PDA

View Full Version : Solutions?

merch_master
03-30-2015, 10:34 AM
Well i had painstakingly put up a few 100k after hardcore farming. Then i went to check up on mercier(in planar tombs) just to browse.
He talks a lot so i just kept pressing the button........till i pressed it one time too many:(
Bam! Im the proud owner of a mythic planar relic *heavy sarcasm*
Anything i can do to cover my loss? Since it is untradeable

griokadib
03-30-2015, 11:21 AM
TO contact sts

merch_master
03-30-2015, 12:31 PM
TO contact sts
Will they do anything though? Its not like a bug or something..though they should put a confirm option

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 12:51 PM
Well i had painstakingly put up a few 100k after hardcore farming. Then i went to check up on mercier(in planar tombs) just to browse.
He talks a lot so i just kept pressing the button........till i pressed it one time too many:(
Bam! Im the proud owner of a mythic planar relic *heavy sarcasm*
Anything i can do to cover my loss? Since it is untradeable

If you plan on Pendant someday it would prove useful,though it's a waste of money if not.

merch_master
03-30-2015, 12:55 PM
If you plan on Pendant someday it would prove useful,though it's a waste of money if not.
Lol no...as my post indicates even a few 100k is a task let alone 10mil..i still do random arena runs in hope of recipe but no, pendant is out of question.
STS should really add a confirm option :/...especially since i play on an android

Dragoonclaws
03-30-2015, 12:57 PM
you can try asking supports for a refund

The funniest refund request I saw was.... someone who lost all his plats in auction slots, inventory and stash. Well his little bro took the phone and bought 500 auction slots, and all stash/ inventory slots possible in SL. Made my day xD

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Lol no...as my post indicates even a few 100k is a task let alone 10mil..i still do random arena runs in hope of recipe but no, pendant is out of question.
STS should really add a confirm option :/...especially since i play on an android

Then asking a Mod or Dev for a refund is the only Option that comes to my mind.Private Message a mod and hope for the Best.Good luck.

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 01:09 PM
you can try asking supports for a refund

The funniest refund request I saw was.... someone who lost all his plats in auction slots, inventory and stash. Well his little bro took the phone and bought 500 auction slots, and all stash/ inventory slots possible in SL. Made my day xD
I seen something similar,some friend of mine left his iPad open while he went to the bathroom and his 4 year old woke up and spent 5.1k buying pots with plats

Dragoonclaws
03-30-2015, 01:17 PM
I seen something similar,some friend of mine left his iPad open while he went to the bathroom and his 4 year old woke up and spent 5.1k buying pots with plats
in SL the pots are 100 for 25 plats right?

20 400 potions *-*

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 01:25 PM
No idea on platinum value when buying as I don't usually Check it,but still,a waste of plats.

gumball3000
03-31-2015, 08:15 AM
Sts doesn't refund gold purchases

mxzgrawp
03-31-2015, 08:43 AM
They should,not my Problem mercier Talks too much lol

Kitesic
03-31-2015, 08:55 AM
Well there is one thing I'm sure I can tell you properly, that is... Next time read what you click ;)

Limsi
03-31-2015, 09:38 AM
Give it next week, if not refunded just pm me in game and I could refund it to you myself

Ign: Limsi

Kyle Holmes
03-31-2015, 09:54 AM
Give it next week, if not refunded just pm me in game and I could refund it to you myself

This game needs more people like you, or the sts team should listen and put a confirm button on it. Should always have a confirm on everything you buy and I think they should refund this guys gold

merch_master
03-31-2015, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the advice guys :)...now i would be extremely thankful if someone could tell me how to contact them for the refund(no harm in trying i guess) . I tried to search on google and drew blanks

merch_master
03-31-2015, 10:36 PM
This game needs more people like you, or the sts team should listen and put a confirm button on it. Should always have a confirm on everything you buy and I think they should refund this guys gold
Thank you for your support :) A confirm button is immediately needed. Especially in auction house. On an android an accidental touch can ruin all your hardwork :(

merch_master
03-31-2015, 10:37 PM

That is a gaming spirit i rarely ever see
...Thanks for your support and offer:)

Arvaen
03-31-2015, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the advice guys :)...now i would be extremely thankful if someone could tell me how to contact them for the refund(no harm in trying i guess) . I tried to search on google and drew blanks

support@spacetimestudios.com

merch_master
03-31-2015, 11:50 PM
support@spacetimestudios.com
Thank you:)

Limsi
04-02-2015, 01:05 AM
Are you online?