PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 25, 2015

Remiem
03-25-2015, 05:40 PM
The Road To Expansion

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

In This Week's News

+ Craftmania ends tomorrow, lasting a little longer than previously announced. I hope you guys got a lot of super gems!

+ It's going to be a BIG weekend in Arcane Legends. Keep on reading!

+The Gauntlet Returns! The Gauntlet II will open its doors tomorrow with brand new challenges inside. The top 3 contenders for each class will walk away with their very own Ripmaw egg, and everlasting glory! Plus, ankhs and XP Boost kits now have a chance to drop from the final bosses.

+ Next, another new pet egg crate: Owls! Opening this new crate will give you a chance to receive one of six owl eggs in game: Barney, Hazel, Horton, Shade, Jahooty, or the new Legendary Owl Silver. Silver could be your new "silver bullet" with an Arcane Ability that deals heavy single target damage, reduces movement speed and burns enemy mana. Plus removes snare and stun effects on nearby allies and increases their speed.

Bonus! It will help you get that elusive owl achievement. ;D

+But wait, there's more! There's another egg available at the Beastmaster this week...a MYTHIC egg. Who could it be?

+ The bug squashing continues!
+ The Razor Shield ability upgraded with Increased Duration and Spinning Freedom now correctly removes movement impairing effects each time it is charged.
+ The timer has returned to the Planar Arena! Let the battle for the leaderboards commence!

Coming Soon

MORE Expansion Teasers Ahead
You've seen Garetta destroyed. What's coming next? You'll see on Friday when the next teaser for the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion is released! I'll give you a hint: One of our favorite NPC's may have known about what was going on in Garetta before any of his people.

April Fools!
You'll have to decide for yourself if we are fooling you or not, but you may want to log in next week on April 1st for a special limited-edition surprise in game.

In Other News

Great suggestions coming in!
As one of our players mentioned, there have been a lot of bug fixes completed over the past few weeks which means that there are a ton of fresh suggestions coming in in the comments these last 2 weeks. We can tell that lots of thought and creativity go into each and every suggestion and we continue to commit to reviewing all of them each and every week. The devs still have their noses to the grindstone, working on the expansion, but we can't wait to start looking into your most popular new suggestions. Thank you so much for your amazing contributions. Keep 'em coming!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Kriticality
03-25-2015, 06:15 PM
Mythic Egg!! Is Aprils Fools that awesome jester outfit that remiem was wearing that one time??? PLS PLS PLS be so. Silver sounds pretty dope too.

Jazzi
03-25-2015, 06:26 PM
I am guessing abadon. who wants to bet?

Candylicks
03-25-2015, 06:29 PM
Legit. Keep it coming guys.

Xorrior
03-25-2015, 06:29 PM
Nice update, loving the shade and silver owl announcement. Also thanks for the xp kit and ankh drops.

I would like to make a suggestion and please take this on board, next time you guys have a supergem weekend please increase it's rate a lot! Many are moaning that the supergem weekend is not so super.

Spell
03-25-2015, 06:41 PM
Im pretty sure the mythic egg is gunna be abadon. Gotta give everyone that extra Boost for upcoming cap!

Spell
03-25-2015, 06:45 PM
Wait i just realized that the owl crates contain SHADE. I hope the drop rate is decent!

Jazzi
03-25-2015, 06:47 PM
Nice update, loving the shade and silver owl announcement. Also thanks for the xp kit and ankh drops.

I would like to make a suggestion and please take this on board, next time you guys have a supergem weekend please increase it's rate a lot! Many are moaning that the supergem weekend is not so super.

O.o did not even notice this. Omg I just hope this is not a mistake and that its drop rate from the chests is not as high as it is in the planar chests. I will be honest here: last 3 times those pet crates were release I was not excited at all. This time I am. Gimme shade xD

Kakashis
03-25-2015, 06:50 PM
Yay! Finally will get to see shade the pet for everyone! Ty for another fun weekend! I love free anks and xp kits!!

I'm going to guess abaddon the mythic pet will return, and perhaps Red and Black jester will be available to anyone who logs in that day? muhahaha FREEE!

Zeus
03-25-2015, 06:51 PM
LOL!

Ardbeg predicted owl crates w/ Shade included.

Spell
03-25-2015, 06:56 PM
LOL!

Aedges predicted owl crates!

Just wait maybe there will be panther crates with misty eggs in em :p

Ravager
03-25-2015, 07:01 PM
Nice now to get Shade and Silver. Thanks for owl crates!

