PDA

View Full Version : Neverending woodruff quests???

CasusBelli
03-29-2015, 06:22 PM
I got past the forest to the second town and started doing the quests. The woodruff pet guy gave me 5 quests (I think 5) taking me back to see the pets in the forest (barkley, sierra, the owl, can't remember all the names). Anyways, I did them and then went back. Woodruff then offers me the same quests. So I did them all again. Now, I'm back and it's the same quests.

How many times do I have to do them before they go away? Doesn't he sell stuff? I can't access his store when there is a quest from him.

Schnitzel
03-29-2015, 06:25 PM
I got past the forest to the second town and started doing the quests. The woodruff pet guy gave me 5 quests (I think 5) taking me back to see the pets in the forest (barkley, sierra, the owl, can't remember all the names). Anyways, I did them and then went back. Woodruff then offers me the same quests. So I did them all again. Now, I'm back and it's the same quests.

How many times do I have to do them before they go away? Doesn't he sell stuff? I can't access his store when there is a quest from him.

I think those might be daily quests...not sure though..

also to buy egg crates from him, just accept all the quests (but don't complete them yet), then talk to him again. He will ask if you want to buy an egg crate or not.
then when you finished buying egg crates, you can either delete the quests, or complete them

CasusBelli
03-29-2015, 06:29 PM
I think those might be daily quests...not sure though..

also to buy egg crates from him, just accept all the quests (but don't complete them yet), then talk to him again. He will ask if you want to buy an egg crate or not.
then when you finished buying egg crates, you can either delete the quests, or complete them

Yes this worked. Odd that they wo'nt go away even though I did them all twice. And it bothers me because I like to complete every quest in games like this, but apparently cannot actually complete these.

Cray
03-30-2015, 05:32 AM
I think he gives u quests 2 or 3 times. After completing all those and the quests that u get from the pets in the Forrest, u can get dailies from the pets in the Forrest and the beastmaster won't give u any quests anymore.

Dalmony
03-30-2015, 12:35 PM
The beastmasters should all be changed so that they have an opening text which describes how they have quests to offer, and how they have items for sale, with two button below:

- Tell me about the quests -

- Show me what's for sale -

It's annoying to have to accept all of the daily quests to be able to get into the beastmaster store >.<

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 01:16 PM

It's some rubbish quests...Not worth for 40 or 50 Gold.

Iahwahska
03-30-2015, 08:19 PM
After you complete them like 3 times I think you get access to daily quests with a chance at egg drops. Nothing crazy but can keep you in pots early on.

Wazakesy
03-31-2015, 01:36 AM
It's some rubbish quests...Not worth for 40 or 50 Gold.

Well, i keep doing those quests just to get a small boost..