PDA

View Full Version : Pet re-egging

kydrian
03-30-2015, 02:28 PM
Hello, I would like to point out something about Re-egging. If re-egging is allowed that means people can get the achievements such as "beast master"
"How to train your dragon" etc.
And just ask for a re-egg and sell the egg...that wouldn't seem right maybe there shouldn't be re-egging in game at all.

"For the weak, for the weary, for the helpless, FOR THE LIGHT!"
~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation

kydrian
03-30-2015, 02:31 PM
Example: someone can buy the four turtle eggs to get the achievement "secret of the ooze" and just ask for a re-egg and sell them back in auction.

Zylx
03-30-2015, 02:32 PM
I'm sure STS takes away the acheivements and any banners associated with receiving the pet if it was re-egged.

kydrian
03-30-2015, 02:49 PM
I'm sure STS takes away the acheivements and any banners associated with receiving the pet if it was re-egged.

But what if the person opens a arcane egg and he puts the banner in one of his other accounts but he has like 15 other accounts will sts look for it? When he asks for a re-egg?

~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation

Zylx
03-30-2015, 02:51 PM
But what if the person opens a arcane egg and he puts the banner in one of his other accounts but he has like 15 other accounts will sts look for it? When he asks for a re-egg?

~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation
They can track the item to the acheivement and delete it.

mxzgrawp
03-30-2015, 02:51 PM
Just keep them arcanes/myths pets,Not everyone has a Chance on These.

Remarked
03-30-2015, 03:28 PM
I disagree with the "sts should remove re egging away" some people actually do accidently open arcane pets you know. especially when rushing opening locked crates

mxzgrawp
03-31-2015, 02:08 PM
I disagree with the "sts should remove re egging away" some people actually do accidently open arcane pets you know. especially when rushing opening locked crates

Accidentaly?An arcane pet can do no harm,even better it can do good.But anyway,as it was said,contact support in case of.

Dragoonclaws
03-31-2015, 07:18 PM
The re-egging system is mainly for legendary/epic eggs, not Arcane/Mythic

The items are in rarity order... you can't "accidently" open an Arcane egg, accidental opening is for eggs that are below the locked crates... not over them. All Locked Crates are grouped together, there is no other chest/egg between Locked crates.

I know that STS re-egg Arcane and Mythics too. I am glad that they offer that service, it's a quite nice service offered to us. I just wish that players don't abuse of it. Anyways, players should NOT count on STS to re-egg. I think players should take some precautions and stash their eggs before doing such spam opening. If players open eggs to get banner or achievement and ask for re-egg, STS must remove the banner linked with the pet, and rollback the APs.

I also think that STS should answer to only one re-egg request (for one or more eggs) per player. Multiple requests should be denied so players get a lesson and take precautions, if no good reasons is given. Stash is there for a reason after all...