New banner for Gauntlet II? XP kits tradeable?

Zeus
03-25-2015, 07:12 PM
I just wanted to say, thank you for the following:

- Shade in Owl Crates
- Gauntlet
- Fixing Razor Shield ability
- returning Timers to Planar Arena

However, I have one tiny suggestion to perhaps bring increased excitement to Gauntlet! In your announcement, there are talks of a new mythic egg. Instead of releasing Ripmaw as the prize, can you perhaps make the new mythic pet as the prize for leaderboard runners? It wouldn't cost you much at all (3 winners from each class = 750 x 3). I think it would make it more interesting for those who are willing to put in the time for events like this.

extrapayah
03-25-2015, 07:14 PM
first one to be seen... barney's egg, after the previous timber's egg

p.s.: any news on shared pet stable? :D

Ravager
03-25-2015, 07:21 PM
I just wanted to say, thank you for the following:

- Shade in Owl Crates
- Gauntlet
- Fixing Razor Shield ability
- returning Timers to Planar Arena

However, I have one tiny suggestion to perhaps bring increased excitement to Gauntlet! In your announcement, there are talks of a new mythic egg. Instead of releasing Ripmaw as the prize, can you perhaps make the new mythic pet as the prize for leaderboard runners? It wouldn't cost you much at all (3 winners from each class = 750 x 3). I think it would make it more interesting for those who are willing to put in the time for events like this.

It doesn't say new mythic egg. It's most likely abaddon or ripmaw.

Refer to this thread.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?216335-Abaddon-return

Zeus
03-25-2015, 07:26 PM
It doesn't say new mythic egg. It's most likely abaddon or ripmaw.

Refer to this thread.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?216335-Abaddon-return

Aha, I see! I got excited, lol. Thanks Ravager!

carmine_blade
03-25-2015, 07:35 PM
Very excited about the owl crates and pleased the spinning freedom bug is getting fixed!

I would love to know if a new mythic pet is in the works, and to see any teasers about it :)

carmine_blade
03-25-2015, 07:36 PM
And, will Silver's AA counter Breeze's AA? or is that counted as movement impairing effect and not a stun?

Vot
03-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Thanks

nuwar
03-25-2015, 08:26 PM
I need a creative games. Not all old come again all the time, just like them PL with but of the same.

emkochiu
03-25-2015, 08:38 PM
first one to be seen... barney's egg, after the previous timber's egg

p.s.: any news on shared pet stable? :D

Timber egg is ok but barney egg, really? It's the most useless egg ever.

Higuani
03-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Again top 100 gets a banner in gauntlet?

extrapayah
03-25-2015, 09:01 PM
hmmm, the released mythic will be scorch...

anyone selling it for 500-600k?

willing to buy 3 of them :D

Kakashis
03-25-2015, 09:23 PM
hmmm, the released mythic will be scorch...

anyone selling it for 500-600k?

willing to buy 3 of them :D

If I win and the prize is scorch, you can have it for free. WORST pet ever

Rx8
03-25-2015, 09:39 PM
Yey razor debugged....

#GETREKTMAGES!

Nextlimits
03-25-2015, 10:19 PM
whoooaaahhhhh..... Gauntlet II :listening_headphone

Qnoy
03-25-2015, 10:22 PM
Wow i can now get owl's achivement point .. Nice update thx :D

Sent From XT-1022

Dragoonclaws
03-25-2015, 10:25 PM
LOL!

Ardbeg predicted owl crates w/ Shade included.

I did too xD

Remember this?

I have a weird feeling like Shade will appear in an Owl Crate... Ask Woodruff ^-^

I have another weird feeling like nightshade will appear in a Wolf Crate

I have another weird feeling like Talon will appear in a Eagle Crate

Stay tuned! (indirectly said STS)

Thread: Shade - New Rarity Pet?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?215036-Shade-New-Rarity-Pet&highlight=shade+nightshade

Eski
03-26-2015, 12:15 AM
the mythic pet also could be a new one

Earlingstad
03-26-2015, 12:25 AM
Thats exciting news Remiem. Looking forward to it. :) Thank you

Suggestion - We need a new pet that can be purchased with Hauntlet coins.

debitmandiri
03-26-2015, 12:42 AM
Wow nice man, but pls looking at freeze/stun immunity too, frost bow proc in pvp / boss, still have a bug i cant count how many times it pulls me and kill me lol

Shackler
03-26-2015, 12:54 AM
Remi, can we please take a look at fixing some of the PVP issues. It's a very big part of the game and it's probably the only thing that gets End Gamers to log in for most of the season. I mean, Tindirin is beyond played out and the Tombs / Arena is a snooze fest now.

