PDA

View Full Version : You play PL too much when

noobmigo
03-19-2011, 12:29 PM
1) You say "gold" in wal-mart instead of cash
2) You say "plat" in wal-mart instead of credit-card
3) You say "1v1" when you challenge school bully to a fight
4) You call "No Running!" when playing tag with your college mates. :p

That is all. I have done those things...for real...
what are your You Play PL Too Much Moments?
(YPPTMM)

Kossi
03-19-2011, 12:33 PM
my brother (when we played RS) cracked up when he heard the words "zeal" "vengance" "piety" and "retribution" all in 2 verses of the bible during bible study

my parents gave him the strangest look..

Arterra
03-19-2011, 12:34 PM
how can i group all these cars in the highway together to get the most damage if i suddenly exploded...

noobmigo
03-19-2011, 12:37 PM
how can i group all these cars in the highway together to get the most damage if i suddenly exploded...

lol!!!
That's funny....

Keohike
03-19-2011, 12:44 PM
When i steal a iphone from a apple store and hide in starbucks to use the wifi. Thats when i know i play too much PL.

KingFu
03-19-2011, 12:47 PM
When you say "lol" irl

When you call someone a noob for (place sitation here)

noobmigo
03-19-2011, 12:53 PM
When i steal a iphone from a apple store and hide in starbucks to use the wifi. Thats when i know i play too much PL.

Teehee. I've done the hide in starbucks thing

Aza
03-19-2011, 01:22 PM
You play PL too much when:

your wife threatens to delete the game off your phone.
you can cook lunch and play at the same time.
you call your friends by their in-game name in real life.
you try to play a level or two while on the toilet and you realize you've been sitting there over an hour.

noneo
03-19-2011, 01:25 PM
you try to play a level or two while on the toilet and you realize you've been sitting there over an hour.

^^ Priceless

Echelong
03-19-2011, 01:34 PM
....you are gonna make a call but open PL instead and realized it after you joined a farm group. oops.. I'll call later

hawkei
03-19-2011, 01:34 PM

Lol number 3 is my favorite but I am guilty for #4 -.-

noneo
03-19-2011, 02:25 PM
When you see this on your cruise control and automatically assume someone is in dire need of a res.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6922/20110319142333.jpg

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-19-2011, 02:26 PM
When you see this on your cruise control and automatically assume someone is in dire need of a res.

Lol.

/ten

noobmigo
03-19-2011, 02:27 PM

When you actually sit on the toilet JUST to play PL privately.

Pharcyde
03-19-2011, 09:06 PM
When you see pink words on the tv screen and you think "ZOMG PINK!$#$#$"
When you are on the phone with a friend and typing to someone on PL, but accidentally confuse the two and tell who ever your talking to on the phone with that sorry can't farm with you now
When the best day ever becomes the worst day ever when you find out your school finally blocked pocket legends while your in science class
When you have thought about inventing a tool that helps you hold your ipod for hours at a time without finger strain
When the home page on your internet browser is www.spacetimestudios.com/forums
When your friend in real life starts playing PL and you think to yourself "heheh.. such a noob"
When you have adjusted your ENTIRE room to conformably play Pocket Legends while your ipod is on a charger
When your friends have caught you hiding in the corner of school on your off hour charging your ipod on the wall charger
When you have commented on: PL Twitter Page, PL forums, PL fanpage, PL Elite Site and Blackstar fanpages more than 10 times each.
When waiting for a new forum post becomes equivalent to waiting for a text message and you get the same sad feeling you get while waiting for a text to come through
When you know and call several players by their real name
When you have a photobucket account JUST for pocket legends photos
When you take music off of your ipod to free up ram space for PL
When you have SSH'ed into your own ipod to make sure there is no way anyone can hack your account

I am guilty of all of these......

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 09:27 PM
When you are on the phone with a friend and typing to someone on PL, but accidentally confuse the two and tell who ever your talking to on the phone with that sorry can't farm with you now
When the best day ever becomes the worst day ever when you find out your school finally blocked pocket legends while your in science class
When you have thought about inventing a tool that helps you hold your ipod for hours at a time without finger strain
When your friend in real life starts playing PL and you think to yourself "heheh.. such a noob"
When you have adjusted your ENTIRE room to conformably play Pocket Legends while your ipod is on a charger
When your friends have caught you hiding in the corner of school on your off hour charging your ipod on the wall charger
When you have commented on: PL Twitter Page, PL forums, PL fanpage, PL Elite Site and Blackstar fanpages more than 10 times each.
When waiting for a new forum post becomes equivalent to waiting for a text message and you get the same sad feeling you get while waiting for a text to come through
When you have SSH'ed into your own ipod to make sure there is no way anyone can hack your account

I feel like I'm learning EVERYONE'S real names.

Pharcyde
03-19-2011, 09:32 PM
I feel like I'm learning EVERYONE'S real names.

Pretty easy when EVERYONE you talk to, you say, I'm Brooke!! Almost always making them say their names.

Artemis
03-19-2011, 09:37 PM
When you trip and say "Lag"

I've done it :P

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 09:41 PM
Pretty easy when EVERYONE you talk to, you say, I'm Brooke!! Almost always making them say their names.

Hahaha ikr. Idk, just feel weird having people call me Lady all the time. It's like "Yo lady!!" like some random lady at the grocery store. I even have it in my sig :)
Here is a list of all the names I can think of off the top of my head: Mike, Mike, Parth, David, David, Dave, James, Luke, Brandon, Max, Josh, Shelby, Ashley, Efe, Eric, Erik, Taylor, Dima, Tyler, Nick, Ed, Jonas, Joseph, Danny, Lyric, Meridian... there are more, but these are off the top of my head. Some of them quit or don't play much.

Pharcyde
03-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Hahaha ikr. Idk, just feel weird having people call me Lady all the time. It's like "Yo lady!!" like some random lady at the grocery store. I even have it in my sig :)
Here is a list of all the names I can think of off the top of my head: Mike, Mike, Parth, David, David, Dave, James, Luke, Brandon, Max, Josh, Shelby, Ashley, Efe, Eric, Erik, Taylor, Dima, Tyler, Nick, Ed, Jonas, Joseph, Danny, Lyric, Meridian... there are more, but these are off the top of my head. Some of them quit or don't play much.

Steph, Brooke, Parth, Mike, David, Lyic are only ones I can think of off the top of my head...

I think its weird when people call me phar, because everyone with T9 gets auto corrected and it turns into "Pharohs"

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Steph, Brooke, Parth, Mike, David, Lyic are only ones I can think of off the top of my head...

I think its weird when people call me phar, because everyone with T9 gets auto corrected and it turns into "Pharohs"

Lol crap, I left out Steph and Alex. Haa pharos... when people say Ladylove it turns into lashings.

Pharcyde
03-19-2011, 09:47 PM
Lol crap, I left out Steph and Alex. Haa pharos... when people say Ladylove it turns into lashings.

Lashingslove and Pharohs, sounds like we got some worshipers...

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 09:49 PM
Lashingslove and Pharohs, sounds like we got some worshipers...

LOL. Mine is just "lashings" though.

Pharcyde
03-19-2011, 09:50 PM
oh oh .

Necrobane
03-19-2011, 10:09 PM
I've done Aza's last one hundreds of times lol, worst fealing when you remember the assignment due the next day....

Frenzyn
03-19-2011, 10:13 PM
You play to much PL when you can spell physiologic perfectly without thinking about it.
You play to much PL when your up at 3:00am under the covers playing PvP(that would be me.... :()
You play to much PL when you take your ipod into the bathroom to take a dump.

got nothing else...

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 10:14 PM
You play to much PL when you can spell physiologic perfectly without thinking about it.
You play to much PL when your up at 3:00am under the covers playing PvP(that would be me.... :()
You play to much PL when you take your ipod into the bathroom to take a dump.

got nothing else...

5 am, buddy.

Pharcyde
03-19-2011, 10:15 PM
5 am, buddy.

1-12ampm here. 24/7.

karmakali
03-19-2011, 10:19 PM
#1. When your loved ones sigh in unison when they see you reach for your phone.

#2. When your boss brings her i-pad to work on the weekends for you to play on (really gotta get one of my own!)

#3. When you have a really long power strip in your living room so you can play as long as you want without worrying about your battery dying.

#4. When you have dreams about getting good drops.

Not that any of the above apply to me personally of course! :)

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 10:21 PM
No joke, I have had dreams that I am actually in pvp... It's epic...

karmakali
03-19-2011, 10:24 PM
The drops are much better in my dreams. I've gotten 2 MM bracers there....none in game :(

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 10:25 PM
The drops are much better in my dreams. I've gotten 2 MM bracers there....none in game :(

Lolll I feel you. Sigged.

karmakali
03-19-2011, 10:28 PM
.........:)

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 10:30 PM
.........:)

Lol, it's just too true. Sounds like me.

Pharcyde
03-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Never had a PL dream before. Back in my runescape days, I dreamed that I had a talking blue phat that refused to leave my head.

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 10:41 PM
Never had a PL dream before. Back in my runescape days, I dreamed that I had a talking blue phat that refused to leave my head.

Lolll. I remember that I had a dream once about pvp... I had been taking a nap and my mom came to wake me up. I told her to wait because I was fighting.

lordwill0
03-19-2011, 10:42 PM
When I'm up at 1a.m on the forums on a school night.

Pharcyde
03-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Lolll. I remember that I had a dream once about pvp... I had been taking a nap and my mom came to wake me up. I told her to wait because I was fighting.

best story I have of confusing a dream and real life when someone woke me up. I had a dream that I was a unicorn farmer on mars, so when my mom woke me up, I flipped out and was like "Moooommmm!! close the door,your gonna let the unicorns out! and wheres your spacesuit!?"

Ladylove
03-19-2011, 10:46 PM
best story I have of confusing a dream and real life when someone woke me up. I had a dream that I was a unicorn farmer on mars, so when my mom woke me up, I flipped out and was like "Moooommmm!! close the door,your gonna let the unicorns out! and wheres your spacesuit!?"

Lmao I love this. I have had dreams where I'm like a Harry Potter character. I had a dream once that was a combination of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Twilight, and TMNT... it was a very exciting dream. I always try to fall back asleep and re-enter my dreams.

naptownblunt
03-19-2011, 10:54 PM
Never realized how addicted i wa@ lol....

karmakali
03-20-2011, 12:57 AM
You also know your addicted when you log into forums to brag that you FINALLY land a mm bracer at 1:20 am and you have to get up for 12 hrs of work at 5am......
Good God...is there a Pocket Legends rehab facility I can check myself into?

Ellyidol
03-20-2011, 01:10 AM
When I want to talk to a girl and the first thing I want to ask is "Do you play Pocket Legends"?

Frenzyn
03-20-2011, 01:14 AM
5 am, buddy.

oh my 3am isn't good enough for you?
http://www.deviantart.com/download/189552692/challenge_accepted__by_bluedragonflyy420-d34ursk.jpg

Potawto
03-20-2011, 03:48 AM
You know you play too much PL when a comrade goes down in battle and you constantly shout "REZ!".
When you beat up a piņata and take the pink candy because it's PHAT L3WT.
When you're getting beat up and constantly search for the option to drink potions in the corner of your eye's view.

BlazeMystic
03-20-2011, 04:00 AM
This thread is hilarious.

noobmigo
03-20-2011, 01:20 PM
This thread is hilarious.

I know, seriously!

Lesrider
03-20-2011, 01:37 PM
Ha as for the music one -- I have so many games on my phone that I barely hae any music, and therefore still use my 1gb shuffle for music. And I've been considering buying the 2gb shuffle rather than attempt to free up space on my phone (which is now down to 800 mb ack!!!)

Keohike
03-20-2011, 01:42 PM
You know you play to much PL when you marry a girl that you met on PL and have 9 kids. lol
And on your anniversary you buy her a MM set, Fury Set or Raid Set.
Keohike

noobmigo
03-20-2011, 01:44 PM
You know you play to much PL when you marry a girl that you met on PL and have 9 kids. lol

Keohike
woah woah woah, slow down a little, buddy.

noobmigo
03-20-2011, 01:46 PM
You play PL too much when you see a Rolls-Royce, and the first thing you think is about PL's Royce.
Not the beauty of the awesome car.

noobmigo
03-20-2011, 01:47 PM
You play PL too much when you sit on a dollar bill and 4 quarters come out.
That's also an indication of go outside please.

Keohike
03-20-2011, 01:55 PM
You play PL too much when you sit on a dollar bill and 4 quarters come out.
That's also an indication of go outside please.

Hmm i dun get that lol.

noobmigo
03-20-2011, 01:56 PM
Hmm i dun get that lol.

It means you are a fattiee....
From playing too much PL...

Keohike
03-20-2011, 01:57 PM
i weight 500 pounds but i dun see myself as fat i think im too skinny. Munching on 5 cheese burgers, holding on 2L coke.

noobmigo
03-20-2011, 01:59 PM
i weight 500 pounds but i dun see myself as fat i think im too skinny. Munching on 5 cheese burgers, holding on 2L coke.

[no comment]
;)

MITSUISUN
03-20-2011, 02:00 PM
1) You moved in to a new place and havent unpack for 2weeks+
2) You called in sick/played hooky on Fridays, 2 weeks in a roll.
3) Check Tapjoy every 10 mins to download plat
4) When there's hardly anymore finger print left on your left thumb
5) You buy new socks instead of doing lundry
6) You read forums all day at work and refresh every 5 mins for new posts

oh boy the list goes on and on, I want a new patch update to see how much I can keep going at this heh

Keohike
03-20-2011, 02:03 PM
LOL this is one of the funniest post on PL IMO.

noobmigo
03-20-2011, 02:14 PM

oh boy the list goes on and on, I want a new patch update to see how much I can keep going at this heh

Number 4...made me LOL so hard.

Echelong
03-20-2011, 02:18 PM

Your spell check learns your ways of writing and changes row for roll...

I am not gonna comment on 6...*alt+tabs page and gets back to work*

Tengotengo
03-20-2011, 02:27 PM
You know you've been playiYOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER

Potawto
03-20-2011, 02:32 PM
You play PL too much when you see a Rolls-Royce, and the first thing you think is about PL's Royce.
Not the beauty of the awesome car.

I think of a fat Royce, but maybe that's just me.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-20-2011, 02:34 PM
You play too much PL when you see a bird accidentally pooping over a bear when it's flying and thinking, "OWNED!"

FluffNStuff
03-20-2011, 02:37 PM
When you BF buys you Purple Roses and you get mad because he did not spring for the Legendary Pink ones.

KaotiicxDream
03-20-2011, 02:38 PM
You play PL too much if a guy runs away from you and you just laugh and say "I just use beckon noob!"

FluffNStuff
03-20-2011, 02:39 PM
You use a smaller one hand bat in baseball because the two hand bat reduces your skill.

Zeus
03-20-2011, 02:58 PM
You play PL too much when you start finding enchantresses attractive. Especially in the holiday outfit? Ooo la la.
You play PL too much when you don't realize an extremely hot girl is hitting on you because you are too busy playing PL.
You play PL too much when you dropped over 10 bucks for an iOS/Android Game

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-20-2011, 03:06 PM
You play PL too much when you start finding enchantresses attractive. Especially in the holiday outfit? Ooo la la.
You play PL too much when you don't realize an extremely hot girl is hitting on you because you are too busy playing PL.
You play PL too much when you dropped over 10 bucks for an iOS/Android Game

Lol the first one

KaotiicxDream
03-20-2011, 03:22 PM
You play PL too much when you see a flag you grab it and run home. When you arrive home you shout "1 point to the Blue Team!!"

Yvonnel
03-20-2011, 03:22 PM
When you avoid sewer grates irl because you're afraid of them blowing up and flinging you 20 meters into a wall.

When your friends go to light a smoke around said sewer grate and you run screaming in the other direction because firestorm blows grates.

KaotiicxDream
03-20-2011, 03:29 PM
You play too much PL when you at the Bakery see a gingerbread man and say "Perfect for my Twink!"

karmakali
03-20-2011, 03:32 PM
- when you are at work, a patient codes and at some point between pushing atropine and checking for a femoral pulse you catch yourself thinking how much easier it would be with a REV button.

(Don't worry....he lived. Once again my healing skills payed off!) :)

KaotiicxDream
03-20-2011, 03:35 PM
You play PL too much when you in the army as sniper are shooting some high armored targets and you think "Time to use armor breaker!"

noobmigo
03-20-2011, 06:57 PM
- when you are at work, a patient codes and at some point between pushing atropine and checking for a femoral pulse you catch yourself thinking how much easier it would be with a REV button.

(Don't worry....he lived. Once again my healing skills payed off!) :)

Ewwwww..........
I think...........

Conradin
03-20-2011, 07:23 PM

I have done all of these..... Some multiple times....

