PDA

View Full Version : Censorship.

raw
03-25-2015, 12:07 PM
I've posted about this before, but the censorship on forums is beyond belief. I can make relations to types of governments that promote censorship but I won't because AL has a worldwide player base and that would be offensive, but I think you get the gist of what I'm saying.

I just posted on ueveotadeo's farewell post about my thoughts of his leaving, and on the state of STG. I went to see if anyone had replied and within 10 minutes the entire thread was taken down. There were productive posts by Kalizza and myself stating facts about Arcane Legends, our disappointment, and STG's focus on their new game (turning AL into what PL/DL/SL are...things of the past).

The point being, if you state anything against the interest of STG they will take your post down, rather than addressing your concerns, even if they are viable. STG please let us know if that is the only way we can get moderator responses, because if so I will just delete my forum account.

Best,

Raw

ueveotadeo
03-25-2015, 12:13 PM
Yes,

I was sad to see it removed. But it is what it is. That only sets my mind more on not coming back and playing CoC.

Anyway, I guess it was not General Discussion material....

Also, I would like to thank you and kalizza for all the great suggestions and efforts - even contests - on trying to make this game move forward, you 2 were by far the best forumers I have seen. Makes me sad that I was not able to run with any of you, maybe in another game :)

Candylicks
03-25-2015, 12:24 PM
It was moved to the happy trails section, not removed.

Candylicks
03-25-2015, 12:26 PM
Yes,

I was sad to see it removed. But it is what it is. That only sets my mind more on not coming back and playing CoC.

Anyway, I guess it was not General Discussion material....

Also, I would like to thank you and kalizza for all the great suggestions and efforts - even contests - on trying to make this game move forward, you 2 were by far the best forumers I have seen. Makes me sad that I was not able to run with any of you, maybe in another game :)

Raw and Kali are nabs though. JS.

Cead
03-25-2015, 12:27 PM
It was moved to the happy trails section, not removed.

It's deleted.

Candylicks
03-25-2015, 12:30 PM
Dang from happy trails? Awe it wasn't even anything bad but maybe it got some more posts than I saw.

ueveotadeo
03-25-2015, 12:31 PM
Raw and Kali are nabs though. JS.

Hahahahahahaha!

Axesam
03-25-2015, 12:34 PM
I think i made last reply before that thread deleted lol, so i doubt anyone read my reply.

Anyway ueveotadeo, r u a black magic seller?

Candylicks
03-25-2015, 12:36 PM
Because this thread is pointless here are some coffee memes for skip:

Justg
03-25-2015, 01:41 PM
I've said this before, and I'll say it again. We absolutely do censor, moderate, and delete threads that are rants or drama-inducing. We keep the forums clean so the devs will continue to come here. If they are full of rants, we don't want to come here, and that is a lose-lose.

Gonna lock this one up too.