PDA

View Full Version : Planar Tomb 3(parking) query

merch_master
03-27-2015, 09:09 AM
Hello, so this is my first forum post and regards parking in planar tomb 3

So i do know the concept of parking which is to group together all the enemies in an area and re-enter the map or die, so they are rooted to one spot. However i have never had to use it till pt3 and i have no idea how to go about it.

The probelm i have is where do i take them?, Since pt3 consists of just circular rooms which arent too big(keeping in mind i have never crossed more than 1 room in my earlier try)
Since almost all parties formed by me ask me to park(being a war) , this is proving a great hindrance and i'd be extremely thankful if someone could help me out with this :)

Jazzi
03-27-2015, 09:24 AM
Hey mate,

in t3, in contrast to most other elite maps, when people expect you to park they only refer to the giants. Those have, what it seems an endless leash and will follow you from one end of the map to the other. So you practically go ahead of the pt and collect those, while the other pt members start killing the mobs in the first room. When you reach the circular room where you can go straight ahead to the boss room, you just turn right with all the giants following you, go through the following room and die in the next one.

I hope this explains it well enough to you. If not feel free to add me in game and I will show you the exact route on the map. IGN: Azekriusabac

merch_master
03-27-2015, 12:33 PM
Thanks mate
:)...it worked

Jazzi
03-27-2015, 02:39 PM
Great, glad to help !

Candylicks
03-27-2015, 04:07 PM
You have to make sure that you pull the giants to the very last room on the right. If not those 3 skeletons will park with them too and it messes up the number of kills you need for boss to spawn.

GoodSyntax
03-27-2015, 05:04 PM
When I park, I actually go to the room on the left instead of straight, and park at the end of the bridge. It's a faster parking spot, and I don't get slowed by the annoying wolves.