PDA

View Full Version : Crash when receiving the last patch - Client007.PAK

Neozim
05-21-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi there. When i log in today, cames the update with the Client007.PAK content. When it gets to 50%, the game crashes and everything need to be done again. I've tried:

1) Reinstalled the game;
2) Check my network connection (well, i'm here... so....);
3) Disabled Auto-Locks options and so...
4) Rebooted the device..
5) Prayed to the gods...

Nothing seems to work.

I use Iphone 3GS 3.1.3 with 10GB of free space, nothing running on backgrounds, safari, and other apps.

Anyone having the same problem?

Bodhi
05-21-2010, 07:53 PM
I had the same problem a few patches back I tried a lot of unistalls before it finaly patched then the last patch it was fine this patch had same thing again so tryed creating a new account then did patch and went straight through then just logged in my old account so is this something to do with our accounts?

Neozim
05-21-2010, 08:10 PM
really don't know Bodhi. I've tried just 2 uninstalls, but i didn't try the account thing. i'll do it now.

Neozim
05-21-2010, 08:45 PM
I had the same problem a few patches back I tried a lot of unistalls before it finaly patched then the last patch it was fine this patch had same thing again so tryed creating a new account then did patch and went straight through then just logged in my old account so is this something to do with our accounts?

Well, that actually worked Bodhi (reinstall and create a new account instead using an existing one). But now the crashes occur on the Client001.PAK.

SS, what u guys did on this last patch? geez.. -_-''

asommers
05-21-2010, 08:48 PM
If your client loses connection during patching, this will happen. I suggest trying another wifi connection (friends house, coffee shop, etc.) 1.2 will be more forgiving with regard to losing connection during patching, patch aborting, etc.

-ALS

Neozim
05-21-2010, 08:57 PM
If your client loses connection during patching, this will happen. I suggest trying another wifi connection (friends house, coffee shop, etc.) 1.2 will be more forgiving with regard to losing connection during patching, patch aborting, etc.

-ALS

I've tried this too, asommers.. The funny thing is that i'm having the SAME problem that Bodhi had on the following thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1953-Latest-patch-problems

"Lol oh well now it's going through client007.pak which is where it was crashing and gets right to the end of client001.pak and crashes so I'm getting closer both these 2 paks seem to take ages to load unlike others I've done." By Bodhi.

I'm monitoring my wifi connection right now, and it doesn't even oscilate..

=(

asommers
05-21-2010, 09:02 PM
Since you have a 3gs, can you try not using wifi and using the 3g connection?

-ALS

Neozim
05-21-2010, 09:05 PM
Since you have a 3gs, can you try not using wifi and using the 3g connection?

-ALS
It crashes on the same point (like 1 cm to the end of the patch)

Keep coming! maybe will have something that i didn't try yet =))))

Neozim
05-21-2010, 09:10 PM
LOL... W T Fence? I've disabled PUSH notifications, and pass on first attempt now... ROFL

Thank God!
And somehow, thank you asommers for your concern =))

Minervian
05-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Hi I'm experiencing the exact same problem going to try some of the solutions here. Thx!!