Conradin
03-20-2011, 07:32 PM
You play to much when

1: you call a bear a ursan warrior in biolodgy
2: I a snowball fight you panic and think "use mana shield"
3: you play PL on your iPod and check the forums simultaneously.
4: when you buy multiple chargers for different parts of your house
5: you borrow your sisters iPod to get more free plat
6: your feel extremely close to your forum mate, to the point where you would do anything in RL for them.
7: everything you see reminds you of PL.
8: your friends catch you checking the forums in algebra
9: you sneak off to the bathroom at lunch to check the cs.
10: you write important farming dates, tournaments, and updates on your calendar
11: you call your best friend Jacob- jespo
13: when someone asks you something you say "check the forums"
14: you look to the forums for help in RL
9;

Kossi
03-20-2011, 07:48 PM

only #10 and 12 here ;)

suprisingly i still call brooke according to whatever char he's on

Kossi
03-20-2011, 07:50 PM
1. you go to the apple store and log into the forums on an ipad
2. refresh the forums every 4-5 seconds

noobmigo
03-20-2011, 08:32 PM
1. you go to the apple store and log into the forums on an ipad
2. refresh the forums every 4-5 seconds

Guilty of number 2.

Conradin
03-20-2011, 08:45 PM
You play too much when all the chicks in your class start too look like enchantresses...

noobmigo
03-21-2011, 12:02 PM
you play too much when all the chicks in your class start too look like enchantresses...

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
+3

BeardedBear
03-21-2011, 12:05 PM
OK, so this is a little different, but kind of fitting. I know you PVPers have done this before..

You know you PVP too much when you are in a PVE game and think twice about leaving, because you think you will get a death. :)

StompArtist
03-21-2011, 12:06 PM
You run trough the office and jump (stomp) at coworkers standing near walls and corners.

Zeus
03-21-2011, 12:08 PM
You play PL too much when your on the forums in the middle of a test. Idk how I do well in school. LOL

superss
03-21-2011, 12:12 PM
lol when you start referring to math terms as MM staff (lol i did it before not even thinking and my mom was like What?!)

noobmigo
03-21-2011, 12:17 PM
OK, so this is a little different, but kind of fitting. I know you PVPers have done this before..

You know you PVP too much when you are in a PVE game and think twice about leaving, because you think you will get a death. :)

People do that ANYWAY! At least when they farm for kills lol. But yes, that happens a lot to me too :)

Aza
03-21-2011, 12:42 PM
01. when you can play PL and drive at the same time (not recommended)
02. when you have made multiple signature pictures for yourself and other players
03. when you have more than 3 characters at level 56
04. when you drive to another part of the city to steal someone's free wifi so you can play on your ipod
05. when you try to convince your wife/mom/family to buy you an ipad so you can play PL
06. when you're on the toilet playing and don't care you ran out of toilet paper after just getting a BS pink
07. when you have a PL shield
08. when you have printed (in color) PL forum pages/pictures/screenshots and hung them up on the wall
09. when you've had to replace your clear screen protector because of too much wear
10. when you set alarms in your phone for when your auctions expire
11. when you've spent over $100 for plat and are almost out
12. when you post 2+ times in the "you know you play PL too much when.." thread

I'll stop there...for now...hehe!

noobmigo
03-21-2011, 12:48 PM
01. when you can play PL and drive at the same time (not recommended)
02. when you have made multiple signature pictures for yourself and other players
04. when you drive to another part of the city to steal someone's free wifi so you can play on your ipod
05. when you try to convince your wife/mom/family to buy you an ipad so you can play PL
06. when you're on the toilet playing and don't care you ran out of toilet paper after just getting a BS pink
08. when you have printed (in color) PL forum pages/pictures/screenshots and hung them up on the wall
09. when you've had to replace your clear screen protector because of too much wear

Number 12 FTW.

Lesrider
03-21-2011, 01:04 PM
You play PL too much when your on the forums in the middle of a test. Idk how I do well in school. LOL

Jeez how do teachers these days keep students from using the internet to cheat? Or even text? Or any other number of ways you can use your phone to cheat.

BeardedBear
03-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Phfff, back in my day, we just slid the answers under the cover a Texas Instruments calculator and passed the sucker around like a 2 dollar, well, you finish the rest.

noobmigo
03-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Phfff, back in my day, we just slid the answers under the cover a Texas Instruments calculator and passed the sucker around like a 2 dollar, well, you finish the rest.

LOL, I just hid them under my desk, and on the inside of a Sony WalkMan.

RedRyder
03-21-2011, 01:51 PM
When you have PL on your dock.
When you want to listen to music, open safari, etc. But PL magically loads up

noobmigo
03-21-2011, 02:04 PM
When you have PL on your dock.
When you want to listen to music, open safari, etc. But PL magically loads up

I have PL on my dock right now.

noobmigo
03-22-2011, 07:43 PM
You play PL too much when you sneak in the bathroom just to play PL. JUST TO PLAY PL

Zeus
03-22-2011, 07:44 PM
You play PL too much when you sneak in the bathroom just to play PL. JUST TO PLAY PL

You play PL too much when a girl you had no idea liked you just told you, that she would tried to hit and flirt with you but you were on your phone too much. :(

DawnInfinity
03-22-2011, 08:19 PM
You play PL too much when a girl you had no idea liked you just told you, that she would tried to hit and flirt with you but you were on your phone too much. :(

:rolleyes:

/ten

Zeusofire
03-22-2011, 08:27 PM
heh toilet heh heh ;)

Ladylove
03-22-2011, 08:28 PM

Are you talking about me? Cause I do that lol.

Otukura
03-22-2011, 11:53 PM
When after you finished you work programming with the robotics club, you have PL fights, miming the moves.... I need a vid of that...

(I'm not actually in the club, but one of my friends wanted help... he's native to C++, I prefer Java, and they use Java...

