PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!!!

Physiologic
03-20-2011, 12:44 AM
I was curious to see how many total thread views I received for every single guide I created, and the count is at 44,617 at the moment :) Very close to 50k (my new goal!!) Of course, this pales in comparison to Yanis' massive 95,156 view count on his prolific pink lists, but I'm just very happy my threads have reached out to so many people - didn't know it would be this many!

I hope they were helpful and informative or at the very least an interesting read. I want to thank everyone who helped me tweak my guides closer to perfection as well, as there are countless numbers of you who have helped me learn more about the game (and I still consider myself a newbie, just joined in December!).

I will continue to disseminate information as accurately and as easy to follow as possible because this is a great game. And thank you especially Yanis for being a major source of inspiration.

Cheers everyone!

karmakali
03-20-2011, 01:00 AM
I will Re view them tomorrow to help you get to 50k :)

Ellyidol
03-20-2011, 01:04 AM
No thank you more than ever Phys :)

Realised that you were thanking us for looking at them, when we should be thanking you for making them! :)

Fatpigwarrior
03-20-2011, 01:04 AM
physiologic, thank you for making the treads they helped me heaps

karmakali
03-20-2011, 01:05 AM
......ditto ellyidol!

Australia
03-20-2011, 01:13 AM
No thank you more than ever Phys :)

Realised that you were thanking us for looking at them, when we should be thanking you for making them! :)

My thoughts exactly!
Thank YOU Phys. :)

Necrobane
03-20-2011, 01:37 AM
LoL Phys, it's called Karma.

MITSUISUN
03-20-2011, 02:26 AM
No kidding Phys, just think how many birds and people wouldnt be 56 without your guide and death train.

hats off to you and I thank YOU~

JaytB
03-20-2011, 03:02 AM
I agree with everyone above and bow humbly while saying 'Thank you!' for you fantastic in-depth posts. On top of that, I think you're a very nice person in general :)

KingFu
03-20-2011, 04:10 AM
I've learn more from your threads than I have in math class. Your threads deserve more than 50K veiws, and thank you for them:)

Parasyte
03-20-2011, 12:59 PM
I wouldn't be where I am right now with my bird if you weren't on the forums. Thank YOU not me YOU! :)

noobmigo
03-20-2011, 01:18 PM
*cues applause*
Let's get him to 133337 viewS!
How do you find that stuff out? How many views you have?

Echelong
03-20-2011, 01:30 PM
We do have to thank you. I (a newbie as well joined on dec) do have a lot to thank you for your guides. Very helpful info and a lot of extensive testing.

As for the newbie well most of us will never put the amount of time you have on testing all that you had. I am surely PL community has a lot to thank you as well as Yanis, Ellyidiol, Pharcyde, Royce and many others.

Keep the good work up.

Moogerfooger
03-20-2011, 01:34 PM
Little do you know, Phys, I have created a script which subtracts from your guide views...you will be in Eternal Under 50K Views Hell, muhuhaha.

*clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclic kclickclickclickclickclick*

Oh who am I kidding. As I've said before, excellent job on the guides!

krazii
03-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks Phys, I appreciate all you've done. What's next, I'm always on the lookout for your guides and can't wait for the next one.

Inching
03-20-2011, 08:23 PM
I've learn more from your threads than I have in math class. Your threads deserve more than 50K veiws, and thank you for them:)

would help if u paid attention in class :)

Otukura
03-20-2011, 11:46 PM

._.

Not to be rude to Phys, but I've had to memorize more formulas than there are lines of text in his guides... then again, how will that help me in the real world? Pl on the other hand...

Pharcyde
03-21-2011, 12:21 AM
You deserve them all! But I know exactly what you mean, its such a weird feeling knowing how many players have seen something you have done. All the informative posts I have made equal out to 22,351 views (3 threads). I just still cannot believe that 22,000 players in game have seen my work! Now if only I charged a penny per view.... jk jk :)