extensive-guide-for-Mushroom-Madness-aps&highlight=mushroom

Visiting
03-23-2015, 10:21 AM
The day arena LB times came back out, I decided I'd solo the arena to see If I could beat one of the pure times (joke was on me because times aren't up, lol). Everytime I got Rutger, I'd do the "proper" procedure and stand in the corner and yada yada and no "challenge" occurred, which usually means Shroom were supposed to spawn. But, alas, no Ap ._.

Jazzi
03-23-2015, 10:41 AM
The day arena LB times came back out, I decided I'd solo the arena to see If I could beat one of the pure times (joke was on me because times aren't up, lol). Everytime I got Rutger, I'd do the "proper" procedure and stand in the corner and yada yada and no "challenge" occurred, which usually means Shroom were supposed to spawn. But, alas, no Ap ._.

Can you please explain what this "challenge" means and when should it appear? I have never seen it or at least havent noticed it. Thanks in advance :-)

Anyway if it is mushrooms one mushroom always spawns no matter if right procedure or not. If there was no mushroom it was spiders :)

Kriticality
03-23-2015, 10:57 AM
I got it about a week ago Rosna

Visiting
03-23-2015, 11:13 AM
Can you please explain what this "challenge" means and when should it appear? I have never seen it or at least havent noticed it. Thanks in advance :-)

Anyway if it is mushrooms one mushroom always spawns no matter if right procedure or not. If there was no mushroom it was spiders :)
By "challenge" I meant Prox curse/Spiders/Crystal/enrage.

Haligali
03-23-2015, 11:38 AM
My tip, dont look for mushroom and rutger, just farm regular arena. You can tell which enviroment is, there is a small flash on ground at 1-3 sec at countdown, if its before boss and bit left side, then its mushroom.

Haligali
03-23-2015, 05:23 PM
Check the small flash at 3:35

https://youtu.be/kaaoozJmjTg

Rosna
03-24-2015, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the suggestions, appreciate it!