PDA

View Full Version : Box crates egg frog,toucan,Wolf,owl

Imhotepx
03-28-2015, 01:45 AM
Hello, the new chests the idea is managed but it causes a drop in price very quickly 4 weekend 4 new egg box and you push us to ruin, 1 crate egg per month or every 2 months would be better, as many post abaddon is a great pet but again the price is catastrophic because he remain egg even former can be 4 or 6 months before too short Extend the duration between even pet abaddon, slag, rip egg
Shorten the duration of the sale of egg crates because not even boring to farm the eggs lost time for the really low price

codered
03-28-2015, 06:34 AM
Wait till u see the deary kind box , :v

Jazzi
03-28-2015, 11:35 AM
Wait till u see the deary kind box , :v

Maybe this one will contain arcane deary xD

Dragoonclaws
03-28-2015, 11:52 AM
Maybe this one will contain arcane deary xD

I would pay to see that... It's very probably the opening pet for next Expansion

CouchPass
03-29-2015, 07:43 AM
ARCANE DEARIES WILL BE THE NEW SHADY AND SURGE!

Sorry SnS, your just a Talon to us now :)

nevercan
03-29-2015, 11:30 AM
ARCANE DEARIES WILL BE THE NEW SHADY AND SURGE!

Sorry SnS, your just a Talon to us now :)
Deary wil be sns and nekro in one you mean!

Twinisland
03-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Sooooo u guys are disappointed because u have to wait longer to merch but as I recall merchant is about patients, devs are just offering something for players who are bored waiting for expansion. Your just going to have to wait longer my bruh, I'm also waiting for lock prices to increase.

Imhotepx
04-01-2015, 01:00 PM
I don't think so the egg box with arcane, but why not. Yes to the merch but a little more spacing between differente box