I would like to see the following changes:

* Do not allow guild mates to join opposite teams. It's unfortunate that the bad currently outweighs the good. If you don't believe me, join 3 CTF maps. In each of those maps, you will see the same guild on different teams (from the very start), with no intention of fighting with each other. How do you expect the game of CTF to be played like this? How can even an ordinary clash take place like this? It's flawed design simply because people have no sportsmanship.

* The ganging in this game is out of control. You guys are currently in the process of releasing a PVP only game, yet you cannot fix this one simple issue with AL. I have proposed this in the past and I will say it again. Make a spawn section in the pvp room (sort of like a small jail) and when the teams are uneven, send the last player to join on the odd numbered team to the spawn section automatically.

* If the above changes are made, it would also be nice to have a 1v1 or an Guild Hall PVP room so that people that want to vs each other can still do so uninterrupted.

Please take PVP into deeper consideration because it's a major part of this game and it just seems like STS released it and never looked at it ever again.

A votekick option would be better i guess. Bc opposite guild's blocking is not the problem everytime. Nowadays too many "newbie" join to the room and dont leave even everyone wants them to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armani Boi
03-26-2015, 12:56 AM
Definitely agree with Shintoy.

Blue team Guild A with Arcane Ring and Red team Guild A with Arcane Ring. Who will suffer? the Player who just wanted to play fair and fun.

DONT IGNORE THIS.

Remi, can we please take a look at fixing some of the PVP issues. It's a very big part of the game and it's probably the only thing that gets End Gamers to log in for most of the season. I mean, Tindirin is beyond played out and the Tombs / Arena is a snooze fest now.

* Do not allow guild mates to join opposite teams. It's unfortunate that the bad currently outweighs the good. If you don't believe me, join 3 CTF maps. In each of those maps, you will see the same guild on different teams (from the very start), with no intention of fighting with each other. How do you expect the game of CTF to be played like this? How can even an ordinary clash take place like this? It's flawed design simply because people have no sportsmanship.

* The ganging in this game is out of control. You guys are currently in the process of releasing a PVP only game, yet you cannot fix this one simple issue with AL. I have proposed this in the past and I will say it again. Make a spawn section in the pvp room (sort of like a small jail) and when the teams are uneven, send the last player to join on the odd numbered team to the spawn section automatically.

* If the above changes are made, it would also be nice to have a 1v1 or an Guild Hall PVP room so that people that want to vs each other can still do so uninterrupted.

Please take PVP into deeper consideration because it's a major part of this game and it just seems like STS released it and never looked at it ever again.

Eski
03-26-2015, 12:59 AM
A votekick option would be better i guess. Bc opposite guild's blocking is not the problem everytime. Nowadays too many "newbie" join to the room and dont leave even everyone wants them to leave.

this isnt better either..

u can just sort out ppl that could be dangerous for you and your team

Eski
03-26-2015, 01:01 AM

shinys idea is better than that ..pros an nabs will be mixed together so there wont be a team doomed from the beginning of the fight

Shackler
03-26-2015, 01:03 AM

First of all its "Vote"kick. And its team based. I'm not talking about kicking a player in the opposite team. If a player in your team is useless or you dont want it and he is NOT LEAVING the room, what you gonna do? Telling the opposite team to farm him until he gets tired of this and leaves the room? Votekick is used in many games and it can make the game better so people stops trolling.

Eski
03-26-2015, 01:03 AM

btw newbes maybe want to pvp.. maybe they want to learn how..

Eski
03-26-2015, 01:07 AM
First of all its "Vote"kick. And its team based. I'm not talking about kicking a player in the opposite team. If a player in your team is useless or you dont want it and he is NOT LEAVING the room, what you gonna do? Telling the opposite team to farm him until he gets tired of this and leaves the room? Votekick is used in many games and it can make the game better so people stops trolling.

umm ok then there is the point that you can kick pll just because they are in your guild team..doesnt make it better

Shackler
03-26-2015, 01:08 AM
umm ok then there is the point that you can pll just because they are in your guild team..doesnt make it better

Have you ever enter pvp? Do you know what "blocking" means?

nicflamel
03-26-2015, 01:09 AM
Thank you very much for Hazel! I think I'm going to cry!

