PDA

View Full Version : Trash heap - I Love You!!!

Sky../
03-20-2011, 06:54 PM
After weeks and weeks and weeks of farming BS (mostly hideout) with no pink drops, I randomly joined a catacomb game for a change of pace. First game in I got a raid roach autobow. After a few more runs, i got a raid roach recurve. Then the following run, i got a royal sewer gemstone helm. This has got to be my luckiest day ever! :)

Conradin
03-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Share the love? I'm always open.

Ladylove
03-20-2011, 07:08 PM
I hate you... -mumbles- congratulations -mumbles-...

Junside
03-20-2011, 07:10 PM
WOW talk about luck! 3 BS pinks in one day? Looks like PL bent to your favor today. Me on the other hand, been farming catacombs for a while, got a royal sewer helm, but it wasn't what I needed.

Zeus
03-20-2011, 07:11 PM
I hate you... -mumbles- congratulations -mumbles-...

You get too excited whenever you get some loot and just give it away! :D I'm like that too. I have to like put finger cuffs on my fingers so I don't :D.

Ladylove
03-20-2011, 07:17 PM
You get too excited whenever you get some loot and just give it away! :D I'm like that too. I have to like put finger cuffs on my fingers so I don't :D.

Yes, well I'm lucky to have gotten help with what I needed in the end. I know how it is to not be able to get what I want, so if I get a drop that I don't need while someone is there who DOES need it.. I feel bad and give it up lol.

Conradin
03-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Yes, well I'm lucky to have gotten help with what I needed in the end. I know how it is to not be able to get what I want, so if I get a drop that I don't need while someone is there who DOES need it.. I feel bad and give it up lol.

What goes around comes around- gratz on your gear brooke

Ladylove
03-20-2011, 07:40 PM
What goes around comes around- gratz on your gear brooke

Superduper
03-20-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm selling a fury set the price is fair. Reply or in game I don't really care which.

Superduper
03-20-2011, 07:46 PM
Oh man I got a lucky streak too. In one day at catacombs I got a fury gemtsone sword. The run after that at roach I got my second king sewer leather. The next day two runs at hideout and I had a raid roach talon and a wand recipe. Then the next day 1 run at stronghold I got a sewer robe.

Parasyte
03-20-2011, 07:50 PM
The best thing that i have farmed sofar is a Power Gem haha. Aren't you guys so jealous :D.

Ladylove
03-20-2011, 08:00 PM
I have gotten only FOUR drops from BS. They include a fury mace, two fury plates, and a recurve recipe. They were all in the first week or so that BS came out. I have gotten zero since.

Arterra
03-20-2011, 08:08 PM
yay for a fury helm, mage cowl, and enchanted helm recipe in one week. i dont think i'm lucky, but when i look at it... by the time im 55 ill have the gear for my dual pally lol

Wbto-Angeluscustos
03-20-2011, 08:15 PM
I havent been farming bs that much.. done maybe 50 runs of it.. and in totatl in all those runs i have seen about 20 pinks.. me getting two of them.. roachs armor, and fury armor.. roachs sold for 535k. and fury 35k and a few lvl 50 pinks .. but im rattled because like i get in groups and the one random guy that we dont know that joined mid way through gets the pink.. its like OMFG or like the random lvl 45 that u let play cause u felt bad when he said DONT KICK.. anways grats on your drops hope u get many more.. :) u wanna hit a farming sesh catch me in game.. im on alot right now so.. names ANGELUSCUSTOS.. just like in my signature ;)

Ellyidol
03-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Grats! Looks like you had one of the streaks ;)

Arterra
03-20-2011, 08:19 PM
I havent been farming bs that much.. done maybe 50 runs of it.. and in totatl in all those runs i have seen about 20 pinks.. me getting two of them.. roachs armor, and fury armor.. roachs sold for 535k. and fury 35k and a few lvl 50 pinks .. but im rattled because like i get in groups and the one random guy that we dont know that joined mid way through gets the pink.. its like OMFG or like the random lvl 45 that u let play cause u felt bad when he said DONT KICK.. anways grats on your drops hope u get many more.. :) u wanna hit a farming sesh catch me in game.. im on alot right now so.. names ANGELUSCUSTOS.. just like in my signature ;)

O.o one of my two pink items was from one of those moments. came in 1/3 way in, left right after xD

Sky../
03-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Oh i think i did share my luck. One of my teammates got a MM gemstar wand, and another got a MM gemstone. :)

Conradin
03-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Haven't got a pink I bs yet- I have extraordinary bad luck, every since the swamp day- I or a voodoo staff first run and a guy cursed me. Have got 2-3 good pinks since- made my mils merchin

Otukura
03-20-2011, 11:08 PM
I feel... really lucky after seeing your guy's drop rates... got 18, 19, and 20 last night. 2 sewer queen cowls... and one mega shard wand - really cheap ones, but hey, I'm not complaining.

I do waste wayyy to much money... so I'm still poor, IMO. 2 chars wears me out, I don't know how you guys with 3/4 manage...

Aza
03-20-2011, 11:42 PM
I feel for ya OP. I had a similar run of success. Was in a group doing stronghold-catacomb runs. Had been doing runs in BS since 52. from 52-54 saw no pinks then BAM in about 10 runs, I got 4 drops. 2 recepies, sewer queen robe and mega mage cowl. Everyone wanted to boot me from the rest of the runs. hehe

Sky../
03-21-2011, 12:21 AM
So my luck has run dry, but my teammates are still going strong. We had 2 recipes, 1 rr recurve and 1 royal sewer plate in maybe 2 hrs or less of farming.