RedRyder
03-19-2011, 07:13 AM
Not againnnnnnnnnn

He1p
03-19-2011, 07:31 AM
Add WaterBong

Lesrider
03-19-2011, 07:35 AM
Man these threads fill up fast with forum newbies.

Keohike
03-19-2011, 07:39 AM
me me i want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingFu
03-19-2011, 07:42 AM
Level me from 1-55 in 2 days? That'd be 25K;)

Keohike
03-19-2011, 07:43 AM
i want level 1-56 thats 26k

Barbamitsos
... why do people have to powerlvl...
@mystical: lol would love to see that

DOAPSaint
I'll help out amigo... Got nothing better to do.

Lesrider
03-19-2011, 07:51 AM
Level me from 1-55 in 2 days? That'd be 25K;)

Lol I only need lvl 50-56. 6k, what a bargain!

Zerious
03-19-2011, 01:14 PM
i need 52-56. 4k for that? lol hell yes

noobmigo
03-19-2011, 01:16 PM
wooot 47-50!! 3k DEAL!! SON!!!!
Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)

superglut2
03-19-2011, 04:01 PM
*sigh* not this again.

Diodge
03-19-2011, 04:17 PM
I dont have nothing nice to say.

I still dont believe PLDevs lets this go down and they love seeing people power level and quit so fast.

Sanatorium
03-19-2011, 04:32 PM
I dont have nothing nice to say.

I still dont believe PLDevs lets this go down and they love seeing people power level and quit so fast.

Guys power leveling is a part of a lot of games, it's what makes a game a game, if they want to do it, let them.
It's their choice, just don't start a flame war over this, let Fatpigwarrior help out if he wants.

Keohike
03-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Guys power leveling is a part of a lot of games, it's what makes a game a game, if they want to do it, let them.
It's their choice, just don't start a flame war over this, let Fatpigwarrior help out if he wants.

I agree finally a reasonable person. Lol

bstosnbata
03-19-2011, 04:43 PM
me please :D i'm 23 right now. can you powerlevel me until 30?

ign is : touchmenots

add me.

Diodge
03-19-2011, 06:17 PM

I have been on mmo since everquest1 had one server and one zone.
I would like you to name one game that is still doing well and they let power leveling happen so easy or open on forums? Please

Im sorry im tired of playing with stupid people who cant even combo one time. dont heal , so much more

Power leveling does not make a game a game.
Its like saying the goverment pays my bills. I wont try to work for what I have. Will you be proud of what you have?

Otukura
03-19-2011, 06:52 PM
53-54 took me an hour and a half, using the 2x pot. (6929XP). So, the total amount of XP needed for 56 is 177k, would take 25.6671.... times longer than 53-54. That times 1.5 would be approx 38 hours. So, that would be doable in 2 days. just screw the bosses, grind PP, CTK, and hideout.

I may have screwed up utterly. <-- disclaimer

Sanatorium
03-19-2011, 08:03 PM
I have been on mmo since everquest1 had one server and one zone.
I would like you to name one game that is still doing well and they let power leveling happen so easy or open on forums? Please

Im sorry im tired of playing with stupid people who cant even combo one time. dont heal , so much more

Power leveling does not make a game a game.
Its like saying the goverment pays my bills. I wont try to work for what I have. Will you be proud of what you have?

If the government did that I'd be pretty darn happy haha :p.
No I won't argue, I don't want to flame, and it's not because I don't have any valid point, I'm just trying to stop people from derailing his thread, let the guy power level if he wants that's all.

Pharcyde
03-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Tales of Pirates had a insta-ban policy for powerlevelers. Very successful game, very pro and elite community. New players and complete and total noobs were banished to Arctic servers, while the l33ts and pros enjoyed the treasure island servers. New players still had fairly enjoyable gameplay, but if they really wanted to, they could put in the time and effort to greatly increase their game enjoyment. Not suggesting PL does this, but it is one example of a successful game with strict powerleveling policies.

Edit: Think of it like this, everyone who is a regular here on the forums or in game had their own servers which were free of new players.

EpuYue
03-19-2011, 08:37 PM
I for one hates being powerlvled.. it's like buying a video and asking someone to watch it for u while u only watch the ending. Where's the fun in that? I have nth against ppl who does that but I just feel they're missing out on a lot and definitely don't gain my respect.

Zerious
03-19-2011, 11:03 PM
I for one hates being powerlvled.. it's like buying a video and asking someone to watch it for u while u only watch the ending. Where's the fun in that? I have nth against ppl who does that but I just feel they're missing out on a lot and definitely don't gain my respect.

except when you've played through the game and don't wanna redo everything, this is actually cool when you're making an alt. I'd stop for endgame leveling.

Otukura
03-20-2011, 12:06 AM
except when you've played through the game and don't wanna redo everything, this is actually cool when you're making an alt. I'd stop for endgame leveling.

I think it's great for twinking, because it's not actual gameplay. But powerleveling an alt isn't great either, IMO. I just feel you should learn each class...

davidis57
03-20-2011, 01:22 AM
Just think if everyone was 56 with top gear. You would all be so bored. Game is to be fun and not like work. Its an acconplishment to achieve something without having it handed to you. You can do as you want but if you got into groups you would lvl in no time and have fun doing it. It does get tedious from 47+

Tiliana
03-20-2011, 01:30 AM
Power-leveling tends to keep the new comers from truly feeling part of the game community. Sadly, they don't realize that they are isolating themselves by choosing this route. Instead learning how to work with others in the game to finish the maps, they just plow their way to the end so they can...do what? Run around waiting for another level increase so they can be power-leveled some more? Many times it is a sign of youth not wanting to wait for things. I came from the days of grinding your way through normal RPGs to reach the next level because there was no other way. Unfortunately, those days are mostly over with everything becoming more and more instantaneous. My kids didn't even know what a commercial was for the longest time because they had never sat through them..lol..(really not that funny...kinda sad even.)

Well, anyway, to each their own. Don't hate the players nor the game...just enjoy it however you see fit. Also don't expect others to agree with you. Keep your nose clean, your chin held high, both feet on the ground, your head in the clouds, a stiff upper lip, [insert any other random saying here], etc, etc, etc.

I sound like an old man talking about how back in his day, he walked 45 miles to school in 8 feet of snow during the Big Blizzard of 1905. I'm a 33 year old going on 85....

Lesrider
03-20-2011, 04:12 AM
Lol OT, but... Your kids not seeing commercials is not necessarily a bad thing ;)

EpuYue
03-20-2011, 05:34 AM

I suppose plvling alt is understandable.. I nvr train alt in any of the games I played before since I have barely enough time to max all my main characters' lvl, with all my other commitments irl. Imo juz one of each class is enough. :)