PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet II

Redezyx
03-25-2015, 06:40 PM
So the gauntlet II is confirmed is getting released soon what i wanted to know is, is it worth running for
i have no idea how the Gauntlet II banner looks so i dont know if i should run for it
i would like a dev to post a ss of the banner before the event starts thanks :)

Overweightank
03-25-2015, 07:10 PM
It's gonna look like the 1st one, but less cool banner. It's less authentic, but now you'll have a better chance winning it since people who ran before (as I like to call the predators; Alrdy got the 1st one, so the 2nd one they usually dont care too much about)

I'm gonna run this, even though I feel this should be a few month at a time, too rushed; the boss drops stuff... thats a must run if you don't have runs to do! >:D

Ravager
03-25-2015, 07:24 PM
They should swap Ripmaw for the new mythic pet egg that they are going to release. I think that'll draw interest towards the event rather than earning an outdated mythic egg.

I think its one of the old pets like abaddon or ripmaw.

Refer to this thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?216335-Abaddon-return

Zeus
03-25-2015, 07:27 PM
I think its one of the old pets like abaddon or ripmaw.

Refer to this thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?216335-Abaddon-return

Thanks Ravager! I'll remove my post to prevent any further confusion.

Caabatric
03-25-2015, 08:04 PM
Wish it was next weekend no school hehe...
Anyway i will be running for at least the first hour and then see if i am able to keep up with the top 3 for mage and perhaps keep running if a banner will be given to the top 25 like last time..

Dragoonclaws
03-25-2015, 08:51 PM
I guess the new mythic pet will be the one associated to the release. Can't wait to see how he looks \ ^o^ /

and forget it for me, no LB... I wasted enough on my studies >-<

Redezyx
03-25-2015, 09:41 PM
If the banner is going to look like the first one i want a dev to confirm this.

Remiem
03-26-2015, 09:23 AM
I don't have a screenshot just yet, but it will be very similar to the Gauntlet I banner. Same symbol, but different color and will have the numeral II on it. :)

Higuani
03-26-2015, 09:48 AM
I don't have a screenshot just yet, but it will be very similar to the Gauntlet I banner. Same symbol, but different color and will have the numeral II on it. :)

Is it again top 100 gets a banner?