PDA

View Full Version : Mythic items?

Kyle Holmes
03-24-2015, 01:46 PM
I am wondering if these are available to drop for non plat buying players. If so where do i farm them and if they only come from locked then i think sts need to rethink and make them available to all players

Dragoonclaws
03-24-2015, 02:53 PM
Yes they do drop for non-plat buyers:

I can confirm Elite Golden Pirate Chests drop Mythic Helm and Nefarious Hooks.

I think Elite Golden Warchest drops Mythic armor and Arcane Maul

I think Elite Golden Puzzlebox drops possibly kershal

I can confirm Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests drops Arcane Shards

I think Elite Planar Arena Chests drop Arcane Fossil and Ancient Planar Amulet Recipe can be looted a seperate drop

Kyle Holmes
03-24-2015, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the info, now i just need to farm elites haha

Enterradora
03-25-2015, 03:03 PM

I think Elite Golden Warchest drops Mythic armor and Mythic Weapons and Arcane Maul (to be confirmed)

I think Elite Golden Puzzlebox drops lvl36 mythic gear and possibly kershal (to be confirmed)

I can confirm Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests drops Mythic lvl41gear and Arcane Shards

I think Elite Planar Arena Chests drop Arcane Fossil (to be confirmed) and Ancient Planar Amulet Recipe (for mythic amulet, confirmed)

I can confirm Elite Golden Pirate Chests drop Mythic Helm lv 26 and Nefarious Hooks. YES

I think Elite Golden Warchest drops Mythic armor lvl31 and Mythic Weapons and Arcane Maul (to be confirmed) lvl31 mythic armors and arcane maul

I think Elite Golden Puzzlebox drops lvl36 mythic gear and possibly kershal (to be confirmed) Only kershal

I can confirm Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests drops Mythic lvl41gear and Arcane Shards Only arcane shard

I think Elite Planar Arena Chests drop Arcane Fossil (to be confirmed) and Ancient Planar Amulet Recipe (for mythic amulet, confirmed) Only arcane fossil

nab :P

Vot
03-25-2015, 08:09 PM
Farming hardest maps is very hard without good equipment. Just so you know ;)

Dragoonclaws
03-25-2015, 10:33 PM
nab :P

Thank you very much for the back up. and yes The only thing I remember from your answer is this xD jk

Kyle Holmes
03-26-2015, 06:39 AM
Farming hardest maps is very hard without good equipment. Just so you know ;)
Ohhh i know that, thats why im farming for to buy the best equips :)

Schnitzel
03-26-2015, 06:41 PM
I think i should say that elite maps are lvl40+

just a heads up

Kingofninjas
03-27-2015, 02:36 PM

I think Elite Golden Warchest drops Mythic armor and Mythic Weapons and Arcane Maul (to be confirmed)

I think Elite Golden Puzzlebox drops lvl36 mythic gear and possibly kershal (to be confirmed)

I can confirm Elite Golden Dragonscale Chests drops Mythic lvl41gear and Arcane Shards

I think Elite Planar Arena Chests drop Arcane Fossil (to be confirmed) and Ancient Planar Amulet Recipe (for mythic amulet, confirmed)

What level 41 mythic item does elite gold dragonacale drop? The only lvl 41 mythics are the weapons and amulet, neither of which come from elite golden dragonscale chest.

Elite golden pirate chests drop mythic helms and arcane hooks.

Elite golden warchests drop mythic armors and arcane maul.

Elite golden puzzle boxes drop lvl 30 mythic amulets and lvl 31 mythic ring along with arcane kershal.

Arena master chests drop arcane fossil and the 4th boss of arena drops recipe.

ronell10
04-01-2015, 07:41 AM
nice read from pros :)

Bameely
04-16-2015, 02:28 AM
Nice info thank u!

Malodius
04-20-2015, 03:42 AM
Good to know!

Serancha
04-20-2015, 09:42 PM
What level 41 mythic item does elite gold dragonacale drop? The only lvl 41 mythics are the weapons and amulet, neither of which come from elite golden dragonscale chest.

Elite golden pirate chests drop mythic helms and arcane hooks.

Elite golden warchests drop mythic armors and arcane maul.

Elite golden puzzle boxes drop lvl 30 mythic amulets and lvl 31 mythic ring along with arcane kershal.

Arena master chests drop arcane fossil and the 4th boss of arena drops recipe.

Elite gold dragonscale apparently drops arcane shard. However, as with almost all the "farmable" mythics / arcanes - the amount of each that have dropped in reality can likely be counted on less than 2 hands. I have only ever heard of one shard from a chest ever. Probably Zeus can provide a list of who has looted shards from elite gold chests, but I can guarantee that number is so low as to be laughable.

The only realistic way of looting most of these items is by popping locks.