PDA

View Full Version : Can't login

anahadaz
03-28-2015, 07:28 AM
Is anyone else having problems logging in on their apple device? Mine just keeps saying contacting server :/

And yes, I have made sure my wifi is on, and yes, every other app is fine. I can log in on my phone but it's a galaxy fame, and if you search it up you will know why I say it's impossible to play on it.. 3.5 inch screen lol, and it may as well not have a processor
I need to know if this is not just my device because I have a tourney tomorrow and I don't want to let anyone down

Ignitedmage
03-28-2015, 07:42 AM
The new update had added nothing except problems for their users! i am on IOS and android both and i can log in on both but the problem is the server always badly lag and solves only when i am in town or i am not using any skills. i can say this lag can be caused because of the guest came but my wifi can handle 5 devices at least....

you should only send a message to the support so they can fix. hope you log in soon

ToastyLord
03-28-2015, 05:46 PM
Lal

Groaning
03-28-2015, 06:54 PM
mines fine, but next time pay your wifi bills JK

Arpluvial
03-28-2015, 07:00 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues!

First and foremost, I recommend trying another connection. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the game. If you still continue to experience issues, contact the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com for further assistance.

TastyChickens
03-29-2015, 01:32 AM
this happened to me too! i just forgot to turn on my wifi :)!

bearuang
03-29-2015, 06:17 AM
same problem, but happen when i try to login from chrome, just connecting server.. i wait, wait and wait and its just connecting server..