EpuYue
03-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Hmm when you're thinking of what to do with your characters next even when you're not even in PL or doing something unrelated to PL? o.o

noneo
03-23-2011, 12:29 AM
01. when you can play PL and drive at the same time (not recommended) ← I agree, NOT recommended.
09. when you've had to replace your clear screen protector because of too much wear ← Can't WAIT until this happens :p

Also, Whenever I see/eat an M&M I instantly think of MegaMage gear.

Otukura
03-23-2011, 12:41 AM
#9 fit me... wore a hole thru where my health pots were.... I should upload a pic sometime...

KaotiicxDream
03-23-2011, 12:53 AM

I guess this happened to u Range?

KaotiicxDream
03-23-2011, 12:57 AM
It is really bad that I started to play PL .. Cuz now when I play MW2 (Modern Warfare 2) I don't understand where the health pots is when I get hit..

This nuking mages do I see a lot when I play MW2 .. They use the magical noob tube(grenade launcher) and then they call in a Tactical nuke.. That is nuking mages..

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Also, Whenever I see/eat an M&M I instantly think of MegaMage gear.

LOL me too!!!!!!
*High Five*

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 08:03 AM
You play PL too much when you ask your BEST in-game friend to borrow netflix with them, and they say yes.

Plasticuproject
03-23-2011, 08:09 AM

.....guilty.....everyone just thinks I poop a lot....

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 08:12 AM

My excuse is: Too much prune juice, honey.....

Plasticuproject
03-23-2011, 08:13 AM

Hahaha!!!! I've done that!!!!

StompArtist
03-23-2011, 08:14 AM

Resisting urge to add quote to sig.

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 08:15 AM
resisting urge to add quote to sig.

aaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd itttttttttttttttttttttttt

hawkei
03-23-2011, 09:14 AM

Story of my pl life

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Story of my pl life

I'm not that desperate yet.

Plasticuproject
03-23-2011, 02:49 PM
Resisting urge to add quote to sig.

Haha oh no. I will forever be associated with poop.

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Haha oh no. I will forever be associated with poop.

not really, cuz Plastic Cup brings a lot to mind...

Lesrider
03-23-2011, 03:51 PM
Ha this thread got posted on the PL FB page.

FluffNStuff
03-23-2011, 03:58 PM
Ha this thread got posted on the PL FB page.

Just saw that. Kinda coo!

Vuvuzaylor
03-23-2011, 04:01 PM
im always thinking of orbs when i need to get fast to work ;)

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 04:03 PM
im always thinking of orbs when i need to get fast to work ;)

Lol...theres this thing called "speeding"
Anyways, awesome it's on the FB page.

EDIT: Leeesss beat me to it..

NeoAtradies
03-23-2011, 04:15 PM
You play PL too much when you enable Airplane mode and disable FaceTime and all other notifications so you do not get interrupted.

Samhayne
03-23-2011, 04:23 PM
I know I'm playing Pocket Legends too much when my wife picks up my phone to make a call and says, "Honey, is your phone ok? It's really, really warm and oh... there's no battery left on it!" ;)

Kossi
03-23-2011, 04:24 PM
omg samhayne posted!!!! hallelujah!

EDIT: well, first one i saw >.<

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 04:36 PM
I know I'm playing Pocket Legends too much when my wife picks up my phone to make a call and says, "Honey, is your phone ok? It's really, really warm and oh... there's no battery left on it!" ;)

When you name your baby un-coincedentally with the anniversary date of PL's first month. ;)

Samhayne
03-23-2011, 04:39 PM
When you name your baby un-coincedentally with the anniversary date of PL's first month. ;)

Haha! No really, her name was my wife's idea. Honest! :D

noobmigo
03-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Haha! No really, her name was my wife's idea. Honest! :D

It's a virus! ZOMG! And she touched your phone.....:p *suspiciously analyzes Samhayne's phone with a microscope*

razerfingers
03-23-2011, 05:34 PM
my dad tells me hes gonna turn off the internet for not getting to the dinner table fast enough from playing pl lol

Xymorg
03-23-2011, 06:33 PM
When you avoid sewer grates irl because you're afraid of them blowing up and flinging you 20 meters into a wall.

When your friends go to light a smoke around said sewer grate and you run screaming in the other direction because firestorm blows grates.

Dammit Yv, I was gonna do the grate joke :p

But yes, there is a lot of good funny stuff in this thread, well done all :)

skavenger216
03-24-2011, 04:48 AM
You know you've played PL too much when you don't want to throw your empty soda can in the garbage, out of fear that a giant cockroach is going to jump out and scream at you.

KaotiicxDream
03-24-2011, 05:18 AM

HAHA :D *Time to get the charger*

KaotiicxDream
03-24-2011, 05:21 AM
You play PL too much when your phone/ipod/ipad never got any battery left :D
You play PL too much when you are almost dying if you can't access either the Forums or the game :D

JaytB
03-24-2011, 05:38 AM
You play PL too much when, if you see a a pretty girl, you think by yourself 'What would her stats look like O.o"

Kalielle
03-24-2011, 09:12 AM
You play too much PL when:

You bought a second iDevice just so you could get your husband into the game.
You have more close friends in PL than you have in real life.
When you meet up with your real life friends, their conversations seems boring because they're not about PL.
You wake up from a bad dream yelling in the middle of the night. Your freaked out husband asks whats wrong and you say, "Oh failed farming run."
You buy video editing software and read through a 300 page pdf to learn to use it just to make a PL tutorial video.

And finally:

You recommend your neighborhood to a PL friend moving into your city from out of state, and he actually ends up becoming your neighbor and hanging out with you and your husband. (Bonus: he turns out to have the same profession as you.) (Extra bonus: your apartment complex gives you a referral fee that covers all the platinum purchases you have ever made plus the cost of the second iPad you bought.)

KaotiicxDream
03-24-2011, 09:16 AM
You play PL too much when, if you see a a pretty girl, you think by yourself 'What would her stats look like O.o"

The front must give a huge armor bonus o.O

superss
03-24-2011, 09:30 AM
you play pocket legends too much when you feel in game gold is more important than REAL money!

kallima
03-24-2011, 10:14 AM
1) You dream about the devs giving you all the available antennae.
2) You buy an iPad and put on the Apple survey they hand out asking "Reason for Purchase So I can play PL on a bigger screen"
3) You dream about the upcoming anniversary events & wake up thinking you've already given out all your pinks but check inventory & realize it was just a dream!

so many already listed - guilty as charged & so many more I'd rather not commit to virtual record!

noobmigo
03-24-2011, 12:22 PM
1) You dream about the devs giving you all the available antennae.
2) You buy an iPad and put on the Apple survey they hand out asking "Reason for Purchase So I can play PL on a bigger screen"
3) You dream about the upcoming anniversary events & wake up thinking you've already given out all your pinks but check inventory & realize it was just a dream!

so many already listed - guilty as charged & so many more I'd rather not commit to virtual record!

Lol, play pl on a bigger screen.

izeonly
03-24-2011, 04:09 PM
1. You re-arrange your desk at work to covertly farm MH Deli with one hand and pretend to work with the other
2. You hollow out a book to fit your phone in so you can play while in class
3. Watching the radar weather forecast reminds you of PL drops (it's all pink and green)
4. You tell your girlfriend your apartment is being fumigated so she'll leave you alone and let you farm in peace

Plasticuproject
03-24-2011, 05:33 PM
I was just eating something on the couch when the cat came over begging. My first thought was to hit the stomp button...

Aquiana
03-24-2011, 06:01 PM
I was just eating something on the couch when the cat came over begging. My first thought was to hit the stomp button... Hahah thats great! :)..poor kitty

Kalielle
03-24-2011, 06:27 PM
The front must give a huge armor bonus o.O

No, it gives a beckon/stun power.

FluffNStuff
03-24-2011, 08:32 PM
And finally:

You recommend your neighborhood to a PL friend moving into your city from out of state, and he actually ends up becoming your neighbor and hanging out with you and your husband. (Bonus: he turns out to have the same profession as you.) (Extra bonus: your apartment complex gives you a referral fee that covers all the platinum purchases you have ever made plus the cost of the second iPad you bought.)

A Lifetime channel movie of the week about you is followed by a psa about the dangers of online games.

Ladylove
03-24-2011, 08:39 PM
And finally:

O.O Really? COOL!

Prest87
03-24-2011, 10:02 PM
3 ways to know that PL is played by everyone
1: no more war
2: no one on Facebook anymore
3: Macdonalds saying WTF happened to ppl buying happy meals

Zeus
03-24-2011, 10:03 PM
3 ways to know that PL is played by everyone
1: no more war
2: no one on Facebook anymore
3: Macdonalds saying WTF happened to ppl buying happy meals

Pocket Legends is now the portable happy meal in your pocket, for your mind that is. It's 0 calories too! Infact! It helps you burn calories.

Ladylove
03-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Pocket Legends is now the portable happy meal in your pocket, for your mind that is. It's 0 calories too! Infact! It helps you burn calories.

Now I am hungry...

Prest87
03-24-2011, 10:05 PM

In your thumbs that is ;)

Pokechmp
03-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Lol. I know I play 2 much when I play in bed all night... That happens all the time:cool:

noobmigo
03-25-2011, 07:20 AM
Lol. I know I play 2 much when I play in bed all night... That happens all the time:cool:

Re-word that just a little...
Please....

Faurn
03-25-2011, 06:52 PM
When you log onto WoW after a week of nothing but Pocket Legends grinding, and you look around for the platinum tab to buy an elixir to level up faster...

Petrichor
03-26-2011, 07:39 AM
This thread is truly amazing. I cannot help but to find myself agreeing to so many of these hehehe :o

apocketlegend
03-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Wow.... I love PL but not that much hahaha

noobmigo
03-27-2011, 12:50 PM
This thread is truly amazing. I cannot help but to find myself agreeing to so many of these hehehe :o

Me tooooooooooo!
@ Apocket. Traitor. I keel you, mkay? ;)

Navygreen
09-07-2011, 11:22 AM
My bad, i'll probably get pretty beat up for bringing up an old thread but this is just too funny! lol

Matutd
09-07-2011, 12:51 PM
when u started ur homework 2 hours ago and u have only written 11 lines :/

Lysdexic
09-07-2011, 12:57 PM

Write the answers on the inside of a pop bottle label... I made that comment as a joke once and a few years later I find out that's how my buddy actually managed to graduate :)

You know you play PL too much when someone steals your $600 smartphone and you only care about them jacking your PL pixel candy!

WoundedEagle
09-07-2011, 01:48 PM
When you know everyone who has posted on this thread and ask yourself, 'Where did they all go?' Colon Left Parenthesi

StompArtist
09-07-2011, 04:02 PM
You actually remember most these posts.

Navygreen
09-07-2011, 05:22 PM

lmao nice..

halamance
09-08-2011, 01:58 PM
u play 2 much pl when....
u look for green ice while shoveling the drive way..

Cytokinesis
09-08-2011, 03:59 PM
u play 2 much pl when....
u look for green ice while shoveling the drive way..
lol

Nourish
09-08-2011, 04:20 PM
U play to much PL when your chatting with someone on Facebook and say stuff like "pwnd" "akf" "Pm me later"

Register
09-08-2011, 05:02 PM
When you see somebody in school doing the schoolwork completely wrong and think "noob..."
When you consider "lol" to be an actual independant word rather than an acronym
When you have names of pinks running through your head all day
When you say sorry IRL but think "Soz"

Cytokinesis
09-08-2011, 05:06 PM
When you see somebody in school doing the schoolwork completely wrong and think "noob..."

lol someone actually called me a "noob" once :p

Register
09-08-2011, 06:19 PM
When you have to do random things before you go to sleep so your mind isnt stuck on PL/SL :P

n00b13st
09-08-2011, 06:22 PM
#1. When your loved ones sigh in unison when they see you reach for your phone.

#2. When your boss brings her i-pad to work on the weekends for you to play on (really gotta get one of my own!)

#3. When you have a really long power strip in your living room so you can play as long as you want without worrying about your battery dying.

#4. When you have dreams about getting good drops.

Not that any of the above apply to me personally of course! :)

Guilty of #3 - more than once even. Takes a lot of space to plug in tv, cable box, xbox, ps2, wii, dvd player, wii remote charger, work laptop, 2 tablets, 2 phones, 2 earpieces, external HD, 2 routers, 3 lights...darn tablets have transformer at the plug so on normal strip they block 3 spots.

n00b13st
09-08-2011, 06:25 PM

Ok, if STS is hacking my dreams I want free plat!

Lysdexic
09-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Ok, if STS is hacking my dreams I want free plat!

It's not hacking... that was part of the ToS :)

halamance
09-09-2011, 01:55 PM
when u pledge urself to alterra every morning :)

nazgulking
09-09-2011, 02:23 PM
When trying to get a glass of beverage far from you, you wished you had put at least one point into beacon.

diiroid
09-10-2011, 08:04 AM

Guilty here... :rolleyes:
But only with SL

OrFeAsGr
09-10-2011, 11:38 AM
You play too much PL when you stay a whole summer on except the hours you are at gym
You play too much PL when you want to wake up ealrly next morning and you say ill play half an hour with my twink and then sleep,and the next time you look at your clock its OMG 05:00 i wont wake up neither today its the 250st time i do this!!
You play too much PL when as you running you see the 4.5 km/h and think that you have to lvl your low lvl player 45lvl
You play TOO much PL when your bro asks you wanna go to the cinema and you type at chat ok let me wear my clothes and lets go
Finaly guys YOU PLAY TOO MUCH PL WHEN YOU BREAK UP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND SOME OF THE MAIN REASONS IS THAT YOU DONT LOG OFF EXCEPT THE TIMES YOURE ON GYM OR MEETING HER!!BECAUSE YOU SPEAK WITH HER ON THE PHONE AND YOU PLAY PL THE SAME TIME!!!!!THOSE HAVE HAPPENED TO ME ESPECIALY THE 2nd and the last with CAPITALS

Blind
09-11-2011, 05:01 AM
When u have a folder on ipod called sts which uncludes: PL, SL, Sts app, crop for free and photobucket. Yes lol.

Misdemeanour
09-11-2011, 05:26 AM
1) You say "gold" in wal-mart instead of cash
2) You say "plat" in wal-mart instead of credit-card
3) You say "1v1" when you challenge school bully to a fight
4) You call "No Running!" when playing tag with your college mates. :p

That is all. I have done those things...for real...
what are your You Play PL Too Much Moments?
(YPPTMM)

You say or yell:

"Don't use skills" when the waitress is taking her time with your bill

"Ruuuuunnnnn" when the boss walks out of his office

"I died" when asked why the assigment isn't finished yet

"I got booted" when the loudspeaker politely askes you to vacate the store 5 minutes before close time

"rev pls" when a bill arrives in the mail

Misdemeanour
09-11-2011, 05:28 AM

lmao

Misdemeanour
09-11-2011, 05:30 AM

laugh-cry

Misdemeanour
09-11-2011, 05:42 AM
1-12ampm here. 24/7.

You fall asleep during a conversation on pl and wake up hours later knowing exactly what you were just about to say.

Misdemeanour
09-11-2011, 08:02 AM

Re-word that just a little...
Please....

bahahahaha

Navygreen
09-11-2011, 09:49 AM

bwahahahaa

noobmigo
09-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Hm, cool.

This thing is still alive.

brizo
09-11-2011, 05:20 PM
haha i tend to do a PL all nighter, then fall asleep in the middle of my convo later in the day
ive also had my mom tell me shes gonna delete PL forever...so i put a pw on my ipod now :)

this one for sure: u know u play WAY too much when ur mom tells u shes getting u a therapist, and that u can explain ur addiction to PL to them...lol yes this has happened to me ;)

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-11-2011, 07:45 PM
When your playing an get a call from your girlfriend and put her on speaker and he can hear your thumbs tap but not your voice xD

Zeus
09-11-2011, 09:31 PM
When you get caught in class playing PL and you actually end up getting your teacher hooked. (Real story)

When you spend too much time in the bathroom and your parents think you have problems.

When you're getting ready for school and you're looking for your handy dandy glyph top mace.

When you max out your credit card solely from platinum purchases.

When you start finding enchantresses attractive.

When a girl asks you to Prom and you say, "Nah, my date is Pocket Legends".

When you starting blowing kisses and wonder why a heart doesn't come out in thin air.

When you try to do backflips and end up in the hospital.

Silentarrow
09-11-2011, 09:35 PM
When you create CS prices spreadsheets in your free time. (Guilty :))

Otukura
09-11-2011, 09:37 PM
When you spend too much time in the bathroom and your parents think you have problems.

True story. They are beginning to suspect :eek:

Zeus
09-11-2011, 09:38 PM
When you create CS prices spreadsheets in your free time. (Guilty :))

Guilty of that as well. I haven't been doing it as of late though because lack of spare time. Got to save it for PL! Been creating mental spreadsheets lately now; I hope to get back into the habit though!

EDIT: @OTU, Mine are beginning to suspect as well, but of other things.

Conradin
09-11-2011, 10:09 PM
EDIT: @OTU, Mine are beginning to suspect as well, but of other things.

Hahaha my parents think i have a serious problem. They got me fiber pills and im like wtf?

You kniw you play to much PL when
1. 80% of your friends list joined after you and left before you
2. You start finding drawings from ancient contests (helmet contest) in your fridge
3. You plan PL all-nighters during your School day
4. You've seriously thought of changing your middle name to Ursan
5. Your mom finds "buy more pots" written on the fotnote of your homework and geta suspicous...

Mizlilbrat
09-11-2011, 10:31 PM
When you randomly get out of bed in the middle of the night and tell your girl friend "if anyone in cs talks to you, send them upstairs to talk to me"

Azamaster
09-11-2011, 11:24 PM
When you're thumb wrestling and you try to hit the stomp button.

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-12-2011, 05:58 PM
1. When you said "5 more mins" two hours ago xD

2. When you can fall asleep because you keep checking if your new shiny pink sold.

3. When you spend more money in a week on plat then you spend on your girlfriend.

Register
09-12-2011, 06:13 PM
When you write "towne" instead of "town" in an essay....

Nickyeagle
09-12-2011, 07:06 PM
When u call your little brothers or sisters "TWINKS". (I like the game, but I am not this crazy about it.). :)

Cytokinesis
09-12-2011, 07:40 PM
when someone beats u in a foot race and u say: "Rusher!" or "LAG!!!!"

Conradin
09-12-2011, 07:52 PM
When you write "towne" instead of "town" in an essay....

Majorly guilty 0.0

TheMatrixMan
09-12-2011, 08:04 PM
I had a dream involving PL, does that mean I play too much?

Cytokinesis
09-12-2011, 08:05 PM
when... ur RL nickname becomes ur IGN

Silentarrow
09-12-2011, 08:08 PM

Yes :D.

1. When you try to make a drop rate formula in your spare time (not guilty.... YET!;))

Conradin
09-12-2011, 08:19 PM

If i play a ton of PL like 10 minutes before i fall asleep, i dream PL. Ive had dozens of dreams.

Artemis
09-12-2011, 09:37 PM
When your on a date, and you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom, but really your checking if your items were sold in CS. (Guilty)

ECHUSER
09-13-2011, 09:49 AM
You play PL too much when your friends know a declined call from you means you're on PL so they log into PL to tell you something.

Fairy
09-13-2011, 10:12 AM
lmao.... so funny

Fairy
09-13-2011, 10:25 AM
wait... I have two more.

... you mess up your diner, cos it burned (you just smell something and look up from your screen and....ahhhhhhh...too late)
... your dreams mingle with real and unreal world.

:love_heart: Red Shield Brigade :love_heart:
:love_heart: Equilibrium :love_heart:

Navygreen
09-13-2011, 12:09 PM
When your on a date, and you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom, but really your checking if your items were sold in CS. (Guilty)

bahahahaa well that aint right.. but a great use of your time!

Cytokinesis
09-25-2011, 04:01 PM
when you get a tattoo of the Glyph Symbol

Otukura
09-25-2011, 04:19 PM

It never went anywhere, did it?

Sassinya
09-25-2011, 04:32 PM
You know you're addicted to pocket legends when you stay home from work sick so you can experience the first day of new content. (Guilty..maybe)

Artemis
09-25-2011, 10:01 PM
It never went anywhere, did it?

Well were engaged now so i think it went somewhere lol

Uzikrabd
09-25-2011, 11:33 PM
Add Content

Otukura
09-25-2011, 11:50 PM
Well were engaged now so i think it went somewhere lol

:o

PL is more important than him?

Spekticle
09-26-2011, 05:40 PM
When you have a Pocket Legends party at you best friends house...and you got 6 guys on 5 iPods and we take turns on the iPad. Yes...we do this...

Zerious
09-26-2011, 08:05 PM
You know you play PL too much when you wanna do an interview with one of the Devs for your experiences over a year of playing :D

Aperfecte
09-26-2011, 08:30 PM
You know you play too much when

1) You wake up in the middle of the night just to check if your item has sold or if someone has put a lower price in CS.
2) Dreamed that you got a glyph and woke up pissed off because it wasn't real.
3) Fingers and hands start to get crammed from hours of playing but yet you continue on and try to massage it in between runs so it doesn't hurt.

Spekticle
09-27-2011, 07:39 AM
3) Fingers and hands start to get crammed from hours of playing but yet you continue on and try to massage it in between runs so it doesn't hurt.

So true! Hate it when it happens.

Artemis
09-27-2011, 09:28 PM
:o

PL is more important than him?

uhmmmmmmm NO!

Driazsomethingiforgot
09-28-2011, 02:10 AM
When your girlfriend changes you email and password so you cant play you toon.

csb
09-28-2011, 05:50 PM

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1229592079828&id=3fa847cbc6c0b89c9ee233372f571b58

Otukura
09-28-2011, 06:01 PM
uhmmmmmmm NO!

Face fail D:

Then why go to the bathroom?

I'm sensing an abusive relationship...

csb
09-28-2011, 06:06 PM
When you no longer mind waiting lines, or waiting for appointments. You arrive early to appointments to have more PL time while waiting in the lobby.

Cytokinesis
09-29-2011, 11:38 AM
When ur new favorite Greek God is Apollo ^_^

CAK Vader
02-22-2015, 04:33 PM
When you cri everytim because threads this interesting no longer exist

bearuang
02-22-2015, 06:04 PM
you play pl too much when

bet there are images in ur head about savage and beastly when u read that number although its only within split sec