PDA

View Full Version : New player with a Problem

Nifty
03-18-2011, 05:55 PM
hi i just starded playing and i like this game alot, but im having some lag problems. i was watching a video of people playing and it seems so smooth but when i play its almost like the game studders. like when i go to turn my screen it still turns but it does it in frames. my ping is around 200 ish but im not on wifi im on iphone 3g so basically i was wondering if not being connected to wifi would do something like this to my gameplay?

Nifty
03-18-2011, 05:57 PM
i forgot to add my phone is totaly cleared out i have nothing on it and i also have all the push or w/e turned off for email and stuff.

KingFu
03-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Hmm, what kind of phone you have? I'm not quite as experienced as someone like rangepwnsmeel in the technical department, but it may be the graphics chip. Also, if you go under options, check if battery saver is on, I believe if the bar is to the left it is off, if its in the middle or to the right, move it all the way over to the left and it should be fine. Lemme know how that went:)

Nifty
03-18-2011, 06:24 PM
i have a iphone 3g i turned the battery saver down like u said its lot better i had it all the way to the right >.< nows its smooth thanks for the quick reply

KingFu
03-18-2011, 06:25 PM
Happy to help:)