PDA

View Full Version : Can a dev please comment this thread?

Overweightank
03-31-2015, 08:48 PM
Can I dev please comment this thread? I want to see if they even exist anymore. Haven't seen anyone say anything for so long. I just want to be proven wrong. I want to believe the Laggy servers are being looked at :/

Fix the lag and I'll delete my forum account and go dance my heart out... T-T

I just want to be able to run more than 2m with green ping again :/ went from 2m to 5sec :/

I'm in a deep state of sadness. I need help :uncomfortableness:

Wazakesy
03-31-2015, 08:52 PM
ye, i been noticing this too. After 12PM sharp, ping auto spikes for some reason...

I have a 450MBPS connection still i lag in for no reason...

Dragoonclaws
03-31-2015, 08:56 PM
Can I dev please comment this thread? I want to see if they even exist anymore. Haven't seen anyone say anything for so long. I just want to be proven wrong. I want to believe the Laggy servers are being looked at :/

I just want to be able to run more than 2m with green ping again :/ went from 2m to 5sec :/

Trollish
03-31-2015, 11:34 PM
must be magic

Ssneakykills
04-01-2015, 02:03 AM
Should go see someone about that if you have a deep state of sadness over al lel

mxzgrawp
04-01-2015, 07:10 AM

Of what I know for myself from some officials they are looking it up,yet it's reccomended to play with a clean phone,like not too many apps downloaded or open.Lots of apps consume big amounts or RAM memory,like Facebook,Chrome,Instagram,Snapchat,etc. So make sure you close those apps before you play AL.this was my advice for mobile phone players.
As for the PC users,especially referring to Windows,Chrome is well known as a huge consumer of the RAM memory so for a better gameplay you need a 8 GB RAM computer/laptop.Also other tabs/Files open or downloading torrents eat a lot of RAM and make gameplay harder.
P.S. For mobile phone users: Clean Master.

Hoardseeker
04-01-2015, 07:17 AM
Of what I know for myself from some officials they are looking it up,yet it's reccomended to play with a clean phone,like not too many apps downloaded or open.Lots of apps consume big amounts or RAM memory,like Facebook,Chrome,Instagram,Snapchat,etc. So make sure you close those apps before you play AL.this was my advice for mobile phone players.
As for the PC users,especially referring to Windows,Chrome is well known as a huge consumer of the RAM memory so for a better gameplay you need a 8 GB RAM computer/laptop.Also other tabs/Files open or downloading torrents eat a lot of RAM and make gameplay harder.
P.S. For mobile phone users: Clean Master.
I could play smoothly with 2gb ram in pc

mxzgrawp
04-01-2015, 07:48 AM
I could play smoothly with 2gb ram in pc
That's even more awesome.Depends on the stuff you have on your computer or stuff open at the moment of play.

darthdlo
04-02-2015, 11:40 AM
Ive played since day 1 almost daily and never had a ping issue i cant see how its sts ive used a htc evo 4g evo 4g lte then samsung s4 and on tablet htc evo tab then asus transformer 700 tab