View Full Version : Im out of chocolate pudding.

Imsofancy
03-23-2015, 01:41 PM
Le sigh... It was really good pudding.

So since sts has a habit of sticking mage skills in guns, like fireball, ice, and now lightning, I was curious if we could get wind in the next gun. For the Christmas event we saw some of the NPC mages having double barrel guns, a.k.a shotguns. I think it would be a great if we could get the shotgun weapon for mages for this next expansion, with a wind skill proc, since it would be a perfect comparison of irl shotguns, with the wind stunning and having the push-back.

Thanks for reading

For true hate to rain, we need a little love. (idk just thought it sounded good)

Appeltjes
03-23-2015, 01:47 PM
Bo zombies thundergun? :p or that shotgun from cod aw:3

Dragoonclaws
03-23-2015, 02:54 PM
make me some lemon pudding. Thank you.

I'll use that as my target to test the double barrel gun

Schnitzel
03-23-2015, 05:39 PM
I still want to know why you are talking about pudding :/
btw, dunno about anyone else, but i want Time Shift as a proc in a mage gun :D

Arturohoward
03-23-2015, 08:59 PM
Hm.. I got what u mean, I guess that could be nice to push enemies like that :)

Hail
03-24-2015, 01:22 AM
Hi! I like pudding too!
PS Also Captain Staff and Watchman Staff release a "curse like affect". However sadly that curse only reduces hit by 50% xD.
PPS The idea of a shotgun is so awesome!
PPPS The idea of a wind "push" affect is even awesomer (yey english)
PPPPS Why not buy some more pudding? :)

Rx8
03-24-2015, 03:40 AM
SHOTGUN?! i would say

HELL YEAH!

Litheus
03-24-2015, 04:14 AM
a chain gun for the next mage arcane weapon will ge good...and mages have unlimited ammo

Dragoonclaws
03-24-2015, 07:37 AM
if we ever get shotguns, please add the emote where sorcerers add bullets.

Wazakesy
03-24-2015, 07:43 AM
if we ever get shotguns, please add the emote where sorcerers add bullets.

and how about they pretend to shoot themselves? Like those ol' cats triggering like newbies and shot-gun'n themselves xD

nevercan
03-24-2015, 08:28 AM
Hi! I like pudding too!
PS Also Captain Staff and Watchman Staff release a "curse like affect". However sadly that curse only reduces hit by 50% xD.
PPS The idea of a shotgun is so awesome!
PPPS The idea of a wind "push" affect is even awesomer (yey english)
PPPPS Why not buy some more pudding? :)why buy it if you can make it at home easely? :)

Imsofancy
03-24-2015, 10:47 AM
why buy it if you can make it at home easely? :)

Unfortunately I have grown quite fat from eating large amounts of pudding,and can not move to go make more pudding, gimme couple days to burn it off with these finger workouts.

nevercan
03-24-2015, 10:57 AM
Unfortunately I have grown quite fat from eating large amounts of pudding,and can not move to go make more pudding, gimme couple days to burn it off with these finger workouts.
While you make it you wil brun alot of fat :)

Rx8
03-25-2015, 01:22 AM

Just roll the whole day...

bedmaster
03-25-2015, 01:26 AM
Minigun pls, or dual smg, or magnum rifle. Chainsaws for warriors pls, crossbows for rogues pls, repeater will be fine too.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
03-25-2015, 03:56 AM
Dang this is turning into cod