PDA

View Full Version : New, and rocking the Ursa Warrior

Bustthewave
03-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Hey guys, I'm brand spanking new to this game, and enjoying it (level 5!). I played some end game as a warrior tank on WoW, so I'm not unfamiliar with class roles. I've been looking through a guide to see how best to utilize myself as an ursa warrior.

It's pretty crazy how awesome this game is, how I can play it anywhere. Today I went for a haircut, and the wait was 20 minutes. I say down, logged in, 20 minutes felt like 5 minutes, and I wasn't ready for the haircut :P.

Anyway, I'd love to meet you guys in game, and find my own little community here. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

rambisco
03-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Welcome! I'm new to the forums, and somewhat to the game.

Add me:
Ibizasure
Baucur

DawnInfinity
03-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Hi, welcome to Pocket Legends! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The community is really helpful here. :) Add me in-game, I'm usually on DawnInfinity.

Zeus
03-20-2011, 05:50 PM
Hey! Welcome to Pocket Legends. Feel free to add me in game if you have any unanswered questions! My characters I'm mainly on are Apollo, Voodoovillain, Bodyguardz, and Poseidon.

Some advice: Before making a thread on a question you need unanswered, search it! To see if someone has already answered it for you :D.

Fliptriq
03-21-2011, 02:17 AM
Welcome to PL! I'm fairly new as well. I sent you a friend request, if I see you on maybe we can team up and level together. = )

Hope to see ya on!

~Fliptriq

Ellyidol
03-21-2011, 02:51 AM
Welcome!

Glad you picked bear :P

Wrap
03-21-2011, 01:21 PM
It's pretty crazy how awesome this game is, how I can play it anywhere. Today I went for a haircut, and the wait was 20 minutes. I say down, logged in, 20 minutes felt like 5 minutes, and I wasn't ready for the haircut :P.

Anyway, I'd love to meet you guys in game, and find my own little community here. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Haha ya I know what you mean! I find things like that happening all the time, Pocket Legends is truly the best game out there in the app shop.
Anyways, welcome to the game and forums! Shoot me a friend request in-game :)

Major
03-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Welcome to the community, we are all here to help!!

KaotiicxDream
03-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Welcome!

Glad you picked bear :P

Haha :) Me too Bears rock ;-)

Anyway welcome to Pocket Legends! Feel free to add me: Look at my signature picture ;-)

azulflame
03-21-2011, 08:08 PM
If anyone needs help, add me (in sig). I will help as much as I can. But if a lvl 15 artisan leather armor recipe comes along, I will go in ur debt with a pink or two to get it.

JaytB
03-21-2011, 08:12 PM
Welcome and feel free to add my chars too (see sig).