PDA

View Full Version : Whats the most item u got from other player for free?

KaotiicxDream
03-18-2011, 04:26 PM
What is the best item u ever got 100% free from another player? Money rewards doesnt count only items :) well Its my thread so i start...

I got a Gurgox Hammer of Rift from a guy named Watersenistry(or something very similar)... Thx for the gift buddy!

Edit: Title should say "Best" not "most" :)

Pharcyde
03-18-2011, 04:28 PM
I got a Level 10 Pink Forest Chain from Kingofhurtz :)!!

Love ya King!!!!

RedRyder
03-18-2011, 04:30 PM
sewer queen staff from bgandyful :)

skavenger216
03-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Back when I was a lvl 50 I was running hideout, and after a run giayuan ( sorry if I spelled it wrong) must have decided my gear sucked, because he gave me a full rift set :D. Still the most generous act I've experienced.

Zeus
03-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Vyxanaar helm for me. Definitely.

Kalielle
03-18-2011, 05:17 PM
5 million.
And another 5 million a couple of weeks later.

Kossi
03-18-2011, 05:37 PM
lv45 djin wand of thoth back in mid-ao2
sold for 300

Corpser
03-18-2011, 06:04 PM
a gurgox hammer of the rift from zushen unfourtunatly he quite

noobmigo
03-18-2011, 06:30 PM
A Artisan 15, but just for loan. Thank you again, Joey.

Ellyidol
03-18-2011, 06:32 PM
5 million.
And another 5 million a couple of weeks later.

Such love :P

hawkei
03-18-2011, 06:39 PM
I got a sewer king bow when it was 500k from some random player
TY SIR!!!

YYZ????
03-18-2011, 06:43 PM
I was just standing around in balefort castle, i was lvl 53-54. Some random guy gave me about 10, 45-50 trash pinks. Sold for about 15k. I thanked and tried to friend but he was gone in an instant.

Sanatorium
03-18-2011, 06:54 PM
My first ever was BigLocLoc, he's truly an amazing player, he was my first ever friend and he showed me how to play, he even loaned me money for elixirs, he's forever a true friend haha <3.
Second was some random guy in christmas, he just gave me 30+ pinks and I sold them all for 50K, pretty cool guy :).
Third and best was 2 Zombie Voodoo Robes, I don't know why I even told the guy they're worth around 200K+ and he said "Don't worry, enjoy."
I was like "WOAH, WOAH, WOAH... You my friend, are extremely amazing."
There's a lot of generous people in this game :).

giayuan
03-18-2011, 08:40 PM
1k when I was lvl5 by gunderakk! :D the only gift that I really treasured!

Ladylove
03-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Dude... I couldn't possibly pick a best item... perhaps the MM gemstone wand that I got from an amazing person who wishes to remain anonymous. I can't forget, though, full Cosmos/shock lance/tons of money/tons of pots and more from Thelonearcher. Also, full Void/voodoo doll/money/Rift items/Vyxnaar helm/money and more from Mysticaldream. Vyxnaar helm and green ice sword from Theosiris. These are only a few people who have been very generous to me.

Zeus
03-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Dude... I couldn't possibly pick a best item... perhaps the MM gemstone wand that I got from an amazing person who wishes to remain anonymous. I can't forget, though, full Cosmos/shock lance/tons of money/tons of pots and more from Thelonearcher. Also, full Void/voodoo doll/money/Rift items/Vyxnaar helm/money and more from Mysticaldream. Vyxnaar helm and green ice sword from Theosiris. These are only a few people who have been very generous to me.

You would never let me buy you anything :(.

Ladylove
03-18-2011, 10:11 PM
You would never let me buy you anything :(.

Lol you're not nearly as stubborn as Mike and David. Luke, as well, is very stubborn. He has given me quite a bit.

Zeus
03-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Lol you're not nearly as stubborn as Mike and David. Luke, as well, is very stubborn. He has given me quite a bit.

I'm not stubborn because in my tradition, if somebody doesn't want a gift. Getting them it is basically like an insult and acting against their wishes. So.... :D I just listen, even though I DESPERATELY don't want to.

Kalielle
03-18-2011, 11:07 PM
I'm not stubborn because in my tradition, if somebody doesn't want a gift. Getting them it is basically like an insult and acting against their wishes.