Eski
03-26-2015, 01:14 AM
yes i know what that means ... but maybe u didnt understand me ...
if someone joins ur guild group on the last spot (in case hes not a spot blocker) you can easily sort him out to get your mate..
and shinys idea makes it more fair and ballanced

Eski
03-26-2015, 01:15 AM
but a mixture of both ideas could be better

Wangsun
03-26-2015, 01:17 AM
Will Gauntlet Banners be back?

Andy Nguyen
03-26-2015, 01:36 AM
Could you please make another plat sale I missed the recent one

Shackler
03-26-2015, 02:24 AM
yes i know what that means ... but maybe u didnt understand me ...
if someone joins ur guild group on the last spot (in case hes not a spot blocker) you can easily sort him out to get your mate..
and shinys idea makes it more fair and ballanced

I am talking about stubborn people.

Upperbound
03-26-2015, 02:33 AM
Ripmaw for top 3 LB? Useless pet, doesn't worth it.
Please, bring something new, not outdated crappy mythic pets...

Maarkus
03-26-2015, 03:30 AM
I just want to ask why a rogue skill bug was fixed easily(meaning within months) when the request for warrior skill 'modification' has taken a year to even start considering touching the skill after all the discussions on the need for warrior skills to be 'modified/fixed'?

P.S. I hope this is not considered a rant.

vawaid
03-26-2015, 03:40 AM
if it's abaddon, i will quit this game. it ruins my plan.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Enterradora
03-26-2015, 03:43 AM
The Road To Expansion

In This Week's News

+ Craftmania ends tomorrow, lasting a little longer than previously announced. I hope you guys got a lot of super gems!

+The Gauntlet Returns! The Gauntlet II will open its doors tomorrow with brand new challenges inside. The top 3 contenders for each class will walk away with their very own Ripmaw egg, and everlasting glory! Plus, ankhs and XP Boost kits now have a chance to drop from the final bosses.

+ Next, another new pet egg crate: Owls! Opening this new crate will give you a chance to receive one of six owl eggs in game: Barney, Hazel, Horton, Shade, Jahooty, or the new Legendary Owl Silver. Silver could be your new "silver bullet" with an Arcane Ability that deals heavy single target damage, reduces movement speed and burns enemy mana. Plus removes snare and stun effects on nearby allies and increases their speed.

+But wait, there's more! There's another egg available at the Beastmaster this week...a MYTHIC egg. Who could it be?

+ The Razor Shield ability upgraded with Increased Duration and Spinning Freedom now correctly removes movement impairing effects each time it is charged.
+ The timer has returned to the Planar Arena! Let the battle for the leaderboards commence!

Coming Soon

You've seen Garetta destroyed. What's coming next? You'll see on Friday when the next teaser for the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion is released! I'll give you a hint: One of our favorite NPC's may have known about what was going on in Garetta before any of his people.

April Fools!
You'll have to decide for yourself if we are fooling you or not, but you may want to log in next week on April 1st for a special limited-edition surprise in game.

In Other News

As one of our players mentioned, there have been a lot of bug fixes completed over the past few weeks which means that there are a ton of fresh suggestions coming in in the comments these last 2 weeks. We can tell that lots of thought and creativity go into each and every suggestion and we continue to commit to reviewing all of them each and every week. The devs still have their noses to the grindstone, working on the expansion, but we can't wait to start looking into your most popular new suggestions. Thank you so much for your amazing contributions. Keep 'em coming!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

thank you!

Eski
03-26-2015, 04:32 AM
if it's abaddon, i will quit this game. it ruins my plan.

then u dont know that abaddon is probably the best mythic pet yet

Vrazicak
03-26-2015, 05:42 AM
UHUH I got the idea for the boss in gauntlet, easter bunny that lost his chocolate egg,and he's smashing us all with his carrot.

Omisace
03-26-2015, 05:58 AM
Thank you very much for Hazel! I think I'm going to cry!
I feel ya bro. As a nonplat user this is the only pet standing between me and the Beastmaster AP. Thank you StS :)

Haligali
03-26-2015, 06:24 AM
I just want to ask why a rogue skill bug was fixed easily(meaning within months)

Its an ancient bug since the release of the game: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96184-Razor-shield-root-snare-slow-down-protection&p=1471293&viewfull=1#post1471293

Eski
03-26-2015, 06:27 AM
Its an ancient bug since the release of the game: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?96184-Razor-shield-root-snare-slow-down-protection&p=1471293&viewfull=1#post1471293
so?

Haligali
03-26-2015, 06:47 AM
so?

so its not fixed within months

letusaul
03-26-2015, 08:28 AM
Wohoooo!!great

Candylicks
03-26-2015, 09:27 AM
The farming community would like to have something permanent in the game to farm, even when the legendaries go stale. It would greatly boost the community. Please take a look at this thread, some neat ideas! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?216538-Give-the-farmers-a-bone-!!!!/page2)

Dragoonclaws
03-26-2015, 09:59 AM
And this:

Zerris offered a little Idea where players can earn cool rewards for slaying lots of enemies. He suggested that we can earn APs for reaching those extremes. I took his rough idea and developped them into this:

Thanks for clicking this thread :) I can't wait to hear your feedback. This is more of a general idea but I do have some rough ideas about how Spacetime Studios can go about this

PROS OF THIS
-Keeps players, online, active and interested
-Gives players (other than ones going for leaderboard) something special to work for that they can't buy with gold or platinum.
-Feeling a higher sense achievement when you're getting kills and and leveling

CONCEPT
-Untrable vanities and pets given out by NPC's that players can work for over time.

WHY THIS SHOULD BE ADDED
-Earned vanities would be a nice add on. Sure people on the leaderboard get banners and such. However with many of us having work and school. We can't afford to put even attempt to be on par with them considering leaderboard scores are constantly rising. So why not have vanities for average players to show off as well for an accomplishment?

IDEAS FOR A FEW UNTRADABLE VANITIES

Goblin Bag-
Kill 10k goblins in Blackenridge. Once you achieve this, there can be a designated hunter NPC in the city of Windmoore that grants you what appears to be a large goblin head on your back, held by a strap. And if you're working towards this, when you talk to him he can tell you how many kills you have so far or how many you have left.

Skully, this can be a mini sized skeleton pet earned from killing 25,000 dead city skeletons.

Watchers Tomb Vanity Armor Set-
Do 100 runs of level 1 watchers tomb, you get a helment from an NPC standing at the entrance, do 200 runs of level two and get the body peice, do 300 runs of level 3 and get the back price. I have yet to figure out what would would get for level four haha.

NOTICE: I realise the requirements are a little high. But these are meant to be vanities and pets all players have a shot at with dedication over time. Not something any average player would get by doing what they normally would in the first place to progress.

I would love to hear your thoughts on my idea and ideas for more earned unreadable vanities and pets in the comments bellow. Maybe if this thread gets popular a member of Spacetime Studios will pick up on the idea :)

Wow, great ideas!

I would add to this:

EACH campain would have an achievement like this.

Brackenridge:

AP: Ransacked the goblins (+150)
Requirement: Slay 10 000 goblins
reward: Goblin bag (Head vanity)

Ydra's Forest:

AP: Don't hide behind those! (+150)
Requirement: Destroy 15 000 barrels/crates/boxes (anything destroyable)
Reward: Pet Rock (Rare pet)

Dead City:

AP: Silence! I kill you!* (+150)
Requirement: slay 15 000 skeletons
Reward: Skully (Rare pet)

Kraken Isles:

AP: Ghosts do not exist (+150)
Requirement: Slay 10 000 ghostly pirates
Reward: Shadow Robe + Shadow Shroud (Body Vanity + Head Vanity, that makes you almost invisible but becomes all white when enterring PvP zones)

Nordr:

AP: Do it for the xp (+150)
Requirement: Slay 25 000 frosts (the wolves/spiders in camp boulder)
Reward: Mountain (Epic pet, white wolf pet)

Shuyal:

AP: I ate my vegetables (+150)
Requirement: Slay 5 000 overgrown plants
Reward: Sunny (Epic pet, a long sunflower that moves like the overgrown plants)

Tindirin:

AP: W-HELP!!! (+150)
Requirement: Slay 10 000 Dragon whelps
Reward: Draggy (Legendary pet, green version of Singe)

*: this quote is from Akhmed the dead terrorist, you should see him on youtube xD

I am out of thanks, will do later. This thread needs some good hearing!

Can't wait to see the new expansion so we can add more to this.

I would add the Achievement for Watcher's/Kraag tombs and Kraken Mines:

AP: Live. Die. Remap. (+200)
Requirement: Slay 100 000 enemies from Watcher's Tomb, Kraag's Tomb or Kraken Mines.
Reward: [Survival] title and a Banner

Ravager
03-26-2015, 10:02 AM
Who is going to actually open a Barney egg? This a free pet that probably 99% of players have and will not be able to liquidate. It may be a problem if we dont remove them from owl crates. This is a free pet in the beginning levels that nearly everyone has.

