PDA

View Full Version : <Threat> new guild event

xxalivexx
03-29-2015, 01:57 PM
Hello so me and my officer runagain have decided to help 3 players out because in this guild event we will have 3 winners not 1 but 3, the event is recruiting, simple and easy for the top prize, and u are maybe wondering what that top prize is, well embrace yourself because 1st place will receive 250k gold. I asked my guildies what they would prefer for the top prize, a lep or 250k and they chose the 250k so that will be giving away.

Guild event will begin April 1st and end April 8th, who will be victorious in this event, and who will fail, we will see at the end.

All recruits will be tallied for that player that recruited that other player to join, at the end all tallies will be added up, no favoritism during this event, whoever can do the best will won fair and square.

So for a head start in the event 5 random questions will be asked about arcane legends, u might be thinking oh yes I got this, but run again has got a few hard questions for u guys, 5 questions= 5 points towards event for a head start, I won't garuntee u will get all 5 right but try your hardest and u may win.

If you would like to join threat and play in this event u must be level 31 and up, 128 members and counting, looking forward to growing big, lot of support from others guild because many didn't think I could pull a good and successful guild off but we are here and I am glad and proud of this big achievement.

Leave your ign(in game name) in the comments and your level and I will get to you asap(as soon as possible).

Thank you arcane legends players and hope to see some of u soon. :)

Oh and if any questions feel free to pm(private message) me. Ign: Ripacedollaz(rogue)
Acedollazbaby(tank)

Bye everyone and enjoy!