PDA

View Full Version : Bluestacks?

Schnitzel
03-28-2015, 01:48 PM
I've been trying to get apps that run on my android phone, to run on my laptop.

Read on this forum, people mentioned something called "Bluestacks"

has anyone tried that?
Is it good?
does it run on mac?

Thanks

Zylx
03-28-2015, 05:34 PM
I've heard nothing but bad things about Bluestacks. I know a friend who got a virus from it.

Doframingo
03-29-2015, 01:17 PM
Is a pc app which emulate android in PC, not virus, lol.

Roberto077
03-29-2015, 07:21 PM
It is a waste of time. The only control you have is with the mouse. It is also very slow and has a bad UI that can easily lose you.

I only suggest it if you want to sit in towns and talk or use other text apps

Jhawkeye
03-31-2015, 05:13 PM
I myself found bluestacks to work perfectly for the games that actually work on it. Playing PL for me was like playing on chrome. I also used to use it for clash of clans

Motivating
04-03-2015, 05:43 AM
I use it for KiK and Clash Of Clans. I find it slow and kinda annoying thought but it's better than nothing.

End
04-08-2015, 05:20 AM
I use it for showbox. I know it works and i dont wanna risk downloading off piratebay.

XTmaster
04-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Bluestacks is alot laggy while playing games. I suggest you to try some other Android emulators like AMIDuOS, andyroid, youwave.
You can also try virtualbox or official android emulator by Google, if you have enough technical knowledge.

obee
04-08-2015, 08:51 PM
Don't use it. It's pretty sketchy and slow, and it wouldn't work whenever I downloaded it.

Dragoonclaws
04-14-2015, 07:52 AM
Bluestacks is a virtual mobile. It runs as an Android device. I have it on my PC to play Clash of Clans and Clash Castle. Kik is a nice app to use aswell. I tried playing AL on it, not very easy, and the free offers don't work at all.

For my personal experience, the first time I downloaded Bluestacks on a HP pc, everything worked well. Then I tried installing on Dell pc, and the PC' keep crashing when starting Bluestacks: Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation (Blue screen). It takes a lot of RAM, slow your computer (that has to run Android OS and Windows OS/IOS). If you're willing to play AL on Bluestacks for the Test_Servers, just remember that you need to move using the Joystick, no more W A S D movements. I have a PC that turns into a tablet, intel Core i7 and no RAM and no Hard ddrive, just 128Gb of "cellphone" memory (it's a type of memory that keeps everything ready to run, yup my PC starts in 3 seconds)

siddhant
04-14-2015, 07:54 AM
i use bluestack for kik and line and it works perectly for me games like hoc and al didnt run on it thou

curvature
04-16-2015, 08:16 PM
I use B.S. for my C.O.C. ... it's very nice, slow at times, but its friggin' awesome!! I personally don't own a droid device, so using my pc is pretty sweet for my alternate accounts (I use apple for mobile).

Thanks for reading!
:loyal: