View Full Version : Don't be MC Hammer when you can be Bill Gates

legendarytelly
03-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Sts,

Now that I got your attention..... pause relax not a bashing thread. As a gamer and a visionary stop with attention on any where besides Arcane Legends. You have a billion dollar idea/ game already with Arcane Legends. You only have to make a few adjustments. First twinks shouldn't exist end game or beating the game should be everyone goal , then getting best gear for pvp. Next it's nothing wrong with Mage or Warrior character, you have just made the rouge to over powerful. Who ever idea it was to make to make one character superior to others should lose creative control. By focusing on one character you are losing players that recognize the flaw. Your next big thing should be PVP. It's about making money right? What happens when a person has completed every map and the next expansion could be months a way? Everyone wants to be the best right? The answer is PVP! That's the billion dollar link. Not a new pvp based game but pvp in Arcane Legends. If you fix pvp and do something for mage so they don't die so easily do something for warriors so they can actually kill something and just leave rouges as is (they are already awesome) then the dollars come in. You could easily sell this empire if done right to Samsung or Apple. Don't run from problems and just make new games but perfect what you have. The majority of your fan base is here because of Arcane Legends the Forbes reviews etc. Finally roles are cool and all but it should be more versatility in customization of players (because I'm a particular toon I shouldn't be COMPLETELY limited in doing tanking damage control or just damage ). You have a billion dollar idea with Arcane Legends don't be MC Hammer when you can be Bill Gates.

Kind regards,
Legend

Eski
03-30-2015, 03:26 AM
ummm...not sure if i understood you correctly but do you mean that they should sell AL ?

Wazakesy
03-30-2015, 03:49 AM
ummm...not sure if i understood you correctly but do you mean that they should sell AL ?

Yes...he meant to sell AL to samsung or Apple..

kona
03-30-2015, 03:56 AM
Sts,

Now that I got your attention..... pause relax not a bashing thread. As a gamer and a visionary stop with attention on any where besides Arcane Legends. You have a billion dollar idea/ game already with Arcane Legends. You only have to make a few adjustments. First twinks shouldn't exist end game or beating the game should be everyone goal , then getting best gear for pvp. Next it's nothing wrong with Mage or Warrior character, you have just made the rouge to over powerful. Who ever idea it was to make to make one character superior to others should lose creative control. By focusing on one character you are losing players that recognize the flaw. Your next big thing should be PVP. It's about making money right? What happens when a person has completed every map and the next expansion could be months a way? Everyone wants to be the best right? The answer is PVP! That's the billion dollar link. Not a new pvp based game but pvp in Arcane Legends. If you fix pvp and do something for mage so they don't die so easily do something for warriors so they can actually kill something and just leave rouges as is (they are already awesome) then the dollars come in. You could easily sell this empire if done right to Samsung or Apple. Don't run from problems and just make new games but perfect what you have. The majority of your fan base is here because of Arcane Legends the Forbes reviews etc. Finally roles are cool and all but it should be more versatility in customization of players (because I'm a particular toon I shouldn't be COMPLETELY limited in doing tanking damage control or just damage ). You have a billion dollar idea with Arcane Legends don't be MC Hammer when you can be Bill Gates.

Kind regards,
Legend

I think u r suggesting some improvements and changes u want in game but u r not give any proper suggestions as to what exactly should be changed..as for the line saying"Beating the game should be everyone's goal" this is mmorpg...dont think there is a proper end. about the line"There should be more versatility in customization of players" i think u need to elaborate more, as of now different options are available.
and yes pvp needs enhancement