PDA

View Full Version : Migrating reward for AL moving to CallOfCha...

epicrrr
03-25-2015, 11:29 AM
Since they are attempting to build STS new game from AL population, may i suggest that those migrating existing AL account to new game be given maybe some rewards? This is to entice the base population at the same time possibly retaining most of AL players.

Or maybe its time to move on.

thoughts?

Candylicks
03-25-2015, 01:07 PM
I am not following this at all.

Sorcerie
03-25-2015, 01:11 PM
He wants players who have played AL to get something for starting up in Call of Champions...

noahgoulin
03-25-2015, 01:13 PM
I don't agree with u epic (sorry :p)
People who were playing to al shouldn't have a bonus,this would be unfair for new sts players.

Visiting
03-25-2015, 01:19 PM
I don't agree with u epic (sorry :p)
People who were playing to al shouldn't have a bonus,this would be unfair for new sts players.

It wouldn't be something that would affect the actual gameplay I assums, possibly something lkke an exclusive vanity or special symbol next to their IGN?

Hail
03-26-2015, 02:05 AM
Seen this done few times in previous games. Example is Hunter Island for mobile, first few players got a rare, unique monster that can no longer be looted. Something to start off with in STS' new game would be nice :P
On the other hand, I will be trying it out anyway. The trailer looked amaze-balls!

epicrrr
03-26-2015, 05:18 AM
He wants players who have played AL to get something for starting up in Call of Champions...

It wouldn't be something that would affect the actual gameplay I assums, possibly something lkke an exclusive vanity or special symbol next to their IGN?

Seen this done few times in previous games. Example is Hunter Island for mobile, first few players got a rare, unique monster that can no longer be looted. Something to start off with in STS' new game would be nice :P
On the other hand, I will be trying it out anyway. The trailer looked amaze-balls!

Yes, something for the early adopters probably banners or vanity i am guessing theres a high chance that STS will utilize all of its ART asset into this game. I wanna play as Hammerjaw :)

I cant imagine moving games as I and my friends on our guild have invested time and money into AL so we will keep supporting this till we get 5 kids or something. :) BUT we are giving Call of Champions a chance! It is a MOBA genre so we could play this for maybe 1-2 hours depending on how long a match will take and were not fan of mobile MOBA so we will see how well STS execute gameplay.

siddhant
03-27-2015, 03:00 AM
Yes, something for the early adopters probably banners or vanity i am guessing theres a high chance that STS will utilize all of its ART asset into this game. I wanna play as Hammerjaw :)

I cant imagine moving games as I and my friends on our guild have invested time and money into AL so we will keep supporting this till we get 5 kids or something. :) BUT we are giving Call of Champions a chance! It is a MOBA genre so we could play this for maybe 1-2 hours depending on how long a match will take and were not fan of mobile MOBA so we will see how well STS execute gameplay.

hmm a game which is based on skill i dont think so u should be given an unfair adavantage even if rewards are there or no majority of population is gonna try out coc so not necesarry to give rewards.

Rx8
03-27-2015, 04:11 AM
was there wa reward for PL players migrating to AL?

siddhant
03-27-2015, 04:16 AM
was there wa reward for PL players migrating to AL?

just that the plats would be transfered apart from that none i guess

Rx8
03-27-2015, 07:42 AM
just that the plats would be transfered apart from that none i guess

Heh heh heh

My point was simple...i dont think there was any reward for migrating to AL..and why jshould we be rewarded for moving for coc?...IMO AL is more fun than a fully PvP oriented game. Even trying out the game is still good.

siddhant
03-27-2015, 08:56 AM
Heh heh heh

My point was simple...i dont think there was any reward for migrating to AL..and why jshould we be rewarded for moving for coc?...IMO AL is more fun than a fully PvP oriented game. Even trying out the game is still good.
I would strongly disagree with u saying al is more fun than mobas i am stating my points just on pvp and general gameplay whenever i open my endgame char and see my fl which has over 500 friends(most of them old players)there is hardly only 5ppl online so i guess if the game would have been fun so many ppl wouldnt have left where as on my twinks i have over 200 friends and at max only 15-20 players exist endgame pvp is just crap for a normal geared mage just the other day i was gonna vs my friend so i enter the room and then decide to go to my friends spawn room in that process and in that process a nekro rouge comes and 1hits dont blame her but what happened next made me annoyed i spawned again and somehow reached my friends room for vs and we both were in rdy position and a magnum tank comes and start hitting me like ssly at twinks nobody ever interferes in a vs room and lvl15 pvp is just getting dead just filled with runners nowdays no good guild except nvm exists and even lvl16 guild are messed up atm no challenge at
all so i ssly think game is just plain boring
these days lock prices are so less wew ankhs have ruined the game tbh warriors are asking for buff in pve mages in pvp since forever so idk where u find the"fun"

