PDA

View Full Version : kill/death box problem

snacked
03-29-2015, 10:49 AM
So as a player who does not want to lvl up and has his exp turned off, i find it really annoying that my kills don't add up.
I mean i know i have my exp turn off but i think it's only fair that my kills count since every time i die my deaths increase giving me a terrible death/kill ratio.
So i decided to create this thread to see if there are others frustrated with this system, share there opinions and maybe (prob not :P) the sts team will read this thread and look into resolving this situation.

nevercan
03-29-2015, 11:02 AM
They probebly did it because you dont get xp so you dont get kils either like that low lvl players (lvl 9 for example) can have 2m kils but however i dont think deaths shoud of been added.

ClumsyCactus
03-29-2015, 12:19 PM
i DISAGREE with everything the OP Said.
No offense, but thats my opinion lel

nevercan
03-29-2015, 12:39 PM
i DISAGREE with everything the OP Said.
No offense, but thats my opinion lel
Whats your opinum then?

ClumsyCactus
03-29-2015, 01:43 PM
Whats your opinum then?

My opium is that we should keep it the Way it is because of pvp kills LB, and such things.
Imagine how fast a lvl 15 geared mage could get kills using the daily bard quest thing...
Also, if you die on your accs that you dont level, that is, unless you are in events, in Which case i understand the problem, your Fault for entering a too hard Map.

Zylx
03-29-2015, 02:17 PM
i dont think deaths shoud of been added.

Imagine capped players disabling xp while farming Planar content to prevent wracking up deaths. If you die, you die. There is no shame in that

snacked
03-29-2015, 02:34 PM
I guess i forgot that so many players would take advantage of disabling the kill count and the LB might get messed up.
But i still think there could be a solution that would benefit everyone. :)

CasusBelli
03-29-2015, 06:15 PM
That's the only downside for trying to ruin the experience of newer players (because face it, that's all you're doing if you twink at low levels)