PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone able to do PT3 runs for the next 2 weeks?

Overweightank
03-29-2015, 08:41 PM
IGN: Overweightank

I'd love to do more tombs. Need to farm a breeze or two. If anyone with at least Average gear wants to run, or is able to invite me for a run. I'm willing and I'm available :)

Wazakesy
03-29-2015, 09:52 PM
I wanna run tombs 3 too...but i gotta finish pt1 and pt2...

Ill solo off pt2 with kalizzaas guide...pt3 i have no idea on comleting it...

merch_master
03-29-2015, 09:52 PM
I would love to....but two warriors might as well take a decade to finish it [emoji14]

merch_master
03-29-2015, 10:13 PM
I wanna run tombs 3 too...but i gotta finish pt1 and pt2...

Ill solo off pt2 with kalizzaas guide...pt3 i have no idea on comleting it...
If u want a pt3 guide...there is serancha's "non-parking ankh-saver pt3 guide" which also includes guide with parking. I have no idea how to post links here though you can find this if you type in google

Wazakesy
03-29-2015, 10:46 PM
If u want a pt3 guide...there is serancha's "non-parking ankh-saver pt3 guide" which also includes guide with parking. I have no idea how to post links here though you can find this if you type in google

I read the guide sections everyday...

mxzgrawp
03-29-2015, 11:49 PM
IGN: Overweightank

I'd love to do more tombs. Need to farm a breeze or two. If anyone with at least Average gear wants to run, or is able to invite me for a run. I'm willing and I'm available :)
Count me in.When do we start?

Alhuntrazeck
03-30-2015, 12:50 AM
IGN: Alhunt.

I'll be running tombs for about a week from now, 3 runs a day for my dailies to get the Planar Amulet.

Wazakesy
03-30-2015, 02:57 AM
IGN: Alhunt.

I'll be running tombs for about a week from now, 3 runs a day for my dailies to get the Planar Amulet.

gratz

Eski
03-30-2015, 03:17 AM
u can send me a fr ill help you too

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 08:06 AM
We should make a little Group for this.Farming tombs is pretty much some nice profit,Farming 20-30 Fragments per Day would get you rich in no time

Dalmony
03-30-2015, 09:26 AM
Im a rogue, add me im happy to do some runs! Ign dalmony :-)

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 10:58 AM
Im a rogue, add me im happy to do some runs! Ign dalmony :-)

Sounds great.Let's make a sign-up here for this little groupie:
IGN:_____
Class:_____

Jazzi
03-30-2015, 11:21 AM
Ign: Azekriusabac. I do dont do more that 5 runs a day those days, but still i would gladly join. Add me if you want. Btw I think I have seen you on camp. You were in enigmatic, if I am not mistaken, and pretty decently geared. Should be easy to find a pt.

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 11:36 AM
No more in <Enigmatic> for some reasons.Glad to have you in the groupie!

GoodSyntax
03-30-2015, 11:43 AM
IGN: Kalizzaa

In general, I'm not too fussy with my parties (as long as it isn't a two tank group), so if you catch me not already in a map, I'll gladly run.

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 11:55 AM
Great to have a experienced player too.We'll try our Best to catch you :)

D.AL
03-30-2015, 03:34 PM
Hey, im always up to arena and tombs.

IGN; Dvaz - Rogue

mxzgrawp
03-31-2015, 01:42 PM
Great Dvaz,welcome to the groupie!

Kingofninjas
03-31-2015, 02:19 PM
Ill help
Ign kingofninjas
As long as players arent leeching and are reasonably skilled and have and use ankhs, count me in.
I usually dont add randoms to fl so I would prefer if you pm'ed me in game.

aniteiera
03-31-2015, 03:20 PM
Hey :) I run pt3 ...feel free to add me if I not in pt already np)

Overweightank
03-31-2015, 07:23 PM
I would love to....but two warriors might as well take a decade to finish it [emoji14]

dont worry, I did with 3 rogues and it took over 20m. This is why I ask a larger mass of people :/

Wazakesy
04-01-2015, 04:08 AM
Feel free to pqrty/friend request me for doing tombs 3. I soloed tombs 2. So i can finally farm t3...

Hope to see you in game, i am a lv41 rogue

Ign wazakesy

Tatman
04-01-2015, 04:43 AM
Run with me lol

Bellaelda
04-01-2015, 05:18 AM
I would love to run more...

