View Full Version : When does "double odds gems" weekend end?

Energizeric
03-25-2015, 04:43 PM
Please end this ASAP. I'd like to do upgrade some items and I'm pretty sure this "double odds" was probably half odds by accident (or maybe even 0% odds). Maybe someone made a mistake. Either way I have tried over 100 times during this event and come away with no grand gems, not even one.

Because I am foolish and greedy, I figured due to the double odds I would try to get some grand tarloks and grand reinforced gems. So I replaced gems on a bunch of items that had grand glacial gems, and spent over 1m on these gems doing it. Now I'm just going to wait until this event is over so I can try to get back my grand glacial gems.

Disproves
03-25-2015, 04:50 PM
I made a thread about this... Saying devs/mods not paying any attention to AL. Thread got deleted. So the short answer to your question is probably tomorrow since that is when the update comes out.. However I doubt that it will be gone by then..

Ardbeg
03-25-2015, 05:28 PM
i got around 8 grand gems in less then 50 tries. i can t say how it works, but for me it works. to figure out things we need to collect more data.

Abelgaval
03-25-2015, 06:11 PM
I got 4 grand in 15 tries, I'm lucky getting grand gems, btw I'm the most unlucky guy on earth cracking lockeds.

Kakashis
03-25-2015, 06:54 PM
It ends tomorrow! I believe the mythic recipie from the arena is dropping x2 as well! Many people seemed to have looted one in the past few days

Energizeric
03-25-2015, 07:03 PM
I guess I'm just super unlucky then. I guess I shouldn't expect anything different. I've only gotten lucky once in this game, in season 3 when I looted a Kraken Skewer of Brutality. In the 2 years since then, never looted anything good and never got lucky with gems. It took me almost a year of trying every day to get grands on my mythic helm and armor. I finally completed them in all grand a couple of months before they became obsolete LOL

Ratiomod
03-26-2015, 12:21 PM
I got 2 grand tarlok in my rifle out of 4 tryes. :P
But I still havent got planar chest, thought I farmed 140 fragments.
Same applyes for love event. Guys were trying to farm golden wings until the last day of the event. On my account I have opened 10 chest and got golden wings for my rogue and sorcerrer, +mask.

Luck must be account dependant.

Zestee
03-26-2015, 02:28 PM
I got thirteen gems this time around, I'm stoked!

Haligali
03-26-2015, 02:37 PM
I got 1/1 grand gem this time, I do not want to degrade my statistics, so I don't try more.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk