PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new to the forums

Nytesdawn
03-19-2011, 07:03 AM
Hey guys i'm new to the forum world here. But i'm relatively familiar with PL. I got 3 lvl30 twinks right now. So I just want to introduce myself.:)

Keohike
03-19-2011, 07:04 AM
welcome to pl

Ellyidol
03-19-2011, 07:05 AM
Welcome! :)

Hope you find what you need on the forums! If not, don't hesitate to ask :)

Keohike
03-19-2011, 07:07 AM
Welcome! :)

Hope you find what you need on the forums! If not, don't hesitate to ask :)

Hey ellyidoll i started looking at ipad 2 cuz u said u wanted it and now i want it lol To bad ipad2 is out in canada on 25 then i prob have to wait couple weeks :(

Ellyidol
03-19-2011, 07:12 AM
Hey ellyidoll i started looking at ipad 2 cuz u said u wanted it and now i want it lol To bad ipad2 is out in canada on 25 then i prob have to wait couple weeks :(

Same, out here on the 25th.

If you don't have an iPad its probably good to get the iPad 2, but if you have an iPad, I'm not sure if its worth to upgrade.

Keohike
03-19-2011, 07:15 AM
Same, out here on the 25th.

If you don't have an iPad its probably good to get the iPad 2, but if you have an iPad, I'm not sure if its worth to upgrade.

Well on forums online they said that ipad2 you should get if you want video chat and connecting to tv. But i don't have ipad1 so i prob get ipad 2. My friend says HTC is good for like movies or games i think. But i prob wont play much games nowadays.

PS. I was surprised you didn't get honorable mention, personally i thought you video was the funniest.

Ellyidol
03-19-2011, 07:17 AM
Well on forums online they said that ipad2 you should get if you want video chat and connecting to tv. But i don't have ipad1 so i prob get ipad 2. My friend says HTC is good for like movies or games i think. But i prob wont play much games nowadays.

PS. I was surprised you didn't get honorable mention, personally i thought you video was the funniest.

True. If your looking for those stuff, iPad 2 is definitely good then :)

I'd consider android too, but I've invested too much into apps etc :P

And thanks! But its still up to devs, maybe mine wasn't commercial enough :)

PM me, don't wanna change this thread's purpose :P

KingFu
03-19-2011, 07:19 AM
Welcome to the community:) Feel free to ask any questions needed.

Keohike
03-19-2011, 07:19 AM
Sorry Dawn messed up your post, add me Keohike i help you out with some gold.

Nytesdawn
03-19-2011, 08:05 AM
Hey guys, thanks for all the encouragement and quick replies.:)
I wuv u...jk

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 10:02 PM
Hello new person! Level 30 twinks? Hmm fun :) Maybe I've seen you.

Necrobane
03-19-2011, 10:17 PM
A far as Ipad 2 goes, wait for someone to post a vid of how it plays PL, then make up your mind. Buying when it comes out could be a mistake with new droids n whatnot. Welcome to the forums :) Every need Help add my main chars - Necrobane, Persistant and Sunsett.

Arterra
03-19-2011, 10:40 PM
hope to see more of you! keep up good work (or actually start it... hmm)

rambisco
03-20-2011, 03:17 PM
I'm new too. So far, everyone seems helpful!!

Keohike
03-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Welcome to PL. Have fun.

Keohike

Nytesdawn
03-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Hello new person! Level 30 twinks? Hmm fun :) Maybe I've seen you.

Cool. My 3 chars are eliteshade nyteshadow and dawnbeast. I don't think I've seen u tho. Although I'm going to level my chars once I get the AO dungeon pack. Using TapJoy XD.

Anyway I got a question, how do you make a sig for yourself along with a profile pic. Ive seen some and I think I'll either choose lighting or shattering scream.

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 05:01 PM
Cool. My 3 chars are eliteshade nyteshadow and dawnbeast. I don't think I've seen u tho. Although I'm going to level my chars once I get the AO dungeon pack. Using TapJoy XD.

Anyway I got a question, how do you make a sig for yourself along with a profile pic. Ive seen some and I think I'll either choose lighting or shattering scream.

Ah, I have Scarletlady, Missdevilish, Ladymonsta, and Voodoovixen all at 35 twinking.

Click settings in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Scroll down the left side and you'll see something about editing an avatar. You can change your avatar there.
As for your sig, you will see "edit signature" under settings. You can put in text and upload images.

Plasticuproject
03-21-2011, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the forums! Haha I'm kind of new too. Just started posting but I've been visiting and read for a while. Lots of good and useful stuff on here. Enjoy yourself!

Keohike
03-21-2011, 05:09 PM
Hey i have some advice if you want to level fast just power level.

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Hey i have some advice if you want to level fast just power level.

Yo, he shouldn't do that! That's how you get bored with the game and when you enter dungeons, you don't know what you're doing half the time. Whenever someone in the group is doing a really crappy job, I just look at their kills. Then I'm like oh, that's why. They were powerleveled and never learned strategy.

Keohike
03-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Yo, he shouldn't do that! That's how you get bored with the game and when you enter dungeons, you don't know what you're doing half the time. Whenever someone in the group is doing a really crappy job, I just look at their kills. Then I'm like oh, that's why. They were powerleveled and never learned strategy.

They will learn the strategy once i get them to 55.
Power level FTW

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 05:26 PM
They will learn the strategy once i get them to 55.
Power level FTW

That's a bit late to learn strategy. No one will want to play with them. That's part of why people boot from games so much. Boot those who don't know what they're doing and let in someone who got there the hard way. IMO powerleveling is only good when you have already leveled a character to the cap and you want an alt. I do it for twinks.

Keohike
03-21-2011, 05:27 PM
That's a bit late to learn strategy. No one will want to play with them. That's part of why people boot from games so much. Boot those who don't know what they're doing and let in someone who got there the hard way. IMO powerleveling is only good when you have already leveled a character to the cap and you want an alt. I do it for twinks.

Hmmm good point.

Sorry guys if you don't care about not knowing how to play then add me i power level you.

Ladylove
03-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Hmmm good point.

Sorry guys if you don't care about not knowing how to play then add me i power level you.

Lol now you know why oldies are so crabby about new players with bad stats.

Plasticuproject
03-21-2011, 05:30 PM
I agree with Lady. Play the dungeons, get some kills, learn your class and have fun with it. You will appreciate the game more in the long run.

Keohike
03-21-2011, 05:34 PM
Ok guys i didn't post for other people opinions i just wanted to let the original poster know that i am here and if he want i will power level him for free. Thats all,

Nytesdawn
03-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Ah, I have Scarletlady, Missdevilish, Ladymonsta, and Voodoovixen all at 35 twinking.

Click settings in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Scroll down the left side and you'll see something about editing an avatar. You can change your avatar there.
As for your sig, you will see "edit signature" under settings. You can put in text and upload images.

Thx for the advice. I'll try it out.

And about the powerlvl thing I'm finished LE with all my chars and I'm gonna go straight to AO 1 2 and 3.

Ladylove
03-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Thx for the advice. I'll try it out.

And about the powerlvl thing I'm finished LE with all my chars and I'm gonna go straight to AO 1 2 and 3.

You should do swamps too!!! My favorite campaign. Too many people skip.

Nytesdawn
03-23-2011, 04:10 PM
You should do swamps too!!! My favorite campaign. Too many people skip.

Nah I might purchase when I'm lvl56 since I only have 18 plat and tap joy offers are at an all time low. I don't want to use 10 plat for 1 lowlvl campaign when I can use 20 for lvl30-50 campaign.

Nytesdawn
03-23-2011, 05:14 PM
1... More (GASP!) tap joy offer and... ALIEN OASIS!

Alexwatts
03-23-2011, 10:46 PM
Omg hi I'm new to this but I got some chars

Nytesdawn
03-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Omg hi I'm new to this but I got some chars

Welcome to the forums!:cool:

LADYHADASSA
03-29-2011, 07:40 PM
Welcome elli ;)