PDA

View Full Version : Lag & dc problem getting worse again

ilhanna
03-27-2015, 07:37 AM
As I said on subject. It's been bad the past two weeks but worsened since last update with ping rarely under 800s and spiking to 40-70k. Game lagged in elite at the first mob and I'm starting to dc from elite maps again. All this while internet worked fine with other app. Was running with guildies from Europe & US, they reported the same. This kinda lag fatal on Gauntlet, so please please please fix it before you go off for the weekend. Thanks.

Rx8
03-27-2015, 07:46 AM
Hi ilhanna,

The server just came back, refreshed, and since many players log in the same time, and with multiple requests, it causes a huge traffic and overload of data for the servers so in turn it becomes difficult to play the game. I hope this makes you understand what im saying.

Or you could be right too, im just pointing out if that could be a reason...

ilhanna
03-27-2015, 07:56 AM
I started playing twelve hours or so after server came back on, Friday evening in Indonesia (I guess early morning in Texas). Server getting flooded following shutdown should not have been a problem then, I think.

Hail
03-27-2015, 08:18 AM
Yesterday (before update), my ping was so good. After I updated today, it was dc, dc and dc. Spiking to 40ks in towns!

Rx8
03-27-2015, 09:20 AM
Yesterday (before update), my ping was so good. After I updated today, it was dc, dc and dc. Spiking to 40ks in towns!

its common after every maintainence...

carmine_blade
03-27-2015, 08:51 PM
It must have something to do with where you are :( I'm in New Zealand and the game very very rarely DCs, not since the winter event.

kinzmet
03-29-2015, 12:27 AM
It must have something to do with where you are :( I'm in New Zealand and the game very very rarely DCs, not since the winter event.

Lucky you :(

Wazakesy
03-29-2015, 04:12 AM

New zealand, australia and UK...first places where AL was launched T.T