PDA

View Full Version : Things I said I wouldn’t do – but did!

BlazeMystic
03-19-2011, 04:16 AM
Things I said I wouldn’t do – but did!

I have to confess that before BS came out I made a few of promises to myself:
1. I would take my time to level 56
2. Take time to enjoy the scenery
3. Not use any pots
4. Not bother rushing to get the top gear - If I didn’t find it them, then tough
5. Remain a casual player

In reality I’ve pretty much blown it:

I’m 7k off from being 56, I use pots now all the time, I made sure I had the top mage gear (found gemstone bracer and greedily bought the rest inc. gemstone wand), and I know the levels like the back of my hand, obsessed about getting pinks… And all this from a casual player! Lol

Did you make any promises before BS came out that you didn’t keep?

Tempest
03-19-2011, 05:05 AM
I promised when bs came out that i would get my bear to lvl 50, that was a loong time ago.
My bear is currently lvl 20. Shows how persistence i am.

Fatpigwarrior
03-19-2011, 06:21 AM
i said that i would level up to 56 before i made my bear level up any further than 3 my bear is level 5 and my main 53

BlazeMystic
03-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Its quite difficult and very time consuming trying to level up all characters. In fact, I've decided not to bother leveling my bird any further for the foreseeable future. I really can't be bothered to get him to Level 56 at the moment. I don't mind getting one character to 56 based on the current 83k xp needed, but that's enough for me.

Kalielle
03-19-2011, 09:02 AM
I promised myself I'd sell all my pink drops while prices are still high, and not buy any gear until it falls in price.

Yeah, that didn't happen.

Ellyidol
03-19-2011, 09:05 AM
I promised myself I'd sell all my pink drops while prices are still high, and not buy any gear until it falls in price.

+1 :(

No regrets though!

Sigkill
03-19-2011, 01:02 PM
I honestly dont care......

Kossi
03-19-2011, 01:05 PM
1. make a second main. i did
2. make more than 5 twinks. i did

Zerious
03-19-2011, 01:10 PM
beat Mynasgen in a game with Zeriousbear.... didn't happen...

BlazeMystic
03-20-2011, 03:56 AM
Yeah I was meant to do the same as well... I've got two sets sitting in my stash that will probably never be used again and yet I seem reluctant to sell them.

JaytB
03-20-2011, 04:01 AM
Stop after getting 1 char to 55 with all top gear and enjoy my time with it.

Oh, and never craft a megamage set ;)

kallima
03-20-2011, 09:20 AM
1) only buy dungeons to conserve plat, not vanity items, emotes, etc
2) make more than 2 alts - up to five
3) power level - yeah I was lazy with my alts - all pl'ed after I got the hang of the different class
4) boot - what can I say? I thought PL was my vl utopia without rudies or leechers
5) only equip items I personally farmed - I think that was first rule I broke (lol)

But still love the game after 6mos of playing! Thank you devs for keeping it interesting and most importantly to the friends that heighten the fun factor. Most PL gamers are seriously nice, witty, and laid back - here's to at least 6 more months or until the release of Blackstar! BTW devs, those gfx on Blackstar look SICK, I am so excited, I may just pee my pants when it comes out!