Dragoonclaws
03-26-2015, 10:05 AM
Who is going to actually open a Barney egg? This a free pet that probably 99% of players have and will not be able to liquidate. It may be a problem if we dont remove them from owl crates. This is a free pet in the beginning levels that nearly everyone has.

The Barney egg is going to be a big problem. We can't open them, and probably most players already own them. So the eggs will stay in our inventories for ever. Please remove Barney! Good point Ravager

Nick214
03-26-2015, 10:19 AM
Nice update sts !! I will participate this time on the gaunglet :) plz put on pic of banner

Dex Scene
03-26-2015, 10:32 AM

+100000000000000000000000000000000000.... for this!!!!
specially at twink levels, Ganging Blocking is out of control.
One doesn't need skills to win now, all they need is Huge active guilds where people can Join the fastest.

Dex Scene
03-26-2015, 10:33 AM
I like the MANA DRAIN ability :) something new!
Will be nice if we see some new pets next seasons with these new abilities

hiazireci
03-26-2015, 10:55 AM
Cool...mithic pet? hmm abbadon or rimpaw :) hmm surprise ....2000plat or samael :smiley_simmons::welcoming::loyal:

Hilyana
03-26-2015, 11:11 AM

Best update ever!

lennom
03-26-2015, 11:28 AM
I want mexican banner! Please!

bhupeshkansal
03-26-2015, 11:30 AM
I wish a new mythk pet now ( Brother of Arcane "Maridos"),

Niixed
03-26-2015, 11:39 AM
Egads agree that Barney needs to be removed from the Owl crates.

.no
03-26-2015, 12:24 PM
Mana burn, well, gg rouges lol

Wonder if it will be enough to counter jack/nexus?

VenomsChaos
03-26-2015, 01:31 PM
i hope mythic pet is %100 stub pet.

its would be good to stun pet with good statu

ueveotadeo
03-26-2015, 02:01 PM
And this:

Zerris offered a little Idea where players can earn cool rewards for slaying lots of enemies. He suggested that we can earn APs for reaching those extremes. I took his rough idea and developped them into this:

Can't wait to see the new expansion so we can add more to this.

I would add the Achievement for Watcher's/Kraag tombs and Kraken Mines:

AP: Live. Die. Remap. (+200)
Requirement: Slay 100 000 enemies from Watcher's Tomb, Kraag's Tomb or Kraken Mines.
Reward: [Survival] title and a Banner

Please do not consider this right now. Is not the lack of APs that is killing PVE, is lack of profitable items/maps to farm.
Mindless killing for an AP/Vanity/Egg, though might be interesting in the future if implemented only on latest Elite Maps, will just foment even more the use of macros, a subject that the community has asked several times for STS to take a look into since it affects all LB categories and certainly would take over this idea.

Right now this won't help in anything giving back life to PVE. PVE community would benefit far more from the idea Candylicks posted (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?216538-Give-the-farmers-a-bone-!!!!) than this one.

alongcay
03-26-2015, 02:39 PM
woww...

saphirae
03-26-2015, 02:56 PM

dear lord forum is filled with pvp issues but noone even moved a finger to do something with it... nothing changed in 2 years it became even worse and worse... why???? cause they can do that! sts allowed that behaviour and acts in there.... i am sick and tired of this kind of pvp

Sthenomilke
03-26-2015, 02:59 PM
The Road To Expansion

In This Week's News

Coming Soon

April Fools!

In Other News

What's Next?

Dear Remiem and Spacetime Studios,
I am a preoccupied Arcane Legends player for many reasons and I would like some answers, if you may.
I would like to know very badly WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE MYTHIC ARMORS? The mythic armors are still level 36 and you are announcing a level cap to 46, which would make the armor very "behind" and I can say I do not have the money for any of the Imbued items. I would like to be informed about the mythic armor situation.
Also, the lag is very very bad ever since the past events, at least for me. My game keeps crashing.
Also, I would like to say thanks for the hard work you've put into all the new things.
Please deal with the situations players are putting out and not simply gag us with events to resolve the problem.
Over all, a very nice job and a well constructed game.
Can't wait for the update!
If you could answer, it would mean a lot to this fellow Arcane Legends player.
Good day! :)

antismash
03-26-2015, 03:03 PM
Why you all are thinking only about new pet and new hard arenas and other challanges i think someone need to make some challenges
whos for normal players not everyone have mythic set like i cant comeplete the planar arena because im not with full mythic set
better make the arenas for weaker players , maybe make there that u can chose difficulty lvl , and events need to be a little easyer
all the game is made only for the ower powered players, thats not interesting for the others anyore so arcane legends will lose ther rateings.

lennom
03-26-2015, 04:53 PM
<the fool is for mages! they have not vanity

vawaid
03-26-2015, 05:51 PM
then u dont know that abaddon is probably the best mythic pet yet
i hoard many abaddon. that's why

Bellaelda
03-26-2015, 06:23 PM
Congrats for rogues getting their skill fixed and buffed... Any word on when you guys going to look at the other two classes?

