PDA

View Full Version : Bye guys ily all!! :D

Snacking
03-27-2015, 09:43 AM
Well it's official, I quit pl... Just lost my 3rd account yesterday so I'm not even gonna try to start again for the 4th time. You guys have all been awesome and always been there for me. The pl community is by far the best out of any game I've ever played. Ily all and goodbye. :)

Ubernewber
03-27-2015, 09:59 AM
Well it's official, I quit pl... Just lost my 3rd account yesterday so I'm not even gonna try to start again for the 4th time. You guys have all been awesome and always been there for me. The pl community is by far the best out of any game I've ever played. Ily all and goodbye. :)

Calm down and wait for support, no reason to start making rash decisions.

Beastlyness
03-27-2015, 08:26 PM
Calm down and wait for support, no reason to start making rash decisions.

words of wisdom

Somemager
03-28-2015, 08:38 AM
I mean if you've lost 3 accounts maybe its time you do stop and learn not to trust people. Either way best of luck dood.

Sheugokin
03-28-2015, 03:15 PM
I mean if you've lost 3 accounts maybe its time you do stop and learn not to trust people. Either way best of luck dood.

Not the time to berate people. We all know what happened, so instead of criticizing him, provide some support.

Epw
03-28-2015, 03:45 PM
Not the time to berate people. We all know what happened, so instead of criticizing him, provide some support.
Why? What happened? Enlighten me please.

End
03-28-2015, 04:32 PM
generally people lose there accounts from scam. or if they give info to a someone and they backstab. But if it was these 2 sts won't give a dam and will ban you for contacting them.

Or it could be seen that they don't ban you unless they bring it to there attention

Snacking
03-28-2015, 09:37 PM
Support isn't getting back to me, I emailed them over a week ago and no reply so sorry guys!
This has been a blast playing pl with you guys but I'm pretty sure I'm done with this game...
I've had the worst of luck with accounts so sorry, ily all and goodbye :)
Kyle, signing off.

Clashed
03-29-2015, 12:41 AM
Why? What happened? Enlighten me please.
I like being enlightened.

End
03-31-2015, 04:37 PM
Support isn't getting back to me, I emailed them over a week ago and no reply so sorry guys!
This has been a blast playing pl with you guys but I'm pretty sure I'm done with this game...
I've had the worst of luck with accounts so sorry, ily all and goodbye :)
Kyle, signing off.

:/ That was what happened to me. Sts ignored 2 of my emails. So i sent another. A day later they banned me
That was in 2013 lol
I honestly think they dont ban people unless they really have to

Snacking
04-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Alright I may start again because of a friend helping me out so sorry for freaking and making choices out of impatience, I hope you guys understand and sorry for posting this stuff so much, it's probably bugging you :)