PDA

View Full Version : Complain about fyber/trialpay

Appeltjes
03-23-2015, 01:44 PM
These services are pure crap, I need one more grand gem so I wanted some plat, decided to do the game of war- fire age (smthn like that) didn't get the plat, after that I decided to do a paid offer whatsapp wallpapers (again smthn like that) it costs €5 (did it because it would give me more plat than buying actual plat). I again didn't receive my platinum, now I finally could contact support hearing it could take up 1 to 3 days...

Why make someone pay for something I need now to hear I have to wait another couple of days?

It's pure nonsense that I'm paying for something that I need now and that I will receive it at a time I am no longer in need of it (I'm not interested in plat gemming outside of double grand chance weekends or opening locks or whatsoever).

Appeltjes
03-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Closed their 1/3 days seems to be 15 mins-,- or I just lack patience :p

darthdlo
03-23-2015, 07:28 PM
Did u get ur stronghold lvl 5 not ur character ur building? Read carefully u have to play game a bit most times. Not sure wut u did just a suggestion based on my experience

Doframingo
03-23-2015, 07:33 PM
These services are pure crap, I need one more grand gem so I wanted some plat, decided to do the game of war- fire age (smthn like that) didn't get the plat, after that I decided to do a paid offer whatsapp wallpapers (again smthn like that) it costs €5 (did it because it would give me more plat than buying actual plat). I again didn't receive my platinum, now I finally could contact support hearing it could take up 1 to 3 days...

Why make someone pay for something I need now to hear I have to wait another couple of days?

It's pure nonsense that I'm paying for something that I need now and that I will receive it at a time I am no longer in need of it (I'm not interested in plat gemming outside of double grand chance weekends or opening locks or whatsoever).

Contact NativeX clicking in "Need Help" under the offers, it switches you to email them. Write your complains and attach proof screenshots, they always give your reward.

Rx8
03-23-2015, 08:16 PM

Dude, i did the same thing on nativex, if u chose the offer in the native language depending on the country and u didnt know whay it meant just contact support...i oevelled up stronghold to 5 and i got my plats.

acewasabi
03-24-2015, 04:17 AM
ok i signed up for the video app and had to use my credit card and it did give me the 147 plat BUT when i cancel my subscription to the video app (i don't want to pay more for the streaming anymore), now i can't log into AL anymore??

is this a coincidence? cos i really don't wanna lose my progess :( and i had a few plats saved up on there.

Encase
03-24-2015, 01:28 PM
ok i signed up for the video app and had to use my credit card and it did give me the 147 plat BUT when i cancel my subscription to the video app (i don't want to pay more for the streaming anymore), now i can't log into AL anymore??

is this a coincidence? cos i really don't wanna lose my progess :( and i had a few plats saved up on there.
Contact sts support for this matter:

Support.spacetimestudios.com (i think it was that link cant remember right)