03-25-2015, 09:06 PM
All u have to do is come up with the gnarliest april fools prank
First prize is 2m
Second place will get 1m

You guys have until MARCH 27, 9PM EASTERN TIME

Good luck c:

Edit:

AND THE WEENERZ ARE :
Divinemoustache for first place! (Can't wait to try it xD)
And Sebastians12345678910 in 2nd! (I've actually done something similar to your idea it was freakin hilarious;D)
Congratulations guys just leave your ign (or pm) and you can usually find me farming endgamers on my 71 datgreendoe ;)

AppleNoob
03-25-2015, 09:26 PM
Whenever someone says "It smells good" (in here is optional) say " I Farted"

sebastians12345678910
03-25-2015, 10:13 PM
Well here's a good one get a regular plain donut (small). Instead of putting powder sugar. Use baking powder. Tadah it will look like a powder donut [emoji14]

Groaning
03-25-2015, 10:31 PM
bake a vanilla cake cut two sandwich size slices the toast then slightly lightly browned cute each in half diagonally take mustard then smear it between, then in the middle where they cannot see add ketchup put on plate make someone eat

Mister Smith
03-25-2015, 11:29 PM
Be in a public bathroom say there is no toilet paper put some nutella on your hand when the person in the other stall hands you some wipe the nutella on there hand ;D such funny reactions

DivineMoustache
03-25-2015, 11:33 PM
Saran wrap (clear food wrap) over toilet seat.

dankatlien
03-25-2015, 11:56 PM
Saran wrap (clear food wrap) over toilet seat.

Lol i don't think i wanna do that to my bathroom but good one lol ill probably do this at my friends house :p

Jhe Travezonda
03-26-2015, 03:37 AM
Make a vine with your gf while eating onion rings. Then propose to her using the onion rings lol

Ubernewber
03-26-2015, 09:58 AM
well this depends on what type of sink you have in your kitchen. If you have one that has the main water spout then a second smaller one that you pull out then you can put tape on the button of the smaller spout so when they put the water on it shoots at them out the small water spout pointing right at them. :D

Epw
03-26-2015, 11:02 AM
1.) hack any of the forum moderators accounts
2.) create a thread with a 'PL SERVER SHUTDOWN' announcement by that hacked mod acc
3.) lean back & watch out for the panic
4.) enjoy your ban

Edit: i believe there is a way to make this doable, if you have enough time along with strong haxxxxxxxx skills.

Ignitedmage
03-26-2015, 11:11 AM
Simple, Just spam in balefort castle SERVER GONNA SHUT DOWN TOMMOROW... OMG BYE GUYS I'LL MISS YOU I AM CRYING!

Believe me, everybody present there will check forums and then you'll enjoy the talking of trash listening through them :p

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

Didn't see any limits so here annother.

Tell that there is a 5m giveaway plus 1 ems on shadow cave and you keep your annother acc there.
then when u say(with your main) pm this guy and ask him, he s giving away and people will rush to shadows.
Then, being the same person to fool, pick up somebody looking so pro and have so much items and announce he's the winner!
Trade and award him 1g :p

I have just put ideas of only PL because i don't know what type of life your is so it won't be doable for most people but anyways hope i only win the 1m :p

Ubernewber
03-26-2015, 11:15 AM
Heres another april fools joke. Make up a best april fools joke contest for 2m gold winnings 6 days before april fools and name a winner and say "april fools" on april fools, GG.

Ignitedmage
03-26-2015, 11:23 AM
Heres another april fools joke. Make up a best april fools joke contest for 2m gold winnings 6 days before april fools and name a winner and say "april fools" on april fools, GG.

What a thinking, i hope danketlien don't commit it :,(

Epw
03-26-2015, 11:27 AM
For real now, here are some easy pranks:

1.) mix up liquid soap with glue and form a splash, let it dry totally --> place it onto any laptops keyboard so the owner will think thats a splash of milk on the laptop --> panic

2.) if you have a little bro, put some wool or something into his shoes nose. weak up him/her and tell how much his/her foot growed in one night - u are sure so check it him/herself by trying to put the shoes up.

3.) stick some coins onto the ground with super fast glue in a public place & watch ppl trying to pick them up.

Doframingo
03-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Ok, thats mine.

Potatos gonna potate.

