PDA

View Full Version : Abaddon returns, how do you feel?

vawaid
03-26-2015, 06:17 PM
I feel angry, because I hoard it. I bought it last year because I heard about new expansion, it will be great price I thought.
Aba is my only hope because I already fail on other pet like blinky and grimm. And that's it, I lost my last hope. Deciding to quit.

edit: oh yeah, im not rich. Hoarding mythic pet is not easy for me.

gumball3000
03-26-2015, 06:25 PM
Why did u keep on to it whrn pets like slag grimm and ripmaw got re-released? U didn't lose your hope now, you were hopeless anyway because you made a bet with very low odds of winning.

Schnitzel
03-26-2015, 06:29 PM
Well, this is how i feel about the return of abaddon

Its a great pet, I've been wanting to get one for a while now.
Its still out of my budget (700k in cs; i got less than 100k)

Abaddon still costs a lot, perhaps you can hold a few of them for a while more, when the expansion is released, start selling once abaddon reaches near 1m each

Haligali
03-26-2015, 06:42 PM
The only pet who didnt returned yet is squash, because still many ppl got thousands of eggs in stash. Hoarding is always risky.

Twix
03-26-2015, 08:01 PM
If you're not rich, how can you 'hoard' abaddon eggs? Seems pretty rich from non plat user perspective

Zeus
03-26-2015, 08:04 PM
Abaddon gets re released closer to campaigns. This isn't anything new.

Imsofancy
03-26-2015, 08:07 PM
I feel slightly tingly.

Rx8
03-26-2015, 09:20 PM
People have been posting that abbadon was coming back, why did you not sell it that time?

Anyways, losses take place, and why worry?...everyone makes mistakes...even i hoarded 12 slag eggs and ended up with only 14m...i sold em all out when abbadon was about to come, i few days before..

In hoarding, always wait for the moderate prices, gyrm still remains to be less than 400k, i sold 18gyrm eggs between a 350-420k price range.

Dont worry man, things like these have happened to me, and i know how it feels too. Its a matter of knowing stuff, knowing the right time. Dont give up on this! You can still get more profits!

utpal
03-26-2015, 09:33 PM
haha. I feels u. first and last fail hoarding was lock crate hoarding. after that I hoarded stuffs only one time I.e prance and slag, it was best hoarding. and worth it.
dovabear hoarding was good too.
after that I didn't hoard for second time.
I also didn't hoard frist, yowie, ripmaw coz ik they will crash severely lol. thank god I predicted same for abaddon and didn't hoard lol.

Overweightank
03-26-2015, 09:55 PM
Zeus is right, It's kinda obvious they would bring back. Don't hoard eggs. You make no profit, if you think you're being an amazing merch by hoarding, remember 500+ people are thinking the same as you, merching has tactics.. its not that simple :3

ColdBlahd
03-26-2015, 10:15 PM
Zeus is right, It's kinda obvious they would bring back. Don't hoard eggs. You make no profit, if you think you're being an amazing merch by hoarding, remember 500+ people are thinking the same as you, merching has tactics.. its not that simple :3
My mom has tactics

Rx8
03-26-2015, 10:45 PM
It's kinda obvious they would bring back. Don't hoard eggs.

They dont bring back every single one of em. Maybe they could bring 90% of them.

vawaid
03-27-2015, 12:53 AM
If you're not rich, how can you 'hoard' abaddon eggs? Seems pretty rich from non plat user perspective
Im not rich, Im not plat user. I made 6 chars to do bard quest for egg, then i sold and get lepre. Hunting lock, egg, anything I can hunt. I never beg. I hoard ethyl when it was 4k, sell for 8k-9k when the price is good. I do everything to get money, so I choose to do investment on aba. yeah, now it's 700k and going cheaper.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Fran Mac
03-27-2015, 01:13 AM
many thx for putting abaddon available again so quick and ruin market for a few ones that bought plat a few months ago, U HAVE MY HONEST STATETEMENT THAT I WONT SPEND ANOTHER CENT IN YOUR GAMES ANYMORE!

nevercan
03-27-2015, 01:37 AM
many thx for putting abaddon available again so quick and ruin market for a few ones that bought plat a few months ago, U HAVE MY HONEST STATETEMENT THAT I WONT SPEND ANOTHER CENT IN YOUR GAMES ANYMORE!
Why u angry? Avrything gets rereleased ( most get rereleased) and there always wil be people who bough it a second befor they returned.
Your opinum is just out of nothing without a good reason to.

zauilet
03-27-2015, 02:14 AM
I feel........................nthing-.-
Cause no plat
Abaddon sale for plat plyrs only

codered
03-27-2015, 02:18 AM
I guess u need a really serious black magic service bud :), check the spam thread...
I feel ya, just remind me when it was 300k grimm and 150k blinky, when i thought people hv those eggs so there is no point hoarding for me, i sold them, but now,,damm blinky is 400k and grimm 380k ,,,i

pevensey
03-27-2015, 02:22 AM
I guess u need a really serious black magic service bud :), check the spam thread...
I feel ya, just remind me when it was 300k grimm and 150k blinky, when i thought people hv those eggs so there is no point hoarding for me, i sold them, but now,,damm blinky is 400k and grimm 380k ,,,i
Lol! Black magic

Twix
03-27-2015, 05:32 AM

Blinky was 800k a couple days ago.

epicrrr
03-27-2015, 05:37 AM
I feel generally ok, since the re-release of ripmaw the trend for all mythic pet was the same. Abundant supply and normal rate for demand so price remain relatively stable so i did not bought a lot of them.

Jazzi
03-27-2015, 06:39 AM
I am sorry for you bud. At least you learned now. Do not hoard mythic pets. Wish better luck next time :-)

PhoenixPrime
03-27-2015, 07:10 AM
Everytime I try to make profits off of eggs that I can easily farm, they release a Pet Crate and crash the prices. Looks like the pet crates are going to be a cyclical thing, so I'm thinking hoarding might be a thing of the past.

The prices do rebound a 'little' after a while, but they never seem to go back up to what they were again....

On the plus side, it IS nice to get some of the pets I didn't have access to before.

Tatman
03-27-2015, 07:27 AM
Abaddon was last available exactly 6 months ago. I think that's a reasonable period of time for a myth pet to return. Prices crashing is a whole different topic though.