PDA

View Full Version : Remake of guild: mothwind

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Again, the purpose is to have fun. I would like to find a group if nice people who are fun to play with. Here are the requirements and benefits:

Salarys:
Leader:30%
co leader:30%
other members:15%
exectutive members:25% (people who do good to the guild and show i can trust them, also they must have a job in he guild such as police, etc.

The leader is in charge of organizing groups to farm, lvl low levels, pvp, pve, etc. The co leader will fill in when leader is not here. Here are the rules and requirements:
1) must be kind and resprctful
2) must be 50 or higher
3) i reccomend a full set for easier combat/farming
4) no bad language, spam, horassing, etc.
5) one-strike rule for actions above
4) there will be a secret meeting place
5) we do assigned quests from the leader each day
5) make suggestions toword improvement of our guild

Members so far:
Leader-mothwing
Co-leader (1,2) lizwarrior-my best friend and companion, looking for #2
police and economics leader- lolllipop
Low levels organizer-
Informer-(informs me, and only the leader, i will decide to share with rest of guild or not, of important news such as price changes, new events etc.)
Meeting organizers-
Sales leader/worker- (in charge of selling and organizing the drops we get)
Recruiting leader-
Any reccomendations please post
Please talk about mothwind and only mothwind on this thread
Thanks

Lesrider
03-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Lol.
Either you're really bad at math or really good at it.

Arterra
03-18-2011, 07:11 PM
but why a guild named after yourself?

Kossi
03-18-2011, 07:13 PM
remake...not so much
1) co leader 50%? luls.
2) dont name it after yourself...
3) harassing not horassing*

EDIT: you didnt have to make a new thread, just edit the old one...

KingFu
03-18-2011, 07:37 PM
Liz warrior as co-leader? She's the one that claimed I was lagging (which I wasn't) because I was killing her, and she couldn't touch me, she said she had 50 ping and I was lagging. Lol-.-'

Meh, I don't see how this has much to offer, a member could easily scam by saying they haven't sold anything, when they've sold 300K worth and taking his cut of others.

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Ok first off all u guys complained i have too high salary...u happy? Second maybe i want to name it after my self...duh. Third im in algebra honors and got 100% on all math star testing in elementary school fourth, how dare u? Liz is my best friend, u dont like her thats your problem

Arterra
03-18-2011, 09:10 PM
alright, guys, lay of this guild with the flamethrowers. i understand now. maybe.

-you are making a guild so you and some close friends can be together more easily, maybe make new friends. if this is in fact NOT your intentions and you are planning on a whole new Big guild that plans to compete with others, then you actually do need to listen to a few of the suggestions here.
-however if you do plan on a friendly meet-people guild, the salary system has to go. there are other guilds, and there will be other guilds, and if there are not, people can MAKE other guilds. for a guild for friends to hang out, them having to pay for your presence is wrong.

Lesrider
03-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Salarys:
Leader:no salary
co leader:50%
other members:50%

Translation: 50% split between leader and co-leader (who are best friends), other half is split among all the other members.

Sorry, still sounds like a scam. If you just want you and your friend to make some gold, then do so without trying to take advantage of others.

A real guild should reward everyone equally, or at least reward people for their dedication to the guild. Not just give to the leader and his friends because they made the guild.

Arterra
03-18-2011, 09:14 PM
suggestion: guild bank system

money goes towards buying specialty gear for the guild bank, such as for twinking and crafting resources/recipes. higher level gear should be bought/farmed by members for themselves anyway in most cases...

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Yes thank you arterra. I still think salary is a good idea for EXECUTIVE members like co leader or the most trusted people of guild...actually thats a good idea u must prove yourslef to get a salary. And stop posting your complaints if you dont like it thats your problem...DONT JOIN! I wouldnt care i wouldnt want u anyway if u think youre so good make your own guild.

Mothwing
03-18-2011, 09:16 PM
That was my point i was going to sell the items, put into bank, then members can take money out based on how much theyve donated.

Parasyte
03-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Moth you are kind of flaming the people trying to help you improve your guild. I think you should take these guys seriously and actually think about what they are saying.

Keohike
03-19-2011, 06:54 AM
Sounds like a scam to me, what kind of guild is this first you wanted to get 50% of all profits now you dont want any but you still want donation, from 300k to 30k hahahah, Wow trying to scam as much as you can. Wow talk about some cheap spin off hahaha, Why should ppl have to donate to you???

Mothwing
03-19-2011, 09:32 AM
Why should people have to donate to you huh?

KaotiicxDream
03-19-2011, 09:39 AM
Srry Moth but u dont sound very friendly... im kinda scared :(

Mothwing
03-19-2011, 09:55 AM
Cause people wont leave me and my guild alone

Lesrider
03-19-2011, 10:00 AM
If members of this community feel that someone is trying to scam others, they/we are going to speak up. If you don't like it, either change or don't post it here. But don't expect people to be silent while you try to scam others (whether intentionally or unintentionally).

Mothwing
03-19-2011, 10:03 AM
How is this a scam? Tell me.

Kossi
03-19-2011, 10:07 AM
Im pretty sure we already told you more than once...

KaotiicxDream
03-19-2011, 10:08 AM
U made a guild? Isnt it enough scam?

Lesrider
03-19-2011, 10:09 AM
How is this a scam? Tell me.

Several of us have told you several times each. I'm not saying it again.

KaotiicxDream
03-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Several of us have told you several times each. I'm not saying it again.

Yep! Ur r right Les ... he can read all posts ;-)

noobmigo
03-19-2011, 12:24 PM
I bet you dude will make a new thread.
"Remake of Remake of Guild Mothwing"

Mothwing
03-19-2011, 12:29 PM
Lol doubt it and i still dont get how this is a scam im nit cheating money

Dan.
03-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Can i join?

Mothwing
03-25-2011, 06:07 PM
Sure! Of course! Ok add me in game ill be on now

Dan.
03-25-2011, 06:08 PM
hold on im logging on

Dan.
03-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Things you need to change:
im the sales leader/worker
informer-WE DONT NEED ONE..?
i just realized, the salary. If there are 10 people in the other people section, then their money would be split 15% between them, and would barely get any money. If there is 1 person donating, then that person will get SO MUCH MONEY. i dont like this system. not worth it. sorry.