PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Hunt?

Mr.Diamante
03-25-2015, 03:36 AM
I'm so confuse that, even no events can vanities can be farmed?

epicrrr
03-25-2015, 03:40 AM
I'm so confuse that, even no events can vanities can be farmed?

If I understand that correctly.

No, as far as I know no lootable vanities now. Those only are available during Lovecraft and St. Patricks event.

Enterradora
03-25-2015, 03:50 AM
Lovecraft vanitys still avaliable inside lovecraft chests

PS: im selling x160 lovecaft chest :P

Noobx
03-25-2015, 05:39 AM
Lovecraft vanitys still avaliable inside lovecraft chests

PS: im selling x160 lovecaft chest :P
Its not a good idea to market your selling of Lovecraft chests in gd area of forums, we have traders market section specifically for these kinds of things.

ClumsyCactus
03-25-2015, 06:22 AM
Its not a good idea to market your selling of Lovecraft chests in gd area of forums, we have traders market section specifically for these kinds of things.

Why not? It was kinda on topic lol

Noobx
03-25-2015, 06:24 AM
Why not? It was kinda on topic lol

Yes but if he wants to advertise his selling of chests, then he can do it on traders market. That section was created for a reason: to buy, sell, and trade.

HeavenlyHand
03-25-2015, 06:35 AM

I do not consider this post as a serious offer. he has not announced pricing or anything. it was just a wink. no need to take offense ;)

Noobx
03-25-2015, 06:40 AM
I do not consider this post as a serious offer. he has not announced pricing or anything. it was just a wink. no need to take offense ;)

I'm not offended..? I'm just stating that if he is selling anything then he should do it in traders market section, not general discussion section. General discussion is for discussing things about arcane legends, not selling items. I hope you see my point

darthdlo
03-25-2015, 01:37 PM
The topic was general discussion the reply was to the general topic post if we HAVE to b so technical ex. Bo there r no lootable vanities but u can still get out of lovechest i cant tell u how just go search for my post in traders market for the ansewr; y create a whole now post for 5 words, i have xxx amount 2 sell, amount not included in sentence. Sad i have to clearify about word aniund because there is always some1 scrutinizeing every word or comment some1 post. Lol

Dragoonclaws
03-25-2015, 01:42 PM
the main thread is about farmeable vanities. Enterradora kinda answered by offering him to buy the lovecraft chests. It's not like we're going to open a market. Not very legit, but just let it go.

I can't give a better answer then what was said above. No vanities are looted at the moment.

geeman75
03-25-2015, 02:48 PM
I didn't see anything wrong with what he did. It's not like he quoted a price or anything.

Noobx
03-25-2015, 03:35 PM
Not everyone quotes a price on traders market either. This is just another story of easy bait.

Andy Nguyen
03-26-2015, 01:32 AM
No I don't think its possible just vote for plat or buy from ah

Mr.Diamante
04-07-2015, 08:15 AM
ok thanks for the info guys :)

mxzgrawp
04-08-2015, 01:01 PM
the main thread is about farmeable vanities. Enterradora kinda answered by offering him to buy the lovecraft chests. It's not like we're going to open a market. Not very legit, but just let it go.

I can't give a better answer then what was said above. No vanities are looted at the moment.

No market opening?Oh dude,I was hoping to sell some tomatoes...

Dragoonclaws
04-08-2015, 01:29 PM
No market opening?Oh dude,I was hoping to sell some tomatoes...

I buy them and throw at people in kraag \Ö/

mxzgrawp
04-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Me too at times,but don't waste too many,save em for expansion

To be or not to be...
04-08-2015, 05:36 PM
I'm not offended..? I'm just stating that if he is selling anything then he should do it in traders market section, not general discussion section. General discussion is for discussing things about arcane legends, not selling items. I hope you see my point

Oooooooo, sorry bada$$

Forgot your, ard...