Game mehacnics suck now... Mythic or even semi Mythic rogues are much easier to run with than tank (and two tanks is just pointless as per kali statement)... They need to fix this stupid stuff... Fact that tanks are asking for a group in forums shows just how bad it is!

Maps should be easiest to run with good mix of class... Not just pro rogues rule all and other classes accepted if no pro rogues avail

mxzgrawp
04-01-2015, 06:29 AM
You guys can pm each other and ask for runs ya know,get friendly,talk,include new members in the Group.

mxzgrawp
04-01-2015, 06:30 AM
I would love to run more...

Game mehacnics suck now... Mythic or even semi Mythic rogues are much easier to run with than tank (and two tanks is just pointless as per kali statement)... They need to fix this stupid stuff... Fact that tanks are asking for a group in forums shows just how bad it is!

Maps should be easiest to run with good mix of class... Not just pro rogues rule all and other classes accepted if no pro rogues avail

Partially agree with you,a mythic mage party can kick butt as with constant stuns and freezes,but still,I believe a 1Tank-2mage-1 rogue party is best Party layout.

Jazzi
04-01-2015, 07:05 AM
Partially agree with you,a mythic mage party can kick butt as with constant stuns and freezes,but still,I believe a 1Tank-2mage-1 rogue party is best Party layout.

1 tank 2 mage one rogue is not the best layout. It might be the easiest one to run for all maps other than planar tombs, but with the way bosses are there and the one hits it is just best to kill the boss as fast as you can. In a full mythic party (including planar pendant) it is easiest and probably most efficient to run the tombs in 3 rogue and 1 mage pt. This being said I gladly run with warriors ;)

P.S. The OP still has not added me for some reason :)

mxzgrawp
04-01-2015, 07:14 AM
Not all rogues can Tank a Boss,I myself know very few Who can tank a boss with 1798 armor and I know a 1900+ armor one too.Rogues do not have same skills as warriors which concludes to no taunt.As for mages,2 mages with Lost Soul or Kershal can make a map far easier with the DPS and the special Elites Build(Candylick's Build) which works pretty nice even in uber elites.My opinion After I tested those out.

Jazzi
04-01-2015, 07:32 AM
Not all rogues can Tank a Boss,I myself know very few Who can tank a boss with 1798 armor and I know a 1900+ armor one too.Rogues do not have same skills as warriors which concludes to no taunt.As for mages,2 mages with Lost Soul or Kershal can make a map far easier with the DPS and the special Elites Build(Candylick's Build) which works pretty nice even in uber elites.My opinion After I tested those out.

No rogue can tank the t3 boss and I have played with maxed out ones who have tried tanking him. Just saying :)

mxzgrawp
04-01-2015, 07:46 AM
No rogue can tank the t3 boss and I have played with maxed out ones who have tried tanking him. Just saying :)
Sometimes not even tanks can.Js too,no offence intended

merch_master
04-01-2015, 07:49 AM
dont worry, I did with 3 rogues and it took over 20m. This is why I ask a larger mass of people :/
Well then..i would love to join this pt3 mini group..atleast i know you guys are experienced with planar tomb 3 and its mechanics.
IGN - Daethr

GoodSyntax
04-01-2015, 07:21 PM
I think the problem with tanks is that most (not all) tanks can barely manage aggro, even on small pulls.

I have been extremely fortunate to run with a handful of tanks that are outstanding aggro managers! How awesome is it to fight Hammer spamming Aimed, Nox, Pierce and traps right in the bosses face and almost never get hit!

Unfortunately, my experience, as like most others, is to run with a tank and still receive the bulk of the aggro in a mob cluster. As soon as the tank taunts, mere seconds later all mobs turn back to the squishies.

In seasons past, even average tanks were good enough that they were able to hold aggro. Now, only the best tanks are actually good enough to tank effectively for their party.

JohnnyHardcore
04-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Well then..i would love to join this pt3 mini group..atleast i know you guys are experienced with planar tomb 3 and its mechanics.
IGN - Daethr

Whaaat, small world bro!
IGN - Kiemaca

merch_master
04-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Whaaat, small world bro!
IGN - Kiemaca
Coming from the guy i rarely see online 0.o.....where have you disappeared bro