I wasted all my humour on that.

sebastians12345678910
03-26-2015, 05:19 PM
get a video or music . Edit the sound and Replace it with sex sound effects.. plugin speakers . Full volume and wait until they play it.

Epw
03-26-2015, 07:20 PM
get a video or music . Edit the sound and Replace it with sex sound effects.. plugin speakers . Full volume and wait until they play it.
This.

dankatlien
03-26-2015, 08:28 PM

Lol

What a thinking, i hope danketlien don't commit it :,(

Lol dont worry

Electrophiles
03-26-2015, 11:41 PM
The best trick:

Say that you're quitting, give a bunch of items away, then proceed to post a thread on buying starries in trade market.

Oh, and forget to say the April Fool's punchline and instead make a contest about it.

Ignitedmage
03-27-2015, 01:00 AM
DivineMoustache is the first! here your 2m
Epw is the second! here your 1m

I am sure about the winners because only reacted by dankatlein was divine's post and only thanked was Epw's post!!

dankatlien
03-27-2015, 08:16 AM
DivineMoustache is the first! here your 2m
Epw is the second! here your 1m

I am sure about the winners because only reacted by dankatlein was divine's post and only thanked was Epw's post!!

Lol its not over yet man
And just because i didn't reply doesn't mean u lose. Lol?
c:

dankatlien
03-27-2015, 08:17 AM
The best trick:

Say that you're quitting, give a bunch of items away, then proceed to post a thread on buying starries in trade market.

Oh, and forget to say the April Fool's punchline and instead make a contest about it.

Uhhhhh wut?

Ignitedmage
03-27-2015, 08:24 AM
Lol its not over yet man
And just because i didn't reply doesn't mean u lose. Lol?
c:

Dat devil face :p

I was just kidding \O-O/

Waug
03-27-2015, 09:22 AM
All u have to do is come up with the gnarliest april fools prank
First prize is 2m
Second place will get 1m

You guys have until MARCH 27, 9PM EASTERN TIME

Good luck c:

Edit: btw it has to be doable and not so offensive or too cruel (;

u
r

Beautiful
Intelligent
Talented
Cute
Hilarious

n
o
w

g
I
v
e

m
e

't
h
e

m
o
n
e
y

(because I hv said so many good words about u)

Ignitedmage
03-27-2015, 09:35 AM
u
r

Beautiful
Intelligent
Talented
Cute
Hilarious

n
o
w

g
I
v
e

m
e

't
h
e

m
o
n
e
y

(because I hv said so many good words about u)

And that's the biggest April Fool! :p

AppleNoob
03-27-2015, 03:42 PM
I swear on my mother I will give applenoob the 2m.

You just swore!

dankatlien
03-27-2015, 08:54 PM
Lol thanks for your participation guys. I will announce the winners shortly. I just want a few friends' opinions on the matter since the poll system here is flawed

DivineMoustache
03-28-2015, 04:10 AM
O wow, randomly checked this and sweet results! Appreciate it dankt! I normally see you on so I'll just PM you randomly haha

anahadaz
03-28-2015, 07:19 AM
Be in a public bathroom say there is no toilet paper put some nutella on your hand when the person in the other stall hands you some wipe the nutella on there hand ;D such funny reactions

How original of you!

*scrolls down facebook*

oh, nevermind!

Mister Smith
03-28-2015, 08:05 AM
How original of you!

*scrolls down facebook*

oh, nevermind!

Thanks! :p

Ignitedmage
03-28-2015, 08:08 AM
Desperate for the winners!
hope ou announce soon and i'll get 1m :p

Waug
03-28-2015, 11:55 PM
the contest was itself a pre-april fool.

HE SCAMMED ME A WHOOPING JOKE, ARREST HIM

LOL.

JOKES
JOKES GONE.

Ignitedmage
03-29-2015, 12:35 AM
the contest was itself a pre-april fool.

HE SCAMMED ME A WHOOPING JOKE, ARREST HIM

LOL.

JOKES
JOKES GONE.

Lel lets wait before insulting him ;)

Epw
03-29-2015, 02:04 AM
Wait for what?

Waug
03-29-2015, 04:29 AM

I dont insult. its like jkin in a joking thread...

dankatlien
03-29-2015, 06:15 AM
Uhhh the contest is over lol i already posted the winners
I will try to make contests like this every now and then c: