PDA

View Full Version : para gems are a curse

Litheus
03-27-2015, 11:57 AM
para gems are a like curse on those who can take it....sts made it untradeable so that no one had more than one para but they forgot about we can trade while put in weapon

nevercan
03-27-2015, 12:20 PM
Whats your point of posting this?

pevensey
03-27-2015, 12:31 PM
And massive scamming

Dex Scene
03-27-2015, 12:43 PM
para gems are a like curse on those who can take it....sts made it untradeable so that no one had more than one para but they forgot about we can trade while put in weapon

What he meant is only one para damage buff should be working per character.
Stacking +2 damages should not have been there.
It widens the gap between Rich people and Poor/middle class by alot.
Now, Even Twinking cost alot for paras.
Stg may have wanted only one para to be effective per toons, that's why they didn't made the gem tradable. But they didn't think about the upgraded gems which are tradable. The +2 damage seems to be a bit more of buffs which is why people go for paras that crazily.

Thats what he meant!!

Litheus
03-27-2015, 12:51 PM
yes

nevercan
03-27-2015, 01:23 PM
What he meant is only one para damage buff should be working per character.
Stacking +2 damages should not have been there.
It widens the gap between Rich people and Poor/middle class by alot.
Now, Even Twinking cost alot for paras.
Stg may have wanted only one para to be effective per toons, that's why they made the gem tradable. But they didn't think about the upgraded gems which are tradable. The +2 damage seems to be a bit more of buffs which is why people go for paras that crazily.

Thats what he meant!!
Ok, THANK yous sir

Candylicks
03-27-2015, 02:27 PM
They knew we would be able to sell and trade the gear w/ the gems no doubt. My guess is that this gem is so freaking popular we will see it's return at Halloween again. Also, I would assume they would be tradeable this time around. The gem is legit, we all love it. But you know they can't predict every single thing in the game. Hard to make it tradeable after the fact.

Long live para gems!!!

Twix
03-27-2015, 07:49 PM
1st gem give ~30 damage. If ur using max para 13/13(imbued) that's ~126 damage more than who has no para, ~96 DMG more than 1 para. (Assuming imbued set and if bonus 400%.

carmine_blade
03-27-2015, 08:33 PM
They knew we would be able to sell and trade the gear w/ the gems no doubt. My guess is that this gem is so freaking popular we will see it's return at Halloween again. Also, I would assume they would be tradeable this time around. The gem is legit, we all love it. But you know they can't predict every single thing in the game. Hard to make it tradeable after the fact.

Long live para gems!!!

I too think they'll be available this Halloween, particularly given we'll have had the expansion in the meantime and there will be all those fresh gears to para *starts prepping event twinks now* lol

Ladysophie
03-28-2015, 01:23 AM
Halloween is too far. IMO the paragems should be added to the new expansion crates, even for a short period of time.

Dex Scene
03-28-2015, 06:13 AM
Ok, THANK yous sir
Where's the thanks then?

nevercan
03-28-2015, 07:37 AM
Where's the thanks then?
Here

Litheus
03-28-2015, 08:38 AM
the paragem should have had level wise damage like the eye, reinforced gem, ets....it give 2 damage in v41 and even in lv4....why dont make the eye give 0.9 crit at lv4

epicrrr
03-28-2015, 10:23 AM

Long live para gems!!!

Should release with a lot of adjustment, 10 para is just insane and "game disrupting". They shouldve made it mandatory for only 1 para per char.