Eski
03-27-2015, 12:42 AM
Why you all are thinking only about new pet and new hard arenas and other challanges i think someone need to make some challenges
whos for normal players not everyone have mythic set like i cant comeplete the planar arena because im not with full mythic set
better make the arenas for weaker players , maybe make there that u can chose difficulty lvl , and events need to be a little easyer
all the game is made only for the ower powered players, thats not interesting for the others anyore so arcane legends will lose ther rateings.
its that hard because its elite for endgamers..

PhoenixPrime
03-27-2015, 07:13 AM
Can I trade in my 20 Barney eggs for a real egg? 8^)

Rx8
03-27-2015, 08:43 AM
Maaaaan, your telling me that the shuyal nott will guide us there again? -.-

Wazakesy
03-28-2015, 12:23 PM
Ami forgot this...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?217685-guilhall-command-added

Ssneakykills
03-28-2015, 01:14 PM
A new pvp map with the new expansion theme :)

Redezyx
03-29-2015, 03:39 AM
I want to see seasonal leaderboards next it one of the most requested and many will be disappointed if not released for season 8

Wazakesy
03-29-2015, 05:17 AM
A new pvp map with the new expansion theme :)

That will be sooo coool!

Arvaen
03-29-2015, 06:39 AM
So just to be clear, Silver is primarily a PvP pet right?

Serancha
03-29-2015, 03:55 PM
I would like to see Fossils actually drop from Arena Chests. I have not heard of even one dropping since the odds were supposedly adjusted to "match arcane drop odds other places in the game". In fact, I have heard of only one verified fossil since the planar arena was announced - which was on the weekend where the drops were glitched to be ridiculously high and people were looting 4 recipes in 3 days. Before then and since then, I have not heard of a single verified drop.

It seems to me that the chance of getting an arcane from farmable items is exponentially lower than it is for locked crates. I know of at least 2000 arena chests that have been opened and not a single fossil, yet people get an average of one arcane per 500 crates.

I thought the idea was to give people who actually play the game an equal chance to those who sit in town and crate. Never mind that it should be a better chance, since we're the ones farming and spending endless plat on elixirs and ankhs.

So where is this fossil, and why are the odds so low as for it to be non-existent?

Ardbeg
03-29-2015, 04:43 PM
I would like to see Fossils actually drop from Arena Chests. I have not heard of even one dropping since the odds were supposedly adjusted to "match arcane drop odds other places in the game". In fact, I have heard of only one verified fossil since the planar arena was announced - which was on the weekend where the drops were glitched to be ridiculously high and people were looting 4 recipes in 3 days. Before then and since then, I have not heard of a single verified drop.

It seems to me that the chance of getting an arcane from farmable items is exponentially lower than it is for locked crates. I know of at least 2000 arena chests that have been opened and not a single fossil, yet people get an average of one arcane per 500 crates.

I thought the idea was to give people who actually play the game an equal chance to those who sit in town and crate. Never mind that it should be a better chance, since we're the ones farming and spending endless plat on elixirs and ankhs.

So where is this fossil, and why are the odds so low as for it to be non-existent?

i fully agree. i like to add that for example the rarity of the recipe drop is ok for me, i have seen it drop and one dropped for me after hundreds of runs. the problem here is that there s nothing to gain from trying, it s basically wasting ankhs and pots in hope for the jackpot. the reinforced gems and vials are a great step in the right direction, but not enough. truth is, people already need to be well set to farm arena, it s not a place to work up. if you make us use up ankhs there, we want to actually build up wealth there.

as for the fossil: combined with friends we must have made several thousands of runs: not a single fossil. yes, it should be rare. very very rare. but if all hardcore farmers together can only come up with 1 or 2 drops in whole arlor and none over all friends/runs it probably should be revised again.

Bellaelda
03-30-2015, 03:54 AM
Yup... Fossil should stay very rare, I agree with it being very very rare... but our officers have opened well over 20k arena crates (not exgerating) and not a one has dropped!

Lol I think that's a bit off.

Jazzi
03-30-2015, 05:07 AM
Yup... Fossil should stay very rare, I agree with it being very very rare... but our officers have opened well over 20k arena crates (not exgerating) and not a one has dropped!