Rx8
03-27-2015, 09:43 AM
I would strongly disagree with u saying al is more fun than mobas i am stating my points just on pvp and general gameplay whenever i open my endgame char and see my fl which has over 500 friends(most of them old players)there is hardly only 5ppl online so i guess if the game would have been fun so many ppl wouldnt have left where as on my twinks i have over 200 friends and at max only 15-20 players exist endgame pvp is just crap for a normal geared mage just the other day i was gonna vs my friend so i enter the room and then decide to go to my friends spawn room in that process and in that process a nekro rouge comes and 1hits dont blame her but what happened next made me annoyed i spawned again and somehow reached my friends room for vs and we both were in rdy position and a magnum tank comes and start hitting me like ssly at twinks nobody ever interferes in a vs room and lvl15 pvp is just getting dead just filled with runners nowdays no good guild except nvm exists and even lvl16 guild are messed up atm no challenge at
all so i ssly think game is just plain boring
these days lock prices are so less wew ankhs have ruined the game tbh warriors are asking for buff in pve mages in pvp since forever so idk where u find the"fun"

Ur friendlist being of old players could also be the problem, most of them not finding something active busy in real life, so the game holds no importance for them.

I strongly disagree with endgame pvp, i personally have a frost gun with a unique build of my own, I can easily take down ringed rogues with sam or singe, but some of them have better tactics that what i have, so sometimes i loose, but in the end i find out their ways and take them down. I like challenges the whole time.

Tanks is a boring challenge, those long fights bore me 99.999% of the time, bleh...

Whenever i pvped, i did it almost 18hrs on weekends. Either it was a clash or get rekt gang. I liked getting and challenging, i took pvp to the next lvl, with the squishy class, rofl. I was getting stronger, learning the frost gun and the new amulet which i was trying to get...but i couldnt. I was able to take down 2 rogues with sams, but they didnt use their tactics of stacking the panic, so it was a escape for me xD

I somewhat agree endgame pvp is boring....its mostly kill farming.

epicrrr
03-27-2015, 10:13 AM
hmm a game which is based on skill i dont think so u should be given an unfair adavantage even if rewards are there or no majority of population is gonna try out coc so not necesarry to give rewards.

The reward could be for looks only and does not have to affect stats which will affect gameplay.

Heh heh heh

AL the most populous game STS, and they're advertising it prob in other game, and believe me a lot will try it from AL so as part of a loyalty thing its fun and social trust building to hand out "early adopters" package.

epicrrr
03-27-2015, 10:15 AM
BTW maybe you two are on the same bracket on low level PVP but please stay on topic thanks. @Rx8 @siddhant

Rx8
03-27-2015, 11:19 AM
BTW maybe you two are on the same bracket on low level PVP but please stay on topic thanks. @Rx8 @siddhant

I dont prefer twinking...gets too boring standing there for 1day.

@topic

theres no need for anything like, it just forces everyones habits on getting benefits.

siddhant
03-28-2015, 01:07 AM
The reward could be for looks only and does not have to affect stats which will affect gameplay.

AL the most populous game STS, and they're advertising it prob in other game, and believe me a lot will try it from AL so as part of a loyalty thing its fun and social trust building to hand out "early adopters" package.
Err if u didnt knew there is no skins availaible in the game atm so idk where that idea comes from :O

SacredKnight
03-28-2015, 05:17 AM
If I'm not mistaken, didn't STS say they were forgoing things like shops etc? So wouldn't spending time making a vanity item that literally almost all of the people who would play this MOBA be superfluous? A needless waste of time?

epicrrr
03-28-2015, 05:54 AM
If I'm not mistaken, didn't STS say they were forgoing things like shops etc? So wouldn't spending time making a vanity item that literally almost all of the people who would play this MOBA be superfluous? A needless waste of time?

Believe they would incorporate shops but not the one we are familiar with.