Hmm, that's interesting. But keep in mind that in other people's traditions, protesting when someone offers a very expensive gift is considered the only polite thing to do. Plus if they truly care about you, they want to make sure they're not leaching or putting a burden on you. But you can be sure that on some level they're tempted and wish they could just accept - but they don't because they think it wouldn't be nice to do so.

Yeah, complicated I know. Bottom line is, I think in cases like this it would be better if you learn to be stubborn... ;)

Zerious
03-19-2011, 12:24 AM
When perfectplayer quit PL, he gave me the lvl 15 launcher he used (I farmed and gave to him), and 150k. The 150k when to other projects of mine, my brother has the launcher.

KingFu
03-19-2011, 12:28 AM

Buying you and James void sets was probably the most expensive gift(s) I gave at once.

I really like giving, I try to give as much as I can, but I'm having difficulties since I need a few more pieces of gear for complete sets, so I'm trying to save up:)

My biggest gift, was probably from Brooke, Parth, James, Jacob, and many many more.... and that gift was friendship (awww)

/ends cheesiness

Probably parth with the vyx helm, or haikus who generously gave me a fury fighter gemstone sword (55):)

aluxuryhoggy
03-19-2011, 01:03 AM
I've never gotten a gift :(

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 01:05 AM
I've never gotten a gift :(

My gift to you is: one charm point!

Zerious
03-19-2011, 01:08 AM

• • • • • • • • • > ) wakka wakka

JaytB
03-19-2011, 01:29 AM
Got my fury fighter's gemstone sword for free :)

Gave the same person a gemstone wand later...

Tempest
03-19-2011, 05:06 AM
Lol ladylove. You still doing that charm point thingy.

Keohike
03-19-2011, 06:39 AM

3 thumbs up lol

lUp3
03-19-2011, 06:55 AM
I got a Vyxnaar helm and Sewer king helm as gifts.. Thnx to those guys :)

Vyxnaar guy was someone I was helping ( that guy was lvl 25 then) had given him many gifts so he just willingly gave me the helm when I was helping him level up at vyxxie and helm dropped for him :) The guy with the sewer king helm was like I dont need it you can use it lol I was like woaah thnx. Didnt have any lvl 55 pinks then so was verry happy

Klemen
03-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Best gift i received was 130k from MC and keepers staff when it was worth 10k

Riccits
03-19-2011, 08:41 AM
i only aczepted a voodoo staff from phana. normally i dont like gifts and give back immediatly when someone give me anything.

Sigkill
03-19-2011, 01:09 PM
Lol, I never get anything. I give sometimes but I'm far from the richest person in PL. I give good deals on items to friends, but I can't give stuff away, I need all the money I can get. Perhaps when I quit I will give my stuff away to my close friends

kallima
03-20-2011, 09:38 AM
Shahsyed gave me tons of items when I was uber noob, I held onto them forever thinking my Mage could use the all the gear he gave me and when I realized I couldn't, I just liquidated. (i still feel mildly guilty - like i looked gifthorse in mouth and didnt appreciate the gesture whilst liquidating) I didn't even know about C.S. then. :( It felt so nice to be able to return the favor when i caught him ig and returned the kindness. I received gurgox hammer from friend when they realized I started a bear toon. Raevynne always gives gear she can't use to anyone in group - her generosity continues to astound me!

P.S. I think we should all give people on friends list the homie hook-up, gifting if one already owns item or a 50% discount off lowest cs price!

On a side note...I think we should officially have a homie hook-up discount. Like 50% off lowest C.S. price.

Kingofhurtz
03-20-2011, 11:10 AM
Hmm i cant really remember receiving anything at all. I give as much as I can but mostly to friends who need something or in my eye, deserve something.

FluffNStuff
03-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Mysticaldream gave me a Void Wraith. And for that I thank him. As for random, someone gave me a SunKiller staff of Horus, cause they looted and figured I could use :)

Otukura
03-20-2011, 04:46 PM
My first ever was BigLocLoc, he's truly an amazing player, he was my first ever friend and he showed me how to play, he even loaned me money for elixirs, he's forever a true friend haha <3.
Second was some random guy in christmas, he just gave me 30+ pinks and I sold them all for 50K, pretty cool guy :).

Big is just a great guy... we had a give item war... he had just got full sent, so he gives me his void, I get it back, he give it too me, you get the idea....