0 in over 20k arena chests is practically impossible odds. A single player can't never hope to loot one with that odds.
I am curious if you know how many recipes were looted in those 20k + rolls for recipe? This is a great chance to see the odds for that :-)

Serancha
03-30-2015, 06:00 PM

It's arcane rarity. For locked crates that means one in 500-1000 crates on average. Considering we have to actually work for these chests, the odds should be at least the same as in locks, if not slightly better. People should be rewarded for actually playing elite content.

As it stands now, we see the actual elite players basically punished for playing the game as intended. STS forgets that we're the ones buying ankhs and elixirs, and spend just as much (or more) on those, as crate poppers do sitting in town. This kind of backwards attitude from the development end of things is what is driving people to stop logging in.

You can get up to 100 plat, a bunch of gold and a good chance of arcane items by opening crates. Why should we not have the same chance of that loot when we choose to spend our plat to do difficult elite runs and kill challenging bosses?

Why are those who just sit in town with no experience or skills the ones who actually make a profit? Shouldn't it be those who work for it that have a higher chance at quality loot? How can STS not realize there is a problem here?

Bellaelda
03-30-2015, 11:58 PM
0 in over 20k arena chests is practically impossible odds. A single player can't never hope to loot one with that odds.
I am curious if you know how many recipes were looted in those 20k + rolls for recipe? This is a great chance to see the odds for that :-)

I'd say we've gotten about 15-25 recipes... Average seems to be about 1 recipe per 500-1k chests (although I haven't seen any recipes drop in a long time either thinking about that)

But the drop rate on those fossils is just absurd... I've only known one person that got one (from arena chests) in all of AL and I believe that was during the week that drop rate was all messed up, lol

Jazzi
03-31-2015, 08:33 AM
I'd say we've gotten about 15-25 recipes... Average seems to be about 1 recipe per 500-1k chests (although I haven't seen any recipes drop in a long time either thinking about that)

But the drop rate on those fossils is just absurd... I've only known one person that got one (from arena chests) in all of AL and I believe that was during the week that drop rate was all messed up, lol

I personally have seen only two recipes being looted in my meanwhile more than 500 runs. One was looted by a friend of a friend whom I was helping finish arena for the first time ever. The second one by a leach in a PUG, who refused to leave or fight after he went out of ankhs (1 ankh after to be exact ;) after the first boss. If that isn't irony I do not know what is :-)

Bellaelda
03-31-2015, 09:57 AM
I personally have seen only two recipes being looted in my meanwhile more than 500 runs. One was looted by a friend of a friend whom I was helping finish arena for the first time ever. The second one by a leach in a PUG, who refused to leave or fight after he went out of ankhs (1 ankh after to be exact ;) after the first boss. If that isn't irony I do not know what is :-)

Lmao! I'm sorry and I've been there... Bet he had that one ank for last boss too to make sure he got his drop... Cheep lucky brats, lol.

Jazzi
03-31-2015, 11:00 AM
Lmao! I'm sorry and I've been there... Bet he had that one ank for last boss too to make sure he got his drop... Cheep lucky brats, lol.

That is quite alright. Luckily enough I had already resorted to buying the recipe before those two occasions occurred. I was actually quite happy for the poor undergeared dude I was helping finish arena for the first time. He was very polite and said thanks like a hundred times even before the run started! Not so much for the leach though ;)

Powkachu
03-31-2015, 01:37 PM
We are going to rebuild the town of Garetta, it's a community goal like the lovecraft event!

Dragoonclaws
03-31-2015, 03:46 PM
Dear Remiem, I have a little suggest... not about AL problems, not about expansion... about your weekly updates!

What if you do a kind of Journal :0 Put some passion and make it FANCY! \ ^-^ /

Bellaelda
04-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Dear Remiem, I have a little suggest... not about AL problems, not about expansion... about your weekly updates!

Umm....

Maybe if the arlor post actually told us when issues were gonna get fixed.... If not then just a waste of time and we don't care.

Ardbeg
04-01-2015, 12:01 PM

a lot of people access this forum on mobiles. i prefer accessible over fancy. fancy things belong in the game.

Serancha
04-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Fancy also takes a lot of time, that could be better used doing something productive.

Avaree
04-01-2015, 12:21 PM

does fancy make it read better?

(Takes time to make things fancy, takes time away from answering post that needed answering yesterday)

Remiem
04-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Closed! Here's this week: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218292-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-April-1st-2015