View Full Version : I'm lost

Jhawkeye
03-26-2015, 04:08 PM
So I can't log onto AL right now because I'm in class. I'm hearing this about new jester vanities and that about gauntlet 2 or something and the other about new level cap. What exactly is the new update?? :uncomfortableness:

G-M
03-26-2015, 04:27 PM
The Gauntlet II event is running, Abbadon is on sale as an egg, there's an Owl crate on sale from the Beastmasters, Jester Vanities are on sale for April Fool's. There's no level cap increase yet, that will come with the new expansion which we've also announced and will have more information on soon.

Ardbeg
03-26-2015, 04:33 PM
The Gauntlet II event is running, Abbadon is on sale as an egg, there's an Owl crate on sale from the Beastmasters, Jester Vanities are on sale for April Fool's. There's no level cap increase yet, that will come with the new expansion which we've also announced and will have more information on soon.

it s not possible to buy the jester vanities as a mage, could you please look into that?

Goodhabbit
03-26-2015, 06:01 PM
it s not possible to buy the jester vanities as a mage, could you please look into that?

So true hahahaha, im spamming my ipad with clicks hahaha