PDA

View Full Version : Purple snowcaps dropping off regular mobs in Ancient Swamps?

haroldiv
05-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Hey,

so is this a bug? as seen in http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2162-Purple-Helmet that thread.

seems purple snowcap dropped for uriyah off a normal mob in the swamps. first of all AWESOME need purple caps for sure! but was this supposed to be in ancient swamps? at this point i would be happy to play LE again if i knew there was new loot.

please dont take this away, just tell us that it really exists and move it to the LE loot table lol.

Cinco
05-21-2010, 06:06 PM
Wondered where that helmet went :[

Not taking anybody's item away :) This item will move out of AS and into LE very soon.

Thanks!

- Cinco

Evante
05-21-2010, 07:39 PM
LAWL so this was a bug = / ... Guess there isn't a purple cap comin out ne time soon?

TheBaconKing
05-21-2010, 07:42 PM
LAWL so this was a bug = / ... Guess there isn't a purple cap comin out ne time soon?

The purple cap is still going to be dropped, just in the Lost Expedition(LE), where is was meant to be dropped.

haroldiv
05-21-2010, 08:16 PM
The purple cap is still going to be dropped, just in the Lost Expedition(LE), where is was meant to be dropped.

Soon I hope. I'm hearing the ancient swamps background noise in my sleep!