PDA

View Full Version : Wat class should i chose

dailyreward
03-26-2015, 11:47 AM
I dont know what class.
I heard that rogue is awesome but hard to level.
Please, help me
Thank you,

Sorry for my english

Overweightank
03-26-2015, 12:23 PM
2 classes atm are really worth going for. Rogue and Warrior. Pick those two. I'd go with Rogue. But Warrior good too :P

Mage atm is kinda... undermined. Sts needs to make em more useful.

xclyklcx
03-26-2015, 12:47 PM
Lol since when are mages more useless than tanks ?

nevercan
03-26-2015, 12:50 PM
Rouge 100% tanks are to slow for pve (unles you are going to twink lower then lvl 20 go for tank is more easy) and mages at endlvl are earm not the easiest clas to let them stay in pvp without maxed out gears pve its not easy to ( depending on map)

Earlingstad
03-26-2015, 01:15 PM
To be a good mage with what you have in your hands (4 skill slots) you need tactics. Its challenging to be a mage and thats fun.

Bellaelda
03-26-2015, 06:13 PM
Make a rogue... Other two classes are neglected

Ravager
03-26-2015, 07:54 PM
Rogue

utpal
03-26-2015, 09:44 PM
Rogue. 1000%

I was endgame warrior untill this planar tomb came I resume my lvl31 mythic rogue to endgame half geard mythic rogue and not regretting it so far.
RIP warrior. war reigned upto lvl36 update.
now it's the age of Rogue lol.

Ravager
03-26-2015, 10:51 PM
Being realistic, they probably won't adjust things for another year or end of this year. Even then, rogue most likely won't be the worst class considering how they look at things. So go for rogue.

mxzgrawp
03-27-2015, 06:01 AM
Mage for it.Mage been sort of nerfed this season,but of what I heard they gonna be majestic and glorious soon enough again :) Also mage isn't as boring as rogue or warrior.Personal opinion.

Goodhabbit
03-27-2015, 06:41 AM
Mage for it.Mage been sort of nerfed this season,but of what I heard they gonna be majestic and glorious soon enough again :) Also mage isn't as boring as rogue or warrior.Personal opinion.

bro... http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?184961-When-is-the-mage-buff-coming

Ssneakykills
03-27-2015, 06:46 AM
If you are on a budget go for a Mage it's the cheapest to gear and personally after playing rogue for a while more fun too

nevercan
03-28-2015, 07:45 AM
If you are on a budget go for a Mage it's the cheapest to gear and personally after playing rogue for a while more fun too
Mage is more fun= absolutely treu but they are weak :c

XTmaster
03-28-2015, 12:36 PM
Agreed, Mages are more fun than a rouge or a warrior.

Schnitzel
03-28-2015, 12:39 PM
Credits to Hoardseeker

[Guide] Choosing Your Class (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?141370-Guide-Choosing-Your-Class)

bedmaster
03-29-2015, 04:12 AM
Just make 3 like me :p

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Axesam
03-29-2015, 04:18 AM
Why ask? This is Rogue Legend so why choose another class?

Serancha
03-29-2015, 06:32 AM

That's just so not true. Mages have a lot of strengths, but half of them are too busy whining about how weak they are to discover those strengths.

Did you know that a solo mage can run kt4 a full minute faster than a rogue? Did you think about how all the events sts makes are about crafting, which takes ingredients that must be farmed? What better than a mage that can farm faster than any other class, and thereby make most profit off events?

There are several skilled mages that clearly defy this myth that mages are weak. However, mages are not rogues, they are mages. If you expect a mage to behave like a rogue, you're forgetting it's a totally different beast.

Fightbeast
03-29-2015, 06:47 AM
That's just so not true. Mages have a lot of strengths, but half of them are too busy whining about how weak they are to discover those strengths.

Did you know that a solo mage can run kt4 a full minute faster than a rogue? Did you think about how all the events sts makes are about crafting, which takes ingredients that must be farmed? What better than a mage that can farm faster than any other class, and thereby make most profit off events?

There are several skilled mages that clearly defy this myth that mages are weak. However, mages are not rogues, they are mages. If you expect a mage to behave like a rogue, you're forgetting it's a totally different beast.
Couldnt agree more. Each class has a different role in maps. Mages and warriors can destroy mobs faster, while rouges work best with boss fight(not saying rouges cannot kill mobs fast too. But with mage and war it stops the spamming of potions to quite a number). Plus with the coming of boss's which can do one hit high damage or kill, warriors have reprised their role as tanks which contribute to completing a map.
So if you choose a class, choose which you wanna or like to do best. Tank and kill, fast kill, or rapid mob annihilation. All of the classes also have other pro's attached to them.
I myself control multiple twinks and capped characters. From them I like the warrior class the best.
Remember that Rouge's sometimes do have the upperhand but their weapons, armors and expenditures are way more costlier then the other class's. Keeping that in mind and also the con's and pro's of the other two classes make a decision :)

Serancha
03-29-2015, 06:51 AM
Rogue is an extremely competitive class also. There are so many top geared ones, that to reach the point where you are in any sort of demand would cost a helluva lot of cash.

Personally, I'd go with mage - there are so few highly skilled mages that the good ones are highly sought after.

I adore playing warrior, but they have no use outside pvp at this time, so I can't recommend that.

Fightbeast
03-29-2015, 06:58 AM
Being realistic, they probably won't adjust things for another year or end of this year. Even then, rogue most likely won't be the worst class considering how they look at things. So go for rogue.
The top warrior asking others to join different class. Reducing competition eh?! XD :) kidding. Serious note, I hope some of warrior's abilities and damage in elite maps is looked at soon.

Fightbeast
03-29-2015, 07:02 AM
Rogue is an extremely competitive class also. There are so many top geared ones, that to reach the point where you are in any sort of demand would cost a helluva lot of cash.

Personally, I'd go with mage - there are so few highly skilled mages that the good ones are highly sought after.

I adore playing warrior, but they have no use outside pvp at this time, so I can't recommend that.
Competition?! Tell me about it. Can't take a break without falling behind 10 rank in Gauntlet event. Or any event for that matter.

Caabatric
03-30-2015, 09:38 AM
Competition?! Tell me about it. Can't take a break without falling behind 10 rank in Gauntlet event. Or any event for that matter.

If i was a rogue I wouldn't even be on the lb lol. Luckily, im a mage with 1240 points. Haven't played in last 8 hours. Soon to add another 8 cause of school and still high in the lb. Aw yes, the easy life of a mage.

Dashie
03-30-2015, 09:44 AM
Always Rogue [emoji111]

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 11:41 AM
bro... http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?184961-When-is-the-mage-buff-coming

Did I say anything wrong?Says they'll be working on it this year.