PDA

View Full Version : New weapon!

Powergear546
03-28-2015, 02:35 PM
This is request to make a new long range firing weapon for warriors,lol.

The current problem is that warriors can't go near the bosses,so what should they do,just stand away and watch rogues and mages with elements and small-small arrows with poison and lock-on arrows hit the bosses.

NO

Take an example of bosses in gauntlet:
i took 9 straight shots from the tindrin boss after he stunned me(when i got close to him using skyward smash) and was left with 1% Hp,

I healed by spamming and pots

then another boss from kraken came with 3 invisible minions,they again stunned me and sucked all my life,i mean how do enjoy playing al without even fighting or hacking or slashing,it's just like suppliers,where u are watching 2 rogues and a mage killing bosses and when their hp is low,give them a boost with HOR and Healing shield .

Don't get me wrong,but this is ridiculous.

Make a weapon like a shotgun or flamethrower so atleast we can use while at a distance without getting stunned.

.no
03-28-2015, 02:38 PM
Jugg, and axe

Dragoonclaws
03-28-2015, 03:02 PM
A warrior is a tank... you tank. You don't stay back :^/

When you create a warrior, you sign a pact that you'll melee the enemy, not stay behind.

Here is a motivational song for YOUUUUU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEa5N1hwy6s

ClumsyCactus
03-28-2015, 03:08 PM
Like dragon Said, a long range attack for warrior would defeat the ENTIRE purpose of warriors.
Nobody would ever want a warrior for any run if they didnt stay in the middle and keep aggro.

carmine_blade
03-28-2015, 11:24 PM
One skill, two words: axe throw.

SacredKnight
03-28-2015, 11:51 PM
Like dragon Said, a long range attack for warrior would defeat the ENTIRE purpose of warriors.
Nobody would ever want a warrior for any run if they didnt stay in the middle and keep aggro.

To be fair, IRL a "tank" which what a warrior tends to be called is a short-medium ranged vehicle... So technically speaking when we call a class or character that sucks up all the damage "A tank" and said thing is not ranged, it is in fact not technically a tank.

kinzmet
03-29-2015, 12:16 AM
If thats the case, the sorcerers needs armor and helm with a lot of armor and health.

You want to hit from a far? Make a rogue with bow or a sorcerer.

Dex Scene
03-29-2015, 04:52 AM
Jugg with stun immunity and taunt!!
Axe throw with feeble!!!

tharidom
03-29-2015, 05:23 AM
To be fair, IRL a "tank" which what a warrior tends to be called is a short-medium ranged vehicle... So technically speaking when we call a class or character that sucks up all the damage "A tank" and said thing is not ranged, it is in fact not technically a tank.

Medium ranged O.o tanks can shoot multiple kilometers far

Fightbeast
03-29-2015, 06:53 AM
Come on! If you get warrior's a long ranged weapon do you have any idea what will happen in maps? First no one would take warriors with them because they would have lost their purpose in maps. Second their dps is already low. Do you want it even lower?
Speaking from experience of controlling two warrior characters, making ranged weapon for war' s isn't wise. Instead think up a new bulwark or something which could have new buff's or abilities.

CouchPass
03-29-2015, 07:36 AM
You should be out in from showing everyone else that the only reason they are still alive is because of you. :P
Do not stay back. You don't have high HP and armor so you can just heal people. Heck! even warriors have high damage now. Just go ahead and remember...
If you die, then everyone else is probably dead, unless you have another warrior. Which by the way is very unlikely because of the slow tanks.
And if your still angry about this.. think how lucky you are that you can actually find a party unlike the other millions of homeless tanks.

Have a good day :).

Arachnophobik
03-29-2015, 08:51 AM
Agree with dragoon. In most mmorpgs (if not all), if you choose warrior then expect to be melee. Its just the way it goes. Not all warriors are tanks, some tend to convert themselves to offtanks which is fusing decent dmg and decent armor rather than going max armor/full taunt. If u die too fast i suggest u get better armor/build.

aaalxf
03-29-2015, 09:03 AM
the problem brought in this thread is the one hit kill politic, that become a random death behavior, even a tank cant survive most of the times and failed in his primary role. i think this politic should be revised.

gumball3000
03-29-2015, 09:41 AM
This is what i would like to see:
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/29/7e0d29f45c6ad6ec96edb000b59a9003.jpg

Dragoonclaws
03-29-2015, 10:29 AM
One skill, two words: axe throw.

Dear sexey warriors.. keep this in mind

nevercan
03-29-2015, 10:34 AM
This is what i would like to see:
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/29/7e0d29f45c6ad6ec96edb000b59a9003.jpgYes with 1 arrow so tanks are even more wurthles!!!

nevercan
03-29-2015, 10:36 AM
Actually is it warrior but 90% of the population in al cals it tank. A warrior uses swords and is a melee attacker witch woud not make sence if it coud shoot of long range.

Dex Scene
03-29-2015, 11:05 AM
Actually is it warrior but 90% of the population in al cals it tank. A warrior uses swords and is a melee attacker witch woud not make sence if it coud shoot of long range.
We call warrior a Tank is because, they are built that way. When one class has high defense and low attacks, they get called Tank.
The Cannon, Glass cannon, Tank are nicks of different builds in games.

nevercan
03-29-2015, 11:28 AM
We call warrior a Tank is because, they are built that way. When one class has high defense and low attacks, they get called Tank.
The Cannon, Glass cannon, Tank are nicks of different builds in games.
Ik